Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock Bunny anyone?  (Read 2477 times)

Gigiddy

Afternoon gents, not my usual choice, i do prefer more of a racehorse physique but she has one hell of a wicked twinkle ithose eyes so....I am tempted  :rolleyes:

Has anyone had the pleasure ?   Can't see an upto date review ? Any comments?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

I think she worked around the Newport Parlours a few years back, good price, big girl. Shes accessing from Spain though G ?

Gigiddy

yeeees I know...hell of a commute.
I haven't had the joys of a bbw before and she does have a certain twinkle
and an acquaintance told me she could suck an orange through a straw  ...has me thinking
But thought I'd check with the lads first.

valleypunter

Offline charlie-mott

She was previously offering BB openly on her profile. I'd stay away from this one.

Offline ampersand

I think she may be the love child of Gazza's mate Jimmy 5 Bellies.

SirFrank

She reminds me of a girl I shagged in school - jelly belly Kelly. Only one thing she liked more than cock and that was cake

Gigiddy

Thanks Charlie, noted ! And to all you other fellas winter is on its way you will need a bit of insulation to warm you up on those chilly nights.

Cockbunny

:sarcastic: Wow! well first of all thank you guys for having a chat about me . Yes its true I do not have a body of a racehorse, so if you enjoy shaggy horses your going to be disappointed . As my breasts are 38FF if I had a smaller body I would never be able to walk ! Im not huge  (my goodness you guys must be so small )my dress size is 16  I have never advertised BB nor would I as I have to much respect for myself and my clients  nor have I ever worked out of a parlour in newport nor visited one .. as for the comment "too big for me" im sad to say i couldnt say that about you valleyboy  x ...if you have questions about me please feel free to contact me and im more than happy to chat  as  for this thread  im disappointed that you have made judgments which have no base in fact and may i suggest you try talking to the girls before running about slagging them off.

thatguy

Or................You could just read, observe and not comment because this is what we do. We discuss stuff on forums so that we don't have to make mistakes and save money. (Not stating that your a mistake) Most of the time when a WG makes a comment/s on here it tends to massively backfire.

np500

Cockbunny, don't take anything said personally, it's a punters forum and I'm sure you know , it's all blokes talking about punting and boys will be boys. We all have different tastes and make our choices by reading profiles and checking the gallery to choose who we would like to spend our days pay on an hours fun. Please remember this forum is the only time we get to talk to anyone about our hobby, to exchange views and experiences and those views help us make our choices. As I say don't take it personal, if you met most of us on a night out you most probably would tell us to sod off !

Cockbunny

I did read and was shocked at the lies ..I only wish to put the matter straight.  I have never advertised BB or worked in a parlour in Newport ..if they are mixing me up with some other girl that's fine, but for the sake of my future clients and the truth  I felt i needed to speak out and be clear ..as for my body shape I have nearly 100 photos on AW ..if you don't like curves then don't book. As I am the subject of this discussion I feel I have a right to reply, and am sure you would prefer the truth to hearsay. If any guys who have had the pleasure of my company in the flesh would like to comment then they would be able to answer Giggidy's original question at the top of this forum. I am not offended by those who have commented negatively about my curves - they are entitled to their opinion. But  - punters forum or not - I will not have lies told about me relating to BB, which imply that I have no regard for the safety of my clients or my own personal health. 

Offline Johny Stone

Another prossie who thinks we are stupid  :dash:
How can you claim that you`re size 16??? You look at least size 20!
Stop lying!

Hidden Image/Members Only

thatguy

Cmmmmmm looks like a gut holder! I'd hate to see what the merchandise looks like! She couldn't even pay me to fuck her

Cockbunny

Wow. I'm gutted, Thatguy. To think that you and I will never happen. Your charm and eloquence (and that of a good proportion of posters on this thread) had led me to believe that you would be amazing company. Such dazzling wit - undoubtedly allied to stunningly good looks and a rippling six-pack, judging by the high standards to which you demand of those of the opposite sex - makes you such a good catch that it is truly baffling that you would ever need to pay for sex...

vw

makes you such a good catch.
Here is what turns you on.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Offline Johny Stone

Wow. I'm gutted, Thatguy. To think that you and I will never happen. Your charm and eloquence (and that of a good proportion of posters on this thread) had led me to believe that you would be amazing company. Such dazzling wit - undoubtedly allied to stunningly good looks and a rippling six-pack, judging by the high standards to which you demand of those of the opposite sex - makes you such a good catch that it is truly baffling that you would ever need to pay for sex...

I will never pay you, that`s for sure. When I pay a prossie to fuck her, I make sure she is much better looking with a good body than an old hag like you. Take my advice, go to a gym!

thatguy

Hey Cockbunny.
We all pay for sex here because we can. Am I going to pay for some one hot? or some one whom is the polar opposite?

did you eat your last client?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:53:19 pm by thatguy »

Cockbunny

Well, I think we've found our level, haven't we? Rather than engage with the reason I have deigned to respond to this thread (ie the out-and-out lies about BB and parlour work) all anyone can throw at me is 'fat' jibes. How very manly and grown-up of you keyboard warriors to attack a woman whom you have never met and has never harmed you. Perhaps the reason this conversation has not been conducted on an adult level is that I am talking to adolescents sat in their mothers' basements rather than grown men with proper experience of the world? Even if you have physically progressed beyond adolescence, emotionally and intellectually you clearly have not.

*awaits more 'fuck-off-you-fat-old-cunt' type responses delivered with Wildean flair...*

Gigiddy

Guys, I am relatively inexperienced in this forum and may not understand its etiquette  yet but WTF happened in this discussion ?

I was asking a serious question then all of a sudden it turns into  World War 3.

Am I missing something here?

None of us are Brad Pitt (probably), we are all different shapes and sizes, all have and or would like to explore different tastes.

Isn't this a place where we can come and discuss and ask advice from others openly without the fear of being judged ?

Maybe I have been fortunate not to have experienced things that have led a few to make such vitriolic comments. It may be naive but, is it wrong for me to expect  fellow humans to treat others with the respect we would like to be treated with ?

I apologise to the lady in question that this thread has descended to such depths

vw

People offered their opinion, other people got upset.  Prossie insulted all punters something admin considers to be as bad as racism.

Offline charlie-mott

WGs coming on here to defend themselves rarely ends well. I notice she's had a little rant on her AW blog about being called fat, but no mention of BB... I'm guessing past punters and regulars would know anyway.

np500

Ah well, I tried to ward her off getting involved and now she's banned to boot.

SirFrank

Guys, I am relatively inexperienced in this forum and may not understand its etiquette  yet but WTF happened in this discussion ?

I was asking a serious question then all of a sudden it turns into  World War 3.

Am I missing something here?

None of us are Brad Pitt (probably), we are all different shapes and sizes, all have and or would like to explore different tastes.

Isn't this a place where we can come and discuss and ask advice from others openly without the fear of being judged ?

Maybe I have been fortunate not to have experienced things that have led a few to make such vitriolic comments. It may be naive but, is it wrong for me to expect  fellow humans to treat others with the respect we would like to be treated with ?

I apologise to the lady in question that this thread has descended to such depths

Hi mate, you did nothing wrong here, you asked a question about a girl and then it went to shit. But that's not your fault. As has already been pointed out, this is a punting forum and much of what is said, certainly most of what I say, is banter between punters. I appreciate that some of that banter is often derogatory and not nice if it's you being spoken about but they way she responded was always going to end in tears.

If I joined saafe and starting slagging the members off I'd probably go the same way as she did. As I often say on here if we all liked the same thing, everyone in the world would be married to me. If you want to see her, go see her. It doesn't matter what we think  the reality of this forum however is that there often is a lot of barbed comments, which aren't for the faint hearted

Gigiddy

Well that was a learning curve !
Thanks for the explanations.
I have learnt behaviour burnt into my psyche about the way women should be treated ...
Not as it turns out some have treated me
Fortunately having resumed punting after many years I discovered this forum just after my first disastrous punt . UKP has helped me not make a similar mistake again.

If we are allowed to be free and open with our opinions some won't like what we have to say and this is not a forum for discussion between Punters and WG's.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I just found this thread, I think she is gorgeous. I cannot see why she was banned, she sounds like she has a sense of humour. If I was in Wales I would TOFT

Offline Mil 34

I reckon if you were to get on top to fuck her you would have to be careful you don't burn your arse on the light bulb, the fat cow

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I reckon if you were to get on top to fuck her you would have to be careful you don't burn your arse on the light bulb, the fat cow

Offline ampersand

Well I think she is beautiful, no need to be gratuitously rude just because our tastes differ.
I think that the fact you have shown an interest in her HP - despite her denial that she has advertised BB in the past - is likely to mean that any sensible punter who was considering visiting her will now reconsider. I certainly wouldn't want to take the risk, given your rate of success in persuading girls who don,t openly advertise BB  to do so with you.

Offline Mil 34

If your a chubby chaser then that's your choice, it certainly isnt mine.
The reason I posted was from her reply on here. If she's a bare backer and you want to take the risk then crack on.

V3

She stopped offering bb at least a couple of years ago but she used to offer it openly on her AW profile.

However,if you are squeamish about WGs who have had bb sex with men then you need a new hobby to be honest - one way or another they ALL have bb sex. If you want to minimise risk of STI or communicable viruses then use a condom, don't RO them etc. If you want to be 'safe' stick to wanking.

Offline ampersand

She stopped offering bb at least a couple of years ago but she used to offer it openly on her AW profile.

However,if you are squeamish about WGs who have had bb sex with men then you need a new hobby to be honest - one way or another they ALL have bb sex. If you want to minimise risk of STI or communicable viruses then use a condom, don't RO them etc. If you want to be 'safe' stick to wanking.

You need to acquaint yourself with HP.

Offline charlie-mott

It's not being squeamish, it's managing risks. I rarely do RO, always use a condom and don't see girls who offer bareback.

Offline pork sword

She claims in her AW blog on Oct 2nd 'Quote' lies about BB.. Have you seen reference to BB on her AW profile at some point then?

V3

It's not being squeamish, it's managing risks. I rarely do RO, always use a condom and don't see girls who offer bareback.

Your missing the point - just because they don't 'offer' bareback sex doesn't mean they're not 'having' bareback sex - with punters, with boyfriends, one night stands, husbands etc. and therefore you have to ask who are their bareback sexual partners having sex with.... and so on. If you seriously think you staying 'safe' by only seeing WGs who don't offer bb then you are naive.

V3

She claims in her AW blog on Oct 2nd 'Quote' lies about BB.. Have you seen reference to BB on her AW profile at some point then?

Yes but like I say it was a couple of years back.

Offline pork sword

Yes but like I say it was a couple of years back.

It will be interesting to see what she writes next in her blog in response to your 'quote' then!  :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand

Your missing the point - just because they don't 'offer' bareback sex doesn't mean they're not 'having' bareback sex - with punters, with boyfriends, one night stands, husbands etc. and therefore you have to ask who are their bareback sexual partners having sex with.... and so on. If you seriously think you staying 'safe' by only seeing WGs who don't offer bb then you are naive.

I have a sneaky feeling that you may be preaching to the converted. The point you are reiterating - because it has been made once or twice previously - is well known to us all

Offline charlie-mott

There's always a risk, but seeing girls who openly offer BB is a much bigger risk. If you're happy with that, then that's your choice. I've been doing this for quite a long time and never caught anything, but I know it is not safe, which is why I take precautions.

V3

It will be interesting to see what she writes next in her blog in response to your 'quote' then!  :thumbsup:

I doubt it will be 'interesting' as she's already denying it, so she's unlikely to say anything to the contrary now. The fact remains she had bareback on her AW 'enjoys' list a couple of years ago - whether that was a mistake which she subsequently corrected or whether it was a genuine service offer I don't claim to know - what I do know is that I saved her profile under a hot list heading "offers bareback" - I wouldn't haven't done that unless her profile indicated it. I was living fairly local to her at the time but never saw her.

Offline charlie-mott

That's also why she made it on to my blacklist. Very unlikely that the two of us would have made the same mistake.