Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Beuty of Pontardawe / Neath  (Read 9047 times)

6 review(s) for GreedyGirlAva (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline vsgp3

I met with this lovely lady earlier today, and what a lovely little package she is too:

External Link/Members Only

Based in Pontardawe, Ava is petite, slim build (great little boobs), gorgeous looking (her pictures aren't exaggerated and if anything she looks better in person) with a lovely welcoming attitude / easy to get along with.

Comms were easy and good.  Her place was easy to find, plenty of free parking and very discreet.  Her house was very clean and tidy.

Ava wore a naughty little number with stockings when opening the door, following her upstairs was a very pleasurable experience!  We chatted, I was made to feel at ease and very welcome, then it was on with the obvious which included deep throat, how this tiny lady managed it goodness knows but blimey Ava knew how, for which I will be forever grateful.

After various acts - we ended with mutual masturbation (at my request) - I challenged her to see who could come first, she won but we went for a second round, watching her cum was was such a turn on.

I cannot recommend this lady enough - 10/10 - and if finances allowed I'd be back tomorrow, the next day and the day after that!

Offline HughJardon

I love a who can cum quicker challenge, as its Win Win even if you lose. Pontardawe is a long way from home but she looks lovely and may look into this in the future. Great review

fenderstrat31

Great Review VS
I've been toying with meeting her since her profile popped up, think I may have to pay her a visit now. Do you if anal or CIM were on the cards if you'd wanted?
Cheers
Fender

Offline foreverhung

Thanks for the great review, you just saved me 60 squid I had to have a tug  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cymrobach

great review thanks, she sounds like a lot of fun!

do you know if the meet was at her house or shared place?  was it clean and tidy?

Sorry for the weird questions.......just a bit picky about things like that :-)

Offline vsgp3

Meet was at her home and yes it was very clean and tidy.

Offline Swsnapper

Thanks for the review, not noticed this one before and love a petite girl.

Was her body nice and toned as well as being slight?

Offline extraa

Looked promising. Then doulbed her price in the space of a few days. Thought £60 for half hour was a bargain and too good to be true. Now it's at £120 for half hour. Not a chance  :thumbsdown:

jimbloom83

She's being box clever. She's rooting out any jobs under an hour. And those willing to pay over the odds for shorter visits will, in her mind no doubt, be worth it......just a thought....

Takes a certain squiffy logic but it's a type of logic lol

longballs

I can`t make my mind up about this one.  I very nearly booked her the other week on the strength of that pic of her on the train where she looks fit a fuck.  Her verification pic looks great too but I went ahead and got her paid gallery and although in the main she looks very good, in a couple of pics she looks a fair bit older and in one or two she looks a little bit like a smackhead which has put me off. 

We could do with a place on this board to share PG pics as i'd happy share what I mean!!

Chin Jizzer

My experience couldn't have been any different to the original post. Seemed whacked on something, ridiculously mechanical, horrendous teeth as in dirty, not a good experience at all..... Doesn't do owo, worst punt I've had in a long time and I would definitely not return and couldn't recommend.

vw

I love a who can cum quicker challenge
Did you play the digestive game at school ?

SeekingtheTruth

She's a tad expensive for a girl down that way.

SirFrank

I can`t make my mind up about this one.  I very nearly booked her the other week on the strength of that pic of her on the train where she looks fit a fuck.  Her verification pic looks great too but I went ahead and got her paid gallery and although in the main she looks very good, in a couple of pics she looks a fair bit older and in one or two she looks a little bit like a smackhead which has put me off. 

We could do with a place on this board to share PG pics as i'd happy share what I mean!!

Yeah I know what you mean. Never splash out on private gallery but she looks lush on train but less so in the other pic - eg a bit older and not so polished. Re OP how does reality compare to pics?

150 is a lot to splash out on a new girl. I'll add her to my hot list and keep and eye on developments.

Offline HughJardon

She was 60/110 last time I checked, there's a few pics of her eating out someones mott on the group Avas Sluts.

150 no chance

Offline HughJardon

Apologies I rebuke that as it's her Twot that's taking the tongue lashing, anyone know who the other lass is ? There's one for the eagle eyed :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 10:36:37 pm by HughJardon »

SirFrank

Apologies I rebuke that as it's her Twot that's taking the tongue lashing, anyone know who the other lass is ? There's one for the eagle eyed :D

Oooooooooo I wouldn't mind being in that little melee... 😜😜😜😜

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Does anyone know who she did her recent gangbang with?  I emailed her via AW and she got stroppy.....!!!
Scooby

np500

Well reading what chin jizzer & scooby  doo have said about her There's obviously an alter ego at work so I'd not bother to put it politely !

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

The thing that gets me .... is that no matter how polite you are some girls just give you attitude back, not a great motivator to see her!!!  :dash:

np500

I'm all about service me, plus nice sensible comms, if the comms are shit you know there's some issue of some sort, from unorganised to fruit loop, I haven't got the time, patience or want to be fucked about over days just to give someone a days money for a hours shit attitude , if I turned up and the girl had dirty teeth I'd fuck off no question, as there is obviously some thing mentally wrong with the girl for her to think that is acceptable , so I'd not ever go there having read that.

vw

I'm all about service me, plus nice sensible comms, if the comms are shit you know there's some issue of some sort, from unorganised to fruit loop, I haven't got the time, patience or want to be fucked about over days just to give someone a days money for a hours shit attitude , if I turned up and the girl had dirty teeth I'd fuck off no question, as there is obviously some thing mentally wrong with the girl for her to think that is acceptable , so I'd not ever go there having read that.
Out of interest do you text in Welsh or English when booking ?

np500

Like 99% of the Welsh  population / punters that don't speak Welsh and have no desire to do so , English is best as there won't be too many w g s who would understand if we did !

vw

Like 99% of the Welsh  population / punters that don't speak Welsh and have no desire to do so , English is best as there won't be too many w g s who would understand if we did !
They used to speak it all the time when I lived in North Wales, sounds hot though but no idea what they say !

Offline Mikeh38

You'd probably find that a high percentage of the people in Pontadawe speak Welsh, I would say from Llanelli down to the West it's the first language

np500

West and north wales more so,  but not so much in south east, but the Welsh speakers can all speak English so should be no problems there !

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I'd also question her saying she does gangbangs if she doesn't do OWO......

np500

I think most profiles say gangbangs because thay may like the idea but more than likely have never and never will do one . Not some thing that just happens as jessybee will testy to.

Offline player96

She is being advertised for gangbangs as part of greedy girls Midlands. Google the name. Been to the parties so will be genuine

np500

Ah, the Midlands, it sounds if you want g b's , party's etc it's London or the Midlands and you've got it made ?

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Thanks Player .....looks like it would be worth a trip some nice girls ...!!!!

Offline player96

You're welcome. They are good parties, first half hour bukkake then onto a gangbang.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Might try and get to the one on the 27th ....... how does the whole by invite only work?  I'm assuming that there is a cost as well?
Scooby

Offline player96

It's all on the website. Email for and invite and then pay a fee I used to pay 60

Offline sealover

I tried to get an appt with Ava last week.  We exchanged texts and arranged that I would go to the Tesco carpark in Pontardawe.  I replied fine, see you then.  When I hauled my ass up there I dropped her a text to get the next breadcrumb.  She texted that she was surprised I was there (don't know why, it was exactly as arranged) but she wasn't working that day, she had had an "accident".  I was gutted, all pumped up and no place to go.

I am sure she is worth a visit, too many good reports say so, but for me I will not try again.

Offline Gazfrankos

Exactly the same happened to me,I think this girl has some hidden issues.

Offline extraa

Middle photo - There's a guy cummin on her face with a giant wart on his hand. Plus it looks like she has a cold sore or some other red bump on her lip that she's tried to cover up. Fair point I don't know what some people have who visit the girls I've seen (warts etc) but I live by that as a risk I take, whereas here I can clearly see it -based on that it's a no from me here.

Plus I've tried to ring her before these photos after arranging a booking like others and it just rung out. Tried calling back and phone switched off (or blocked)  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:41:13 pm by extraa »

Offline HughJardon

The way she spells beuty though, I could imagine her original plan as going by the moniker Welsh Beauty, which has probably been taken along with the other popular moniker of Welsh Beauty69, she should have just plumped for Welsh Booty, as in Aiii Captain she be a good plunder, nothing worse than lazy grammar..
Bruv !  :sarcastic:
Just saw the worty hand, oooh fuck thats a labido decimator

vw

The way she spells beuty though, I could imagine her original plan as going by the moniker Welsh Beauty, which has probably been taken along with the other popular moniker of Welsh Beauty69, she should have just plumped for Welsh Booty

Or Welsh No Show

Or Welsh Flares as they are no turn ups !

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

just out of interest has a free copy of her bukkake video clip appeared on line anywhere yet????

Avarose

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Randolph69

just out of interest has a free copy of her bukkake video clip appeared on line anywhere yet????

It is yes on ukxxxpass
Ava

Not free then - there is a monthly subscription to access this site

Offline HughJardon

Seems our girl Ava's been at the porridge soaked gates of GB for sometime now
External Link/Members Only

And reviewed
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72579.0

Sir Frank may be at the next bash, Im gonna ask him what gunt means, he’ll probably say “go and fucking ask Ava”

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

She's also hosting some parties in Cardiff ....I might go along and see if the hype is real......
Scooby

newforthisyear

I'm still waiting for that gangbang vid with her and grace haper to show up on tube sites

tonibell99

I'm still waiting for that gangbang vid with her and grace haper to show up on tube sites
Let me know if you find it, I spent ages yesterday with no luck  :(

vw

Let me know if you find it, I spent ages yesterday with no luck  :(
does Welsh Beuty do the bareback gangbangs as well as that scank Gracey ?

tonibell99

does Welsh Beuty do the bareback gangbangs as well as that scank Gracey ?

Not that I'm aware of, mind you I wasn't aware that Gracey does either. - I don't know much about either girl  :unknown: