Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Black - Birmingham  (Read 1832 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for xjenni.x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Another review that needs to be done but around which there is some controversy. I have seen Jen twice and plan on a third when the stars are aligned. She has had a checkered history on this site but I can only tell it like I saw it and trust it will help others. Jen is currently only available to previous clients on the 1860850 number but open to all on 1885411. However she is a WG who always takes her site down except when available.

Both visits (2014 and 2015) were arranged completely by email. When I arrived, I was asked to step back from the buzzer so she could see my face before she released the lock. When I got upstairs she explained to me that she had been harassed by a relative posing as a punter and so always checks the face at the door. If possible she will also check the car registration to make sure it is not a family member.

We chatted for a while and then on to removing her black dress to reveal those perfect delicious tits and curves around the bum and waist that reduce me to blubber. Now here is the good part, Jen defines DFK, but she doesn't just do it once and move on she does it the whole date (2 hrs) almost non stop. The first time she came by fingering as this is the way she prefers, the second time I persisted with oral and she came that way too, much to her surprise I think. Oral on me was amazing and I was not able to avoid shooting my load, no mess, swallowed the lot, end of. I then rested and the second round was into the doggie, mish and cowgirl. The mish was amazing because she practically begged to be kissed again so it was long french kisses during thrusts. So cool.

We ended up chatting and the second time about how she had to shut down her profile. She told me how she had now moved her advertising to Shropshire but I would be welcome as a previous client through her Brum profile. I will say here that there was no indication of any of the problems other guys have had with Jen. I can only speak as I find and leave judgement to others.

Pros: Amazing overall body, friendly, best DFK so far for me, full on the whole meet.

Cons : Limited availability so hard for me to coordinate, Profile(s) keep popping up and down.

Would I see again: Most definitely if we are able to find a mutual date

Offline azrael

Im confused HW, is this an old review just written or have you seen her recently?. I only ask as she is on my to do list again but a bloody pain the back side to get a hold of. Good review either though  :drinks:

Hawkwind71

Im confused HW, is this an old review just written or have you seen her recently?. I only ask as she is on my to do list again but a bloody pain the back side to get a hold of. Good review either though  :drinks:

azrael, glad you asked. 1st time was oct 14, second was may 15. She takes her profile up and  down when working. She just finished her oct bookings so i doubt you will see much till about 15th.

my advice, watch the shropshire profile, book an incall in stretton, meet her, arrange to use her brum profile the next time and bobs your uncle. Azrael if you persevere she is a great punt. I was going to see her this month but dates didnt match up for me.

Offline azrael

Had her booked twice got cancelled twice, both times reckon she either bumped me for regular or got cold feet, but then she had issue with being outed by a family member/freind. But since she came back i have aproached her but she said she was seeing regulars only who still had her number, which i lost. Shame as everyone says she gives a good "gfe" but also a pain in the backside to get a hold of  :hi:

Hawkwind71

Had her booked twice got cancelled twice, both times reckon she either bumped me for regular or got cold feet, but then she had issue with being outed by a family member/freind. But since she came back i have aproached her but she said she was seeing regulars only who still had her number, which i lost. Shame as everyone says she gives a good "gfe" but also a pain in the backside to get a hold of  :hi:

I think she sees anyone on the shropshire profile. Shes just shit scared on the Brum one. Im gunna watch her and ill tell you when. If im wrong I will take the drubbing.

Offline azrael

Will do budd, the second link seems to be off line, is that the shropshire page?

Hawkwind71

Will do budd, the second link seems to be off line, is that the shropshire page?

yep it is. I expect it to return in about 2 to 3 weeks. Like clockwork up to now.