Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole (Ban Sakunee Traditional Thai Massage)  (Read 1534 times)

Asian Hunter

External Link/Members Only

Needed a good massage after some manual labour work recently. Heard and read reviews about this place, knew some guys had just massage and massage with HE. So had the mind set of just getting a massage.

Rang and booked for appointment. Met by a short, chubby lady, late 30's to 40's by the name of Nicole. Led me to a cubicle, asked what I wanted. Hadn't been there before so asked what are the prices. Took the £45 1 hour oil massage. Pretty sure I seen the girl Corus Boy described in his review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61439.0).

Anyway the massage was spot on. Can't fault it, hit every muscle that was aching. Had a little chat while the massage was happening. Told her a friend recommend this place, and said he was pleased and happy about this place. She giggled, and said was he happy with massage or happy with "pointing" at my balls.

Time was nearly up, when she indicated "one last bit" to finish off massage. She started rubbing my balls and said "the pleasure" and smiled at me. Stroking away the balls, she said if I wanted to finish off myself or she could finish me off for £20. Took her up on her offer, and she oiled me up. Groping a bit of boob while stroking away, nearly shooting her in the eyes. Offered me a shower to clean up and a drink of water.

Upon leaving, another girl was at the reception area. Older lady maybe 40's to 50's, with glasses. We chatted for a bit, Nicole hadn't indicated she wanted the £20 for the HE. Could have easily walked straight out, with an hour massage for £45 and free HE. But thought better of it, and with a slight of hand, I handed her the £20.

Massage: 10/10
Masseuse personality: 10/10 (friendly talkative)
Masseuse looks: 6/10 (above average, not the worst looking I ever seen)
Masseuse body: 6/10 (chubby, a little fat around the belly, but ample boobs)
Overall: good 7/10
Recommend: Yes, If wanting a good massage with bonus of HE
Go back: Yes, only If in need of a good massage.

Offline Corus Boy