Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BellaOnly4u - Exeter  (Read 1385 times)

1 review(s) for BellaOnly4U (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline waltersdavid

External Link/Members Only

Ok. It's always a dilemma when you see a good one. Keep it quiet, or give a good review and hope you can still get a booking next week!

I've seen Blond Roxy and I know she tries hard but saggy tits and a covered fat belly? I rather stick to what I can get home for free.

Took a risk with another local, expecting a bait & switch.

Yes she's Romanian and conversation is limited, but let me tell you, she's young, 45kg, tight, and you get to play with the best pair of large, firm, natural breasts you'll have played with since you were a teenager. On a tiny body, you just want to stand and stare.

Don't book more than 1/2 hour, because she doesn't really add to the shag experience, just takes it (with the odd moan), but flip her about a bit and admire the view. 

Offline Roth

Ok. It's always a dilemma when you see a good one. Keep it quiet, or give a good review and hope you can still get a booking next week!

I've seen Blond Roxy and I know she tries hard but saggy tits and a covered fat belly? I rather stick to what I can get home for free.

Took a risk with another local, expecting a bait & switch.

Yes she's Romanian and conversation is limited, but let me tell you, she's young, 45kg, tight, and you get to play with the best pair of large, firm, natural breasts you'll have played with since you were a teenager. On a tiny body, you just want to stand and stare.

Don't book more than 1/2 hour, because she doesn't really add to the shag experience, just takes it (with the odd moan), but flip her about a bit and admire the view.

Interesting review Mate. :unknown:

No way is Roxy fat. :(   Yes a bit of a baby belly but not fat and I dont recall her tits being saggy.  :unknown: She's fucking hot and a good punt.   :rose:  Did you review her?  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69778.0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:08:46 am by Roth »

Offline JimmySW

What about OWO or DFK? She's on my hotlist but luckily there's others also in Exeter higher up my list than her - DFK and OWO would move her up a bit ;-)

Offline Roth

What about OWO or DFK? She's on my hotlist but luckily there's others also in Exeter higher up my list than her - DFK and OWO would move her up a bit ;-)

She doesn't seem to advertise OWO or DFK.   :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

But seems she will shit on you if that's your bag!  :scare: :vomit:

Offline waltersdavid

No I didn't review her. I can see why people like her and she tried very hard, but didn't do it for me. Everyone's different I guess.

As for Bella4u, I didn't ask for OWO (Too risky) and wouldn't ever want DFK.

Offline Roth

No I didn't review her. I can see why people like her and she tried very hard, but didn't do it for me. Everyone's different I guess.

Worth maybe doing a review then to give a different view?  :unknown:

Offline waltersdavid

I could, but most people think she's great and she did refund some my cash.  :D

Offline chief-93

I'm thinking of booking her tomorrow, only for a half hour as you suggested!

Have been enticed by her cracking body.

What was her place like?

Offline waltersdavid

The place in Exeter was ok. She's blocked me now, so no follow up booking. :(

Offline Roth

The place in Exeter was ok. She's blocked me now, so no follow up booking. :(

Who?  :unknown: Roxy or Bella?  :unknown:

Offline waltersdavid

Bella, although she's using another name now.

Took the booking. Asked her to wear full clothing (so I could take it off, which must mean I'm a deviant kinky sort of guy  :crazy:), turned up to the venue, then nothing. Total silence.

Bloody waste of time. 

Offline Roth

Took the booking. Asked her to wear full clothing (so I could take it off, which must mean I'm a deviant kinky sort of guy  :crazy:), turned up to the venue, then nothing. Total silence.

Bloody waste of time.

That's worth putting up a Negative review IMHO.  :(

Offline chief-93

Bloody waste of time.

you did say that she blocked you, so maybe she recognised you?