Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any one seen demilee in nottingham  (Read 1086 times)

time2cum

hello im new on here so first like to say hello to all of you  :) anyway anyone seen this lady called demilee she a mature bbw from ng8 area heres 2 links of her

External Link/Members Only

Pussydoc

Noticed her a couple of weeks ago , she then advertised bareback now it just says unprotected sex at the bottom of the likes list so it's a no no ,
 unless you have other ideas ,,

time2cum

Really I just click her profile didn't see that

time2cum

Yes I see that I just message her about it just waiting from her what she say etc

funtimes.69

Any updates on this? Not the best looking I know but it's been years since I've had a big bird and she'll keep you warm in this weather but not if the above is true. I've add a look over the last few weeks and not seen berback but that don't say much :dash: this is the only site I trust now for true feedback.

vw

Any updates on this? Not the best looking I know but it's been years since I've had a big bird and she'll keep you warm in this weather but not if the above is true. I've add a look over the last few weeks and not seen berback but that don't say much :dash: this is the only site I trust now for true feedback.

Maybe TABOFTT and post a review, personally would not becuase of the bb mentions.

Anyway plenty more fat birds in the Trent.  Have you seen Pippa's new photos?

funtimes.69

Maybe TABOFTT and post a review, personally would not becuase of the bb mentions.

If it was a bad review maybe but not if bb been on offer. No not seen pippa I don't meet much 2-3 times a year, you got a link please mate? Thanks for the reply.

vw

If it was a bad review maybe but not if bb been on offer. No not seen pippa I don't meet much 2-3 times a year, you got a link please mate? Thanks for the reply.

Seems popular on here, grown men even get banned defending her so must be something special

here is the link

External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

vw

You're a bad man VW  :D :D :D

Sorry for touting, i will learn to behave.

BadVW  :lol: :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Ohhhhh haha, she had that coming!!
Can't have your cake and be a size 10  :lol: