Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold - Golders Green  (Read 1262 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

Ashley Gold

1hr incall @ £70

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location - House on typical residential road. Flat was absolutely spotlessly clean and well decorated, very modern. Shared with another girl who I did not see.

Comms -  Initial contact by text, time agreed. Received a follow up text 10 mins before time after which the final address details were given over a phone call.

Greeted me at the patio doors wearing a bathrobe, not the best of starts. Soon discarded in the bedroom to reveal some rather nice lingerie. I would guess probably slightly older than 36 with a curvy body, very womanly, impressively plump ass and fit thighs.

I’ve never really had a full on GFE until seeing her, I now see what it’s all about. Top notch owo had me shamefully grabbing the sheets. Lots of kissing, slow sensual grinding in cowgirl, no rushing or clock-watching, topped off by some extended doggie with her wiggling that juicy ass into my crotch. This was probably the closest thing to having sex with a civvie that I’ve ever encountered in a punt.

As I was getting dressed I was telling her how another girl I had punted a week earlier had brutalised my cock a with a rough handjob whereas her BJ was great. She laughed and asked if the girl was Romanian..  :D

I too laughed as I told her actually it was another Hungarian (Smiley Miley)!  :lol:

Only negative is she’s a smoker and had a touch of smoker’s breath, but this didn’t detract from the punt.

TheNewSeeker

. . . with a curvy body, very womanly, impressively plump ass and fit thighs

So not a size 6 then, as her profile claims?

:timeout:

Offline The_Don

The girl: Mid to long dark hair, size 8, 5.3 or 5.4" Mid to late 30's, real tits

VFM in my book.

Offline punk

Roughly size 8 max.Mid-late 30's.

1.64 m.

Give her an orgasam and your do very well.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:52:47 pm by punk »