Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inexperienced - looking for advice??  (Read 809 times)

Limitless0088

Alright lads, 

I'm new to this site and fairly new to punting as well.. I'm in my early 20's and I'm quite inexperienced with women. Looking for advice as to what wg I can meet in London that can more or less teach me stuff from kissing, fingering making her climax etc..

Willing to spend up to £150 for the hour and she has to be under 35, attractive, located in London and allow unlimited cum during the hour..

Please advice any wg(s) that you think fit the bill??
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 11:18:54 am by Limitless0088 »

Offline Steely Dan

I would think most will do this if you pay them.  Why not make a short list of girls you like the look of, and read their reviews? You can get a sense of what they are like from reviews.  Then phone them and ask them.  They will either say yes or no.

You often hear that you need a 35 yo.  Rubbish in my view.  The 21 yo have plenty of experience too.  I suggest a girl you fancy.  Just make sure she has very good English.  You could mention a short list here once you have done your homework.  There is a good video on how to give a girl great oral sex.  I'm sure there is a link on the wiki if you search.

Offline PLeisure

Refer to the Punting Wiki at the bottom of every UKP page. It's full of essential information, including a section dedicated to newbies.
Make your shortlist, then 'run the numbers' if they're on AdultWork. The Wiki will explain what that means.

Have fun  :hi:

Offline anyfucker

You often hear that you need a 35 yo.  Rubbish in my view.  The 21 yo have plenty of experience too.  I suggest a girl you fancy.  Just make sure she has very good English.  You could mention a short list here once you have done your homework.  There is a good video on how to give a girl great oral sex.  I'm sure there is a link on the wiki if you search.
The advantage of a 21 yo is that she will probably be the sort of age you would naturally see and be closer to remembering her dating & first time - not to say you will get the real experience.

unclesweetheart

I know this is very predictable advice but I'd see if you can get a booking with Adele4u. She's very popular, but she's - in addition to being gorgeous and very sexy - a lovely person and would be very good at making you feel totally comfortable for your first punt.

Offline tantric talents

I know this is very predictable advice but I'd see if you can get a booking with Adele4u. She's very popular, but she's - in addition to being gorgeous and very sexy - a lovely person and would be very good at making you feel totally comfortable for your first punt.
Good recommendation.
Just don't get EAS with her!

unclesweetheart

Good recommendation.
Just don't get EAS with her!

Or, when you do, realise that there are about 20 blokes in London in pretty much the same state. Which helps!