Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai orchids relaxing massage  (Read 7831 times)

smithie1000

Benson50

Hi,
I went last week. Great  massage from a lovely thai girl for  £30. She mentioned happy ending, but I didn't ask for it or pay up front, thinking I could see if any more was on offer later in the massage. She must have assumed I wasn't interested and I had a very good massage but with no teasing. Something about her - innocence or sweetness - made me hesitate to try touching her, so I just enjoyed the massage.
The apartment is above some shops with a free car park. I would definitely go back but the availability and location are not great for me.

Went to Dr China in Lichfield yesterday, the manager  (Marie?) was looking really sexy in a minidress that exposed an inch or two of bare buttocks. She gave me a very sexy b2b.

Dodo

Hi,
I went last week. Great  massage from a lovely thai girl for  £30. She mentioned happy ending, but I didn't ask for it or pay up front, thinking I could see if any more was on offer later in the massage. She must have assumed I wasn't interested and I had a very good massage but with no teasing. Something about her - innocence or sweetness - made me hesitate to try touching her, so I just enjoyed the massage.
The apartment is above some shops with a free car park. I would definitely go back but the availability and location are not great for me.

Went to Dr China in Lichfield yesterday, the manager  (Marie?) was looking really sexy in a minidress that exposed an inch or two of bare buttocks. She gave me a very sexy b2b.
What is she like facially and in the body department please B.

Benson50

She looked quite young and pretty to me - round faced with nice teeth. She is petite but she was wearing loose fitting thai clothes so hard to tell about her tits, but they appeared quite small. When I was back in my car, she walked past wearing jeans and her arse looked nice and curvy/ample.

smithie1000

Hi,

Hi Benson50, thank you very much for that I will go now.  Great about Marie yes is very good and the more you go the better she gets lol.
I get her to sit down and look up her skirt cus that's my thrill lol.

Ok thanks mate

smithie1000

Just text her and going in the morning

Dodo

Just text her and groing in the morning
Look forward to your review. Am very tempted to explore what is/isn't available.

Offline Uncle Buck

Smithie, is she the same one I saw a couple of weeks ago? Dr China?

smithie1000

Yes the one with the stick out dark nipples.

smithie1000

Look forward to your review. Am very tempted to explore what is/isn't available.

Hey Dodo, I will let you know about 11am lol

Offline Uncle Buck

Perfect. Well worth another visit. Didn't ask to look up her skirt though but it's in the bank for next time....

smithie1000

smithie1000

Well turned up at 9:30 this morning after being in brum traffic for ages lol.
I booked Rose by text yesterday £30 for an hour and hoped it was not another Marina with not touch etc etc. 
The place, coming from my direction through Sutton Coldfield its on the right hand side just before you cross over the Chester road on the way to Erdington.  There are some shops next to a large church with free parking for 3 hours.  Pulled up and texted her, she phoned back with perfect English and told me she was in the block of flats attached the row of shop and to go round the back to access her place.

I knocked the door lightly and a little Thai lady about 4' at the most opened the door, its at this point I weigh it all up, if they have a smile like Amy in Wolves area that is so false I have had it but no what a lovely smile although I had to lean down to see it LOL.

I was directed to a room and asked to undress and she went off, as usual I look around and get a feel for the place and it was obvious she don't live there as the curtains were just about hanging up and the chairs were a bit old.
I lay face down and it was nice that the table did not have the hole to put your face in, I hate that I like to see some figure etc as they move around. It was difficult to see her figure as she had a "Thai" outfit on, you know the dress etc so hoped for the best.
The massage started with a towel all over me and only exposed the parts she was working on but I did not mind that.  Rose asked me if I wanted a hard or medium massage and I chose medium, this was very good with circular stokes and some "pressure point stuff", I would say its the same as Marina's but not the fingers up the arse that makes you eyes pop out....   Oh I forgot to say when I got there I asked for HE and she said £30 for massage plus £20, that's good for an hour and a better bargain than Marina.  She started the massage and got close to me so I knew touching was on the cards but before I did anything she said you can touch, great news.  The youching was over the clothes but she actively moved my hands to her tits also,  I kept telling her how nice her smile was which it is very nice and she came very close so I could kiss her but not on lips, She is really pretty close up and looked me in the eyes for ages. The HE started after a bit of massage to it and when she got going fuck me she really went for it, I looked down and watch her hand going and that was it blasted.  She went off to wash I got up and dressed, thanked her for a very nice time and went down to my car.
Whilst sitting looking at me text she walked passed and went to the bus stop so I think I was right about the place she is renting it for massage, I pulled away and stopped and asked her if she wanted a lift and she jumped in!!!!  Dropped her off on the main road in Sutton Coldfield and went home.
So would I go back, yes, the massage was one of the best I have had for a while her smile is to die for but you need to talk to her a lot or she don't say much.  The HE might need a bit more but I bet you could ask once you have got used to her. I might be wrong but I think a regular punt and something else might be offered as she asked me what my other massages had been like and the costs.
Ok that's me for today LOL

Dodo

Thanks for that Smithie.....so you had a good time then. She is straight on my 'to visit' list....thats the second one today :wacko:

smithie1000

Benson50

Hi Smithie,

Great, detailed review. Just to let you know that there is a face hole in the table - she said most people don't like using it.

Offline Mij

Dr China...is that the same "chain" as this External Link/Members Only, or is a different setup? The Lichfield shop isn't listed as one of their branches, but websites sometimes don't get updated too often.

Offline Mij

Dr China...is that the same "chain" as this External Link/Members Only, or is a different setup? The Lichfield shop isn't listed as one of their branches, but websites sometimes don't get updated too often.

Hmm..think I've just answered that myself! Googled "Dr China Lichfield" and it came up with the Lichfield store, and a link to the website above......interesting! There's one not too far from me..... :-)

Offline Stapler

Hi smithie,

Was there another girl named Amy there?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Uncle Buck

I've been a couple of times and never seen Amy

smithie1000

Hi Smithie,

Great, detailed review. Just to let you know that there is a face hole in the table - she said most people don't like using it.

Ok mate did not see it, I always decline lol

smithie1000

Hmm..think I've just answered that myself! Googled "Dr China Lichfield" and it came up with the Lichfield store, and a link to the website above......interesting! There's one not too far from me..... :-)

£65 for 30 mins, B2B, HE and touching but not inside.

smithie1000

Hi smithie,

Was there another girl named Amy there?

..S...

Hi "S" no Rose was by her self.

smithie1000

Hi Smithie,

Hi Benson50, I just asked her if she will do b2b and she said she not done before but will do for £60 30mins

Benson50

Hi Benson50, I just asked her if she will do b2b and she said she not done before but will do for £60 30mins

Hi Smithie,

Thanks for the info, I'm tempted to try it.

Offline telfordman

Hi is this the same Thai Orchid that is based in Wellington

smithie1000

Hi, I only know off this one in Sutton Coldfield.

Dellboy

Thai orchid wellington has been operating for a couple of years from her house.
Clearly not the same.

Frenchy4012

No she is different and all she does is massage no extras.

Dellboy

No she is different and all she does is massage no extras.

She does HE.  But nothing more.

Dellboy

No HE for me.

If you want a decent massage she is ok.  Like all Thai's they will always go for the money.  It was 40+20. Wouldn't bother again. Thai girls seem to fit into two categories. Those that know what a good HE is and those that don't. 

Frenchy4012

If you want a decent massage she is ok.  Like all Thai's they will always go for the money.  It was 40+20. Wouldn't bother again. Thai girls seem to fit into two categories. Those that know what a good HE is and those that don't.

I did not like her personality.

Offline licker

I booked Rose by text yesterday £30 for an hour and hoped it was not another Marina with not touch etc etc. 
The place, coming from my direction through Sutton Coldfield its on the right hand side just before you cross over the Chester road on the way to Erdington.  There are some shops next to a large church with free parking for 3 hours.  Pulled up and texted her, she phoned back with perfect English and told me she was in the block of flats attached the row of shop and to go round the back to access her place.

I knocked the door lightly and a little Thai lady about 4' at the most opened the door, its at this point I weigh it all up, if they have a smile like Amy in Wolves area that is so false I have had it but no what a lovely smile although I had to lean down to see it LOL.

I was directed to a room and asked to undress and she went off, as usual I look around and get a feel for the place and it was obvious she don't live there as the curtains were just about hanging up and the chairs were a bit old.
I lay face down and it was nice that the table did not have the hole to put your face in, I hate that I like to see some figure etc as they move around. It was difficult to see her figure as she had a "Thai" outfit on, you know the dress etc so hoped for the best.
The massage started with a towel all over me and only exposed the parts she was working on but I did not mind that.  Rose asked me if I wanted a hard or medium massage and I chose medium, this was very good with circular stokes and some "pressure point stuff", I would say its the same as Marina's but not the fingers up the arse that makes you eyes pop out....   Oh I forgot to say when I got there I asked for HE and she said £30 for massage plus £20, that's good for an hour and a better bargain than Marina.  She started the massage and got close to me so I knew touching was on the cards but before I did anything she said you can touch, great news.  The youching was over the clothes but she actively moved my hands to her tits also,  I kept telling her how nice her smile was which it is very nice and she came very close so I could kiss her but not on lips, She is really pretty close up and looked me in the eyes for ages. The HE started after a bit of massage to it and when she got going fuck me she really went for it, I looked down and watch her hand going and that was it blasted.  She went off to wash I got up and dressed, thanked her for a very nice time and went down to my car.
Whilst sitting looking at me text she walked passed and went to the bus stop so I think I was right about the place she is renting it for massage, I pulled away and stopped and asked her if she wanted a lift and she jumped in!!!!  Dropped her off on the main road in Sutton Coldfield and went home.
So would I go back, yes, the massage was one of the best I have had for a while her smile is to die for but you need to talk to her a lot or she don't say much.  The HE might need a bit more but I bet you could ask once you have got used to her. I might be wrong but I think a regular punt and something else might be offered as she asked me what my other massages had been like and the costs.

Hi
Any contact details, doesn't seem the link works

Cheers

smithie1000

The ad has run out, I'll see if I can find her.

Offline licker

Cheers Matey will have a visit :wacko:

Offline Tommy1983

Had a similar experience with her mate, she really is lovley. didn't like the buzzer though, think i pressed the wrong one a t 1st.
When I went (only been once.....god know why), i asked her for a body to body, to which she told me £80 for the hour which included HR. I asked if I could have a quick shower as I had come straight from work, and again she said yes to.....i wasn't expecting her to join me in the shower, which was even better.
basically massage was everything you said Smithie, but when I lay on my back with my stonker, she shuffled up on to my stomach and massaged the old fella against her fanny and arse, and I thought Oh yes here we go.....of course too good to be true and she slid back down and started the HR.  Basically I think she was waiting for me to offer or ask for more, and she would have replied with a price.
Anyway ace HR with loads of smiles and eye contact.  But totally agree, When I asked if she did later bookings she said last one was at 5pm, so assume she either doesn't live there or does live there but has kids coming home from school.
Is her listing still up?

smithie1000

Had a similar experience with her mate, she really is lovley. didn't like the buzzer though, think i pressed the wrong one a t 1st.
When I went (only been once.....god know why), i asked her for a body to body, to which she told me £80 for the hour which included HR. I asked if I could have a quick shower as I had come straight from work, and again she said yes to.....i wasn't expecting her to join me in the shower, which was even better.
basically massage was everything you said Smithie, but when I lay on my back with my stonker, she shuffled up on to my stomach and massaged the old fella against her fanny and arse, and I thought Oh yes here we go.....of course too good to be true and she slid back down and started the HR.  Basically I think she was waiting for me to offer or ask for more, and she would have replied with a price.
Anyway ace HR with loads of smiles and eye contact.  But totally agree, When I asked if she did later bookings she said last one was at 5pm, so assume she either doesn't live there or does live there but has kids coming home from school.
Is her listing still up?
WOW you done well, I have been texting her and asking for b2b and she keeps saying no so never went back.
The cost is a bit high if you think what you get in the looks and body department from one up the road from me External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   or this one who is really experienced  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  but well done mate  :hi:

Offline Tommy1983

WOW you done well, I have been texting her and asking for b2b and she keeps saying no so never went back.
The cost is a bit high if you think what you get in the looks and body department from one up the road from me External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   or this one who is really experienced  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  but well done mate  :hi:
Really odd, are we talking about the same lady.  5 foot nothing, top floor of high rise??
In all fairness cracking arse, just a little pot belly.
You are a lucky man, Derby too far for me to travel! ha

smithie1000

Really odd, are we talking about the same lady.  5 foot nothing, top floor of high rise??
In all fairness cracking arse, just a little pot belly.
You are a lucky man, Derby too far for me to travel! ha
Not sure if it was the top floor cant remember, parked in front of shops and went around the back to enter the flats.

Offline Tommy1983

Not sure if it was the top floor cant remember, parked in front of shops and went around the back to enter the flats.

maybe not top, but a fiar way up, and a confusing buzzer sytem near the shops loading bays?

smithie1000

maybe not top, but a fiar way up, and a confusing buzzer sytem near the shops loading bays?
Yes that's the one.  I gave her a lift home into Sutton Coldfield after as I seen her standing at the bus stop LOL

Offline Tommy1983

Yes that's the one.  I gave her a lift home into Sutton Coldfield after as I seen her standing at the bus stop LOL
Suprised you saw her, she isn't exactly eye leve! ha
Is here listing still up on gum tree or vivastreet?
I can't see it.

smithie1000

Suprised you saw her, she isn't exactly eye leve! ha
Is here listing still up on gum tree or vivastreet?
I can't see it.
Gone?

Offline Oooops

Thai orchid wellington has been operating for a couple of years from her house.
Clearly not the same.
Just found out that Orchid is 59yrs old.  :hi:

ffeet

Just found out that Orchid is 59yrs old.  :hi:
Wow - she's in good nick for her age then.
Like some others higher up the thread I'm not keen on her personality and never got near HE with her.
She only started getting smiley when I complimented her on her photography, then the next time I saw her it was back to the dead pan business like attitude.

Dellboy

Wow - she's in good nick for her age then.
Like some others higher up the thread I'm not keen on her personality and never got near HE with her.
She only started getting smiley when I complimented her on her photography, then the next time I saw her it was back to the dead pan business like attitude.

I am amazed! she does a good massage but a strange personality.
I have seen her a few times when my back is sore and always had a HE at the end of the massage.