Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: roxy summer touring Bristol  (Read 4716 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile set up in June 2014.  Only 2 AW feedbacks.  :unknown:  Nothing on AW.  :unknown:

Something not right? :unknown: :unknown:

Maybe it's cos she works in an STD clinic?  :unknown: :scare:

vw

Playboy TV model could mean two things.  but bet those pictures are quite old either way.  Without reading the negative feedback I would normally move on.

Offline Roth

Playboy TV model could mean two things.  but bet those pictures are quite old either way.  Without reading the negative feedback I would normally move on.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline rudolph hucker

I remember this girl, she's been touting in and around Bristol for ages. Used to advertise in Trade It locally.
I once went to meet a girl in Hanham for an incall and she opened the door, which was a bit of a surprise. Looking into her sunken, dark eyes will stay with me for eternity. My spidy-senses were tingling for some time afterwards.

Anyone thinking of a punt, tread very carefully.

vw

I remember this girl, she's been touting in and around Bristol for ages. Used to advertise in Trade It locally.
I once went to meet a girl in Hanham for an incall and she opened the door, which was a bit of a surprise. Looking into her sunken, dark eyes will stay with me for eternity. My spidy-senses were tingling for some time afterwards.

Thanks for confirming Rudolph, always nice to set the first impression of profile radar !

Offline Roth

So AVOID then.  :scare: :scare:

SirFrank

Those pics are photoshopped to fuck

Offline Hubert

Hmmm..she's in my neck of the woods for the next few days...was going to take a punt but think I will steer clear now

Offline rudolph hucker

Take a good look at her profile, 'unhinged' springs to my mind straight away.
You have faaar better options available Hubert.

Offline Roth

+ yep. :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

+1

Ok, will the abusive men and time wasters please step forward.

Offline rudolph hucker

+1

Ok, will the abusive men and time wasters please step forward.

I would but I'd prefer to stay 'incognito' .  :yahoo:

Offline Colston36

Yes; the abusive bit was rather OTT.

Offline chief-93

I emailed her earlier about having any more photos

she emailed me back saying "I spent £2500 on those photos, they are the only damn photos your getting", I think its fair to say that if she spent that then she got mugged off

an abusive little yat

Offline Roth

I emailed her earlier about having any more photos

she emailed me back saying "I spent £2500 on those photos, they are the only damn photos your getting", I think its fair to say that if she spent that then she got mugged off

an abusive little yat

+1.  :(

Offline Roth

Seemingly leaving UK for good in May and heading to LA. :unknown:

Good. :thumbsup:  FUCK RIGHT OFF :dash: :dash:

Online ds1836

Seemingly leaving UK for good in May and heading to LA. :unknown:

Good. :thumbsup:  FUCK RIGHT OFF :dash: :dash:

+1

Heading to LA - my fucking arse! And anyway who gives a shit!

Online MrMatrix

Well shes back from the US.  Shes really gone for abusive men and time wasters at the bottom of her profile. Her AW Fb shows a single negative who no longer punts. I cant help but feel these comments relate to this anonymous individual. Her commentary comes across as genuine IMO. Not withstanding her concerns on a punters bad behaviour, there is some thing a bit wrong with this profile, so will pass up on this SP. Shame she does look nice

Offline Roth

Calls herself SuperModel Companion now. :wackogirl:

So what happened to the move to LA. :unknown: Only got as far as Manchester unless that's Manchester in New Hampshire USA?  :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Now stating in her blog she going to dubia to work for a private man for 6 months

her latest feedback is awful aw should ban her

tom tucker is a man i know of and would never do that . crazy fucking bitch not the 1st time shes used these excuses when someone left her a negative :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

Her blog says she's off to the Middle east as Englishmen treat her like a piece of meat, wait till she meets the locals out there and finds out she is lower in the pecking order than their camel  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:40:20 pm by James999 »

Offline Roth

Her blog says she's off to the Middle east as Englishmen treat her like a piece of meat, wait till she meets the locals out there and finds out she is lower in the pecking order than their camel  :sarcastic:

Very true. :thumbsup:

Offline jazhater

When is she coming to bristol?

Offline Roth

When is she coming to bristol?

She's not.  :yahoo:  She's off to Dubai for 6 months cos punters treat her
bad here seemingly. :wackogirl:  Nothing to do with the shit service then
she seems to provide if you read her AW ratings. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:50:59 am by Roth »

Offline jazhater

Lol i just read some of the feed back this girl is abit crazy
Still im tempted lol
I text roxy askef when she will be in bristol she said this weekend

Offline PaintBrush

Good luck jaz  :thumbsup:

Dubai via Poland and Bristol   :coolgirl:

Hope you've got your deposit ready  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Lol i just read some of the feed back this girl is abit crazy
Still im tempted lol
I text roxy askef when she will be in bristol she said this weekend

Yep good luck. :drinks: Interested to hear if it happens.  :unknown:

vw

She's not.  :yahoo:  She's off to Dubai for 6 months cos punters treat her
bad here seemingly. :wackogirl:  Nothing to do with the shit service then
she seems to provide if you read her AW ratings. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Maybe she likes getting stoned for adultery.    Think she may well have misread.  :scare:

Think you should polish your armour and save her.  :D

Offline Roth

Maybe she likes getting stoned for adultery.    Think she may well have misread.  :scare:

Think you should polish your armour and save her.  :D

Just off to buy a new plastic sword!  :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Seemingly she is now in Bristol on her last tour ever. :sarcastic: And she is in SOOOOOO demand. :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Seemingly she is now in Bristol on her last tour ever. :sarcastic: And she is in SOOOOOO demand. :sarcastic:

Except is wasn't her last tour. :sarcastic:  Must of had her fingers crossed when she promised that one. Anyhow she likes Bristol punters so much she's back on her last last last tour. :sarcastic:  Bodmin before that then Oxford now Bristol seemingly.  Trying to get as much cock as possible before she fucks off to Dubai on Tuesday. :scare: 

Hartman

Funny isn't is, the deluded numpty said in a blog post back in February that she was never coming back to Bristol due to her favourite topic - timewasters. I guess money talks. Who is willing to bet the Dubai dream wont quite work out either?

Hidden Image/Members Only