Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKdd, London  (Read 1546 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dav1d66

I've been away for a while abroad on business and saw MissKdd a little while ago when she was first starting out, and having read all the recent hype and reviews,  I thought 'I've got to make her my first punt when I return! '. I finally managed to get a date with the gorgeous KDD, that worked for us both - she seems to be mainly available evenings and weekends mainly,  outcall only. £275 for 90 minutes.

I can honestly say that she is as good now, if not even better than when I first met her - not like some of the girls I have seen who after a few years, it becomes monotomous and kind of routine / tiresome for them - they could actually learn a lot from her.

OK, so she doesn't have any photos, and some people may consider it mad to book someone without seeing them first but as others have described her accurately, imho you shouldn't really let that put you off. She is mid-twenties, a sexy size 10, curves in all the right places with 32DD tits,  light tan, blue eyes and blond-ish long hair. I would describe her as the girl next door who you fantasise about but would never think she is a a filthy as she is in the bedroom,  she just looks like a normal young pretty girl. 

Nothing is ever too much for Kdd - I asked her to arrive at my apartment wearing nothing but a long coat with stocking and suspenders. Even though it was a freezing cold rainy evening, she happily obliged and once through the door quickly put on her stiletto high heels.

She hadn't even been through the door for a minute, when she put her hand down my towel grabbing my hard cock telling me how much she wanted it right down the back of her throat and in all her holes. Of course, I took her up on the DT offer straight away. I asked her to remove her long coat - she looked super sexy standing there in nothing but heels stockings and suspenders. She quickly dropped to her knees and started taking my cock all the way down her throat - this girl has some serious skills! The best DT I have had by far - this reminded me of when we first met - I think we spent most of our time with her impressing me with this skill.

I told her to bend over the bed and she revealed a diamante butt plug was plugging her tight asshole. It wasn't long before I rubbered up, lubed up and replaced that shiny plug with my cock - burying it as deep in her ass as I could. Reaching round and grabbing her tits to get in even deeper - she was rubbing her clit as I was pounding her ass - she told me that this was going to make her cum (and I remembered when she does, she squirts everywhere!) - I quickly asked her to turn around and I got down on my knees to taste her sweet squirt.

We then spent some time swapping between all 3 holes until I couldn't hold off any longer and shot a big creamy load all around her mouth.

We had a quick glass of champers,  she took a mouthful and proceeded to give me a bj with the champers inside her mouth the cold feeling felt fantastic.  We then went on to trying various positions,  bent over a chair, doggy and a very memorable one for me was her bent over my balcony! 

Unfortunately due to my schedule, I was only able to see her for 90 mins which really wasn't long enough - she had brought so many toys and different things to try.  I didn't think I would make it to a 2nd pop,  but just before our time was up -  I managed to,  all over her face.

I've already booked her again so that we can carry on where we left off! 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline a_test_person

Jesus Christ.I am going to have to see this girl

Offline yogibear76

That's some experience dude! £300 for 90 in call is way outta my league though