Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P e t h r a massage (currently Edinburgh)  (Read 4073 times)

Offline Stogie

Hi, my first post here and I'm hoping for some insight on this lady P E T H R A MASSAGE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She's also on viva and backpage with face pics

Basically, is she legit or not? Feedback seems genuine, but her pics just seem too good to be true. Not being willing to answer her phone and speak isn't really helping my confidence either.

Thanks chaps.

B

Might be legit, but according to her profile she's in Spain.

Offline Stogie

Good spot. I'm certain that's a new edition to her profile, making it ever more dubious.

Vivastreet link with face pics in case anyone's interested:
External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

Stogie ......either a really good bit of self promotion or a real punter........? Just a coincidence that you created your UKP profile 3 days after this girl created her AW profile?

Either way.....profile does look legit and feedbaxk looks legit ..... Could be a up and coming polish girl to watch as we are lacking any real talent (ESP in Glasgow) ...... Let us know how you get on with this girl (or how you get on with yourself lol) .....

Ask her if a Glasgow tour is on the cards?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Stogie

I tried TOFTT but she was booked till later than I could manage - plenty of braver souls out there than me it seems! I'm fairly certain she is real but is leaving Edinburgh soon and continuing on tour, said she'd back though as loves Edinburgh.

Offline chinafan

She's as Romanian as can be.

However, that doesn't mean she won't give a great erotic massage. I'm just back from Romania and had THREE fantastic erotic body-to-body massages. These girls can be awesome.

Offline tazman1002001

She's as Romanian as can be.

However, that doesn't mean she won't give a great erotic massage. I'm just back from Romania and had THREE fantastic erotic body-to-body massages. These girls can be awesome.

How do you know that ......are you her pIMP?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

B

I sent her a text and got a reply via imessage from an email address that included a full name (real, her actual name or not I don't know). Gave location as Newington.

Offline chinafan

How do you know that ......are you her pIMP?

No, I'm just stating that I've had amazing B2B massages from Romanians...in Romania. I can share more info if you'd like  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Good review Ally. Especially as her location seems to be all over the fucking place. One minute it's Fountanbridge (profile text), next minute when you use the drop down profile map for location it's out at EH12 somewhere near Corstorphine, then we find it's over the other side of town in Clerk Street (or is there just a central pimp-bait-and-switch-board that sends you to whoever dragged her sorry arse out of bed that day?) Looked tidier before seeing her face but alarm bells apparently justified.

She's also on External Link/Members Only, where her OWO is standard (though maybe not standard enough to know how to do it: there ought to be training courses!). Did you get the cutesey candles or were they off that day?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Funny how the bit of a belly isn't showing on the photos (do you think holding her stomach in for you is extra?  :D )
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:56:55 am by Marmalade »

Offline albsure69

Hi

As a heads up for others

I made a booking with this provider via AW that was confirmed. Text on the morning as agreed and was told she was busy and I could she put me back an hour which I agreed to. Turned up at the EH8 postcode as agreed. Rang her, no answer, text her and she pushed me back again so I text back and walked.

Poor service, not worth wasting my time over.

cockyman

had a massage with this girl touched balls a few times, no oral just a wank and i left, not worth it at all.

Offline auldie63

Yet you come on here and bump a year old thread to give us a negatory?
Why not just leave it in the dust?
Unless of course you are the lady with the dusty phone!

Offline tazman1002001

Yet you come on here and bump a year old thread to give us a negatory?
Why not just leave it in the dust?
Unless of course you are the lady with the dusty phone!

Dusty phone and dusty fanny
Banned by: