Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional Massage by Jessika - Leytonstone  (Read 6319 times)

Offline siddy87

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jessika this week. Called her the day before to make the appointment and she asked to text an hour before for the post code.

Its a ground floor flat located 10 mins walk from Leytonstone tube station. Walked in and was stunned by her looks.  Around 5'8", looks like a model and good english. she looks to be in her mid 20's but later she said she was 29. She was wearing really small shorts and a thin top and could see her erect nipples pointing out.

I booked an hour's topless massage for £60. The massage table is in her bedroom. She gave a good and gentle massage and is clearly trained. We had a nice chat and she said she sees only two customers a day. She worked on my back for around 30 mins and asked me to turn around. Her body is really fit and she got perfect tits. She offered me to touch her. Her boobs felt a bit firm, but not sure whether they are implants as i didn't see any scars. My hands rolled all over her ass and breasts while she gave me a really good hand job.

When I came she cleaned me up with wet wipes and I asked for a shower. Came out and checked the time and it was 1 hour 5 mins, so table time was around 50 mins.

She is going on vacation soon till mid october. It's sad that she doesnt offer any BJ or B2B. I will be certainly visiting her soon.

Offline Zeusthedoc

All in all you got a topless wank for £60 with an option of touching tits and ass!

If I was going to go the massage route....I'd want at least a b2b. She looks cute but should offer more for that price.

password02

Was anything else on offer? Kissing or actual sex? - was the HJ just with hand sor was mouth an extra option?

Offline siddy87

No Blowjob, B2B or actual sex even as an option. But getting a HJ from such a stunning girl was certainly worth the money.

vw

No Blowjob, B2B or actual sex even as an option. But getting a HJ from such a stunning girl was certainly worth the money.
As long as your happy that's all that matters when I punt, Imagine as you progress into the game that may not be enough in the future.

Offline siddy87

As long as your happy that's all that matters when I punt, Imagine as you progress into the game that may not be enough in the future.
That's True   :)

Online MrMohican

Actually I disagree with this. Im a seasoned punter, but I love a good massage too. There are times when you feel a bit achy, tired or knotted up and having a sexy girl unwind you properly and wank you off can sometimes be just what the doctor ordered. When the girl is as sexy and as downright lovely as Jessika then so much the better. When Im feeling really horny and energetic nothing can beat a good FS punt - but there's room for both in my life. The massage has to be good though - and Jessika definitely delivers on that score. (this isn't to say I wouldn't be whooping for joy if Jessika didn't decide to go over to the dark side and offer a bit more ; ) )

Offline lewishamguy

£60/hr. topless massage with hand relief isn't bad if she's fully nude and allows to touch tits, breasts. But I can't find the price listing of topless massage, hand relief from her menu. :P

Offline siddy87

£60/hr. topless massage with hand relief isn't bad if she's fully nude and allows to touch tits, breasts. But I can't find the price listing of topless massage, hand relief from her menu. :P

Hand relief is included in the massage. She charges £50 for massage with clothes on, £60 for topless and £80 for massage in her underwear.

Offline Clipit

Does she do body to body at all? Would she visit a hotel room for the massage? Happy to drop her a not to ask if no one knows.

budgie smuggler

Go ahead, mate, drop her a note.     

Or read the posts about her.

Let us know how you got on, OK ?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:51:53 pm by budgie smuggler »

Offline siddy87

Does she do body to body at all? Would she visit a hotel room for the massage? Happy to drop her a not to ask if no one knows.

I don't think she does b2b..As per other reviews here a handjob is the only thing she does

bigone

Anyone seen this girl lately?  Been trying for a week with no luck  :(

Offline Henry Hoover

I tried at the weekend too. Op mentioned she was away until mid October

bigone

I tried at the weekend too. Op mentioned she was away until mid October
thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline chcorner244m

Anyone know if she's back yet - I've sent a few messages without getting a reply....

modarr123

Offline Henry Hoover

When I saw her I thought overall the service was average. She is good looking but by no means a stunner. Nice tits but some big scars underneath. Massage is more sports massage with a wank at the end. Not very sensual and no cc swipes either.

ChineseMassageNewbie

When I saw her I thought overall the service was average. She is good looking but by no means a stunner. Nice tits but some big scars underneath. Massage is more sports massage with a wank at the end. Not very sensual and no cc swipes either.
That's how I found her when I reviewed her here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66683.msg871769#msg871769
Very good looking, but average massage with an average wank at the end.

Offline TonyD

:thumbsdown: and "siddy" has only posted about her  :wacko: