Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new hot christina - Paddington / Lancaster Gate  (Read 12670 times)

8 review(s) for DOLL CHRISTINE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

Yes it's the girl in this photo. Also (and I know it seems odd) but she is the same girl in all the photos. If you see it's all definitely same girl. you will see that she can be made to look quite different. It's the photoshopping that makes big difference plus the use of make up.
I don't want to be an annoying fussy, but I want just to clarify this.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

These must be the recent pictures of her, photoshopped as well

From Wiki

Old photographs.
If the photographs are very old (five or more years), I would class this as bait and switch. The woman may have gained or lost weight, changed hair colour and gained more wrinkles since they were taken, making it wholly inaccurate. It isn't a problem though if the photos have a date listed when they were taken in the description.

slow and low

Offline MintRoyale

Thanks collector for the additional pics.

I think she looks hot, though I hope she isn't as pale as that white dress pic

Look forward to your review slow

Offline collector

Thanks collector for the additional pics.

I think she looks hot, though I hope she isn't as pale as that white dress pic

Look forward to your review slow
I personally prefer her pale pic :D I mean, it doesn't show her body properly but her face was gorgeous in there. Unfortunately I believe was a dozen of years ago.
Me too waiting to read scarebear and S&L reviews.

Offline tantric talents

I personally prefer her pale pic :D I mean, it doesn't show her body properly but her face was gorgeous in there. Unfortunately I believe was a dozen of years ago.
Me too waiting to read scarebear and S&L reviews.
+1
It was quite the 'Vamp" look. Very sexy.

Offline king tarzan

I don't want to be an annoying fussy, but I want just to clarify this.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

These must be the recent pictures of her, photoshopped as well

From Wiki

Definitely photoshopped differences also floppy soft muffins too
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline collector

Unbelievable how she canged over the years. In the first 3 pics I guess she was 18-19 years old or maybe younger, who knows.. Now she could be early 30.
At first I truly though was a profile swapping. I changed my mind after seeing the greek profile where she has pics in the middle between these 2 periods of time, the missing link in the look evolution theory.

Also it's funny she added now in her profile the dress size, 10. Few days ago, I wrote on here, she was a 14, well maybe 14 is an overstep. I am not sure of that either, having seen her only few seconds while she was brushing her teeth. However my first impression was she is a BBW
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:31:31 pm by collector »

joseph670

Tried calling but her phone is switched off. She must be bombarded at the moment lol

Atticus Finch

This girl looks hot.  One straight on the hotlist.

lukedavis

Great girl but am worried she is taking a bit too much of a pummeling now  :scare:

Visited her for 4th time on Friday and had to wait 30 mins as "stuck in traffic". Obviously double booked, saw the last punter leave as I was called up. Bits of semen still visible on her hair. She works from 10am to 11pm each day she works, basically back to back. I guess she is taking at least 10 full loads in the mouth every day. I will return when things calm down a bit

:dance: :timeout:

Online PLeisure

tonysoprano

Great girl but am worried she is taking a bit too much of a pummeling now  :scare:

Visited her for 4th time on Friday and had to wait 30 mins as "stuck in traffic". Obviously double booked, saw the last punter leave as I was called up. Bits of semen still visible on her hair. She works from 10am to 11pm each day she works, basically back to back. I guess she is taking at least 10 full loads in the mouth every day. I will return when things calm down a bit

:dance: :timeout:

That's just wrong. No need for that at least take a shower.

Offline tazz

Saw Christina, she is an amazing sex goddess. Did CIM and then came in missionary in about 25 minutes to my suprise. She didnt seem to believe i had cum a second time so quickly and wanted me to carry on. Its easy to imagine guys getting addicted to her long legs and blowjob technique.

Offline Sir cumalot

Nice tits with nipples, 

Forgive me but this did make me chuckle! I'd be a little disturbed to be seeing a SP without nipples.  :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Christina looks different these days. Having been subject to B&S last week I don't want to get caught out again.
The new pics of Christine and facially heavily photo shopped. They are not as described in earlier reports. Also there is no tattoo on the arse as OP said. And there is a new phone number it did end in 402002 and is now +447561151190 as per profile.
It all looks like another B&S.
Can anyone confirm that these new photos are the same person.

Offline collector

Yeah looks too different from the original Christina. Surely it is a profile swapping.

Online Royd30

Definitely not the original Christina.....

Offline scarebear

Trust me unless she's had some serious makeover, that's not the christina I saw late last year.

Offline MintRoyale

I saw her profile earlier this week and it said she was on hols and was back soon. Wouldn't have thought she'd have her profile swapped!

I wonder if or how AW tackles the issue of verified profile pic doesn't match current profile pic? Fuckers prob wont do anything right?

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks Collector- Thought it wasn't the same girl.......Cheers guys :hi:
Pictures look well odd really

slow and low

Definitely not the girl I saw last year in Paddington.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Looks like she is back in Paddington......or is it her from October???...or B&S???....any thoughts???

Offline collector

Looks like she is back in Paddington......or is it her from October???...or B&S???....any thoughts???
It's still not the prossie reviewed by OP.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

It's still not the prossie reviewed by OP.

Thanks...I might give her a miss in that case...

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Yes...I texted her directly....she actually confirmed that she was not the same girl...but her ''friend''......Bait and Switch...