Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Philippa - Manchester Cosmopolitan  (Read 3674 times)

TheNewSeeker

:thumbsup: SP: Philippa is a petite Spanish blond, cute as fuck, size 6, estimate early/mid 20s with a fantastic peachy arse and small firm tits. All round delicious wake-up-next-to material. Oh fuck I fluffed  :angelgirl:.

:thumbsup: Arrangements: Cosmo is ok to walk-in but it's best to book - it does get busy. Phoned to check and 4 girls were on. I only knew one (Jessica) and three were currently free. I did not book as I decided to walk in and see what was on offer. As always, excellent comms from reception.

:thumbsup: Venue: As a venue, Cosmo is owned by Carling. You even get a free beer. Thankfully, not Carling. Entrance is discrete off Portland Street.

:thumbsup: Services: 1/2 hour £50 (late night rate)+ £10 (extra). The OWO (extra) was not the best execution but the spectacle was augmented by her absolute cuteness :angelgirl:; RO and deep rimming (on her) were enjoyed and she performed very well. Her cow girl action was amazing. She provided cuddles, was tactile, warm and affectionate with an all round good sexy attitude. There was, sadly, only light touch kissing - the only negative point.

Remarks:
I've never had a bad time at Cosmo, even when they're incredibly busy - the place was chokka. Only a pretty Bulgarian was free; I checked in private with her and she did not deliver on a core requirement (RO). Whilst chatting I saw Philippa pop out of a room. I saw her arse and wow, I was a rabbit under main beam!  I had to wait, unable to resist cute size 6 petite blonds. It was a long wait but with a happy ending. The cosmo experience continues finishing your beer in the lounge. I shared tips with a couple of Brummies and spent time viewing the arse of future prospects. It was great to get a glimpse of Kate, and to see Jessica from behind again.

Links: There is no Cosmo website. Their reputation probably means they do not require one. Read the wiki here for reviews and gen External Link/Members Only.

:timeout:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:47:51 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Pally

I've never visited Cosmo although a number of reviews including this one have certainly tempted me to venture into the city!

Lack of website and central nature of the parlour have led me to believe the girls are either bit "skanky" or of bbw proportions (jumping to assumptions I realise)

When I visit a lady as much as possible in advance try to ensure I actually fancy them which for me is combination of face, body (12 absolute max) & personality.

How would you rate quality of the girls at Cosmo on average against popular Manchester Parlors which are online such as SS, KSG & Lam Maison? Are a fair proportion BBW?
Thanks 

TheNewSeeker

How would you rate quality of the girls at Cosmo on average against popular Manchester Parlors which are online such as SS, KSG & Lam Maison? Are a fair proportion BBW?
Thanks

I'm a serious size 6-8 peachy bum addict and will walk at size 12 or above. I've never seen a BBW at Cosmo, and mainly they're very pretty - see the reviews in the Wiki. Chloe is a larger girl (and just left), not BBW, and may break my rule, but sometimes you just need filth.

I can't compare as I've only ever been to Sandys and another joint in Swinton and that was over 5 years ago. There is a venue round the corner down an alley (Reyner Street I think) which I've walked up twice and left twice - hostile reception and miserable array of unhappy looking girls, some large.

I recommend Chloe (if still there), Jessica, Philippa and Ling.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:36:01 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline two pumps and squirt

ive always admired SS as the leading parlour that sets the standards with majority of the girls hot and provide good service.
ive not had CONSISTENT luck in any other parlors.
However my last few months SS i feel the girls are changing more often and services are going down hill apart from my regulars: Amber, suzi and meegan always provide me a 10/10 performance and offer all services i require.
Lately after many reviews about Ling (she now my regular sunday delight) i had to try out cosmo and this place is on the rise ive not seen a BBW there and all girls id say are above average in looks with a few stand out beauties. Ive always come away with a smile and most of all great value for my money

Offline con-a-ser

Yes little phillippa is a good little fuck & the sight of her arse in doggie is a delight

I find the parking through the day one of the biggest deterrents as fare as using Cosmo as a day time parlour

Offline nenio

Hi TheNewSeeker

Thanks for the review. I've added it to the Cosmopolitan Manchester External Link/Members Only.

There is a venue round the corner down an alley (Reyner Street I think) which I've walked up twice and left twice - hostile reception and miserable array of unhappy looking girls, some large.

Tropical Palms

Cheers
nenio

TheNewSeeker

. . . I find the parking through the day one of the biggest deterrents as fare as using Cosmo as a day time parlour

I'm usually in town on the train; but when in the car, leave in Student land somewhere up the Oxford road in a side street. Magicbus costs £1 and there's a bus like every 10 seconds!

Thanks for the review. I've added it to the Cosmopolitan Manchester External Link/Members Only.
Tropical Palms
Cheers
nenio

Cheers nenio - good work maintaining this. Yes - Tropical Palms, what a dive. When Cosmo was heaving I initially thought I'm not gonna get nowhere so went to check TP. Parked at the top of the stairs was the wife of Mr Creosote External Link/Members Only who said repeatedly said Massage £45, glared at me and would not discuss anything. Meanwhile at least 6 girls sat motionless in the 'waiting room' and looked as misterable as sin. I ran.

Is it worth walking up to Picadilly Selecta is you can't afford to wait for Cosmo to have any slots  :cool:  ?

Offline con-a-ser

Is it worth walking up to Picadilly Selecta is you can't afford to wait for Cosmo to have any slots  :cool:  ?

I think it depends on time of day/night as PS can be full as well but have more girls on at £35 & again parking is the thing if already paid to park

now with PS you have passions one way of it & Lounge 56 the other but think PS is the better option 

Offline pervlens

I've never visited Cosmo although a number of reviews including this one have certainly tempted me to venture into the city!

Lack of website and central nature of the parlour have led me to believe the girls are either bit "skanky" or of bbw proportions (jumping to assumptions I realise)

When I visit a lady as much as possible in advance try to ensure I actually fancy them which for me is combination of face, body (12 absolute max) & personality.

Thanks

I'm in Cosmo a lot and can vouch the quality of girls. Most of the girls are personable, friendly and do not mind chatting to the punters and Cosmo seems to try hard to vary the services and looks on offer on any given shift ensuring that there is someone for everyone there.

I'd say the majority of girls currently working there are European babes (size 6-10) with a handful of English girls (size 8-12) scattered between the shifts.

Offline Danmanchester

I'd love to go, heard nothing but good things, but it's not disceeeer enough for me. Especially as I work right near it! I just wish there was a more discreet entrance

TheNewSeeker

I'd love to go, heard nothing but good things, but it's not discreet (edited) enough for me. Especially as I work right near it! I just wish there was a more discreet entrance

You can always go at night - I saw Philippa about 2am ;)

Zoheb

You can always go at night - I saw Philippa about 2am
what days she work? did you saw her on sunday night ? if yes then how come i missed her cause i was there and there was not girl called philippa?  :dash: