Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Monicaa - Tipton  (Read 1331 times)

5 review(s) for Hot%izabella (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

WG I saw wasn't the one in the pics.  She was about mid 30's.  Short curvy size 12/14 big tits, short blonde hair, pleasant looking just not the girl on the profile.  Visited this place a number of times seen various girls and have always had a good experience (untill now)

Alarm bells should have started ringing as she came across quite moody with initial comms.  Arrived at the location and was greeted by a moody looking girl.  Don't know why I didn't walk then.  Anyway paid for half hour thinking to myself she might cheer up now she's got the cash (how wrong was I)

She returned from stashing the cash told me to take my clothes off so I did.  She removed hers then put some cream on her pussy (take it RO was off the cards).  Tried to kiss her but she kept trying to avoid it, was all open mouth.  Eventually gave up trying to kiss her and moved onto owo.  Which was also disappointing used her hand more then her mouth.  Certainly not DT she barely mustered a third of my lil fella.  How I managed to rise to the occasion is beyond me.  On with the hat me on top, then cowgirl before I popped within no time.  She asked me if I wanted a massage but I declined I just wanted to get the fcuk out of there.  So I asked how long we had left, she said not long a few minutes.  I checked my phone and realized I had been there 15mins so I asked for some money back and told her I will leave.  Surprisingly she said ok and gave me 20 back and I left

Was thinking of giving a neutral as she gave some money back.  However b&s and a completely disinterested service warrants a negative imo

Chuckman

Thanks for the review JJJ and appreciate letting us know about this bait and switch merchant.   :thumbsup:

Offline georgydog

JJJ sorry to hear that i saw busty melisa yesterday fantastic gfe already written report before so not going to do another has gone now back in a month i think
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 noticed someone go in about 5pm while i was waiting for melisa then came out about 15mins later may have been you was going to see monica glad i didn't now thanks for the heads up shame as there normally very good

Offline Uoti2

WG I saw wasn't the one in the pics.  She was about mid 30's.  Short curvy size 12/14 big tits, short blonde hair, pleasant looking just not the girl on the profile.
If it's aany comfort, the girl in the pics IS sometimes "Monicaa", aand she genuinely does haave world-class tits, but the service she gives isn't aalwaays aany better thaan the service you haad from whoever waas "Monicaa" when you saaw her.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55249

Donman

Seen her Friday nite really good fuck.
And that's about it. No kissing no talking
Motion less but can take a good pounding

vw

So can a watermelon, and water melon is a damn site cheaper.

yorkshire123

Sounds like a tout for Stretch Armstrong