Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kyra BBW Mill Hill  (Read 3286 times)

5 review(s) for BBW KYRA (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7374938) (12 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline od13218

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks to Sam LP for this suggestion!

Comms: fine. Called on the morning of the intended punt as I can usually only arrange at short notice; phone was off until about 11.30, when she answered she was friendly and English was good enough if not fluent. Arranged to meet in half an hour, texted the postcode.

Location: a shared house in Mill Hill, just off the A1. Plenty of free parking. No idea about public transport though. Looks a bit grotty from the outside but perfectly clean and tidy inside. Seems to share with at least one other.

The girl - Physical: Kyra is a big girl so will not be to everyone's taste. She carries her weight very well and looks shapely. She has a pretty face with nice eyes and smiles a lot. Big, soft, natural tits. Profile pic is accurate- I believe there are more of her in a thread here.

The girl- attitude: exceptional. Friendly, smiley, services delivered with enthusiasm. Never felt rushed. Amongst the most welcome I have ever felt with a WG.

Services: DFK, OWO, mish, CG, massage
Price: £60 for 1 hour

Details:
Arrived in the street and called for the house number. Kyra opened the door in a sexy outfit revealing her ample cleavage. Led me to the room, lots of kissing, paid and got down to business.
Lots, and I really mean lots, of proper DFK- felt like a horny teenager again! She is very good at it, mixing up gentle tonguing with proper full on passionate sucking. I love DFK so for me this was great. Full eye contact throughout. Gradually undressed while we kissed.
Onto the bed, more kissing and then OWO. This was excellent- I was very horny so thought I might pop but she judged it well. Good alternation between taking it deep and licking/sucking the head.
More kissing and started fingering her- good response and soon she asked if I was ready to fuck. Went for missionary as I was really enjoying the eye contact. Lasted a few mins and collapsed in a sweaty heap for a few mins to recover, she cleaned me up and we chilled for a while with more kissing. She offer a massage and not knowing if/when I'd be up for round 2 this seemed ideal. She gave a good massage, not amazing but very pleasant and relaxing.
After 10 mins or so she asked if I was ready for more. I almost never am (and in fact rarely book an hour for just this reason- in Kyra's case the price had swayed me) but stirrings were returning so I happily concurred.
She went to work with another blowjob before putting the condom on and climbed on top. For a big girl she is quite athletic and does an amazing thrust with her arse while on top. We both really went for it but after about 15 mins I realised my balls were well and truly drained so off she climbed and we finished off with yet more kissing and cuddling.
Eventually showered - one disappointment was that the shower didn't work very well and went briefly cold mid-scrub which wasn't great- and dressed and drove away deeply satisfied. Will most definitely be back!

Trying not to sound fluffy and keep descriptions neutral and fair; I have to add on a personal note though that this was my best punt in a very long time. I would describe it as a very raunchy, turbo-charged GFE. Her enthusiasm is a real turn-on and her kissing and eye-contact made it feel very intense. I normally go for RO/69 but the kissing was so good I didn't get round to it- next time I hope to rectify that...

If you like a big girl, I can't recommend her highly enough and at 60 for an hour, VFM is outstanding.

Offline pumps

When I saw that you said she carries her weight well I thought I'd buy her pg...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the review

Offline od13218

Sorry- I am a BBW lover so my perspective may be skewed!
Doug

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

fair enough.

I'm sure when I see a piece of bubble butt my opinion is skewed  also

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed the punt  :thumbsup:
I was surprised at how good she was. More or less the same experience as you. She is slightly tall so her size is proportional. Very friendly girl with nice eyes. Her kissing was excellent and was non-stop from start to finish except when she was sucking me off. She was good in cowgirl and tight in doggy, nearly made me cum quickly but I held off, ended up finishing in prone bone and didn't quite make it to mish so maybe next time.

Offline od13218

Very impressed by her attitude and service. Had similar levels from this girl in York (now working in London) a few months ago: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
But she is more than twice the price!
At 60 you do take a punt (literally) but I feel like I struck gold with Kyra.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks to Sam LP for this suggestion!

Comms: fine. Called on the morning of the intended punt as I can usually only arrange at short notice; phone was off until about 11.30, when she answered she was friendly and English was good enough if not fluent. Arranged to meet in half an hour, texted the postcode.

Location: a shared house in Mill Hill, just off the A1. Plenty of free parking. No idea about public transport though. Looks a bit grotty from the outside but perfectly clean and tidy inside. Seems to share with at least one other.

The girl - Physical: Kyra is a big girl so will not be to everyone's taste. She carries her weight very well and looks shapely. She has a pretty face with nice eyes and smiles a lot. Big, soft, natural tits. Profile pic is accurate- I believe there are more of her in a thread here.

The girl- attitude: exceptional. Friendly, smiley, services delivered with enthusiasm. Never felt rushed. Amongst the most welcome I have ever felt with a WG.

Services: DFK, OWO, mish, CG, massage
Price: £60 for 1 hour

Details:
Arrived in the street and called for the house number. Kyra opened the door in a sexy outfit revealing her ample cleavage. Led me to the room, lots of kissing, paid and got down to business.
Lots, and I really mean lots, of proper DFK- felt like a horny teenager again! She is very good at it, mixing up gentle tonguing with proper full on passionate sucking. I love DFK so for me this was great. Full eye contact throughout. Gradually undressed while we kissed.
Onto the bed, more kissing and then OWO. This was excellent- I was very horny so thought I might pop but she judged it well. Good alternation between taking it deep and licking/sucking the head.
More kissing and started fingering her- good response and soon she asked if I was ready to fuck. Went for missionary as I was really enjoying the eye contact. Lasted a few mins and collapsed in a sweaty heap for a few mins to recover, she cleaned me up and we chilled for a while with more kissing. She offer a massage and not knowing if/when I'd be up for round 2 this seemed ideal. She gave a good massage, not amazing but very pleasant and relaxing.
After 10 mins or so she asked if I was ready for more. I almost never am (and in fact rarely book an hour for just this reason- in Kyra's case the price had swayed me) but stirrings were returning so I happily concurred.
She went to work with another blowjob before putting the condom on and climbed on top. For a big girl she is quite athletic and does an amazing thrust with her arse while on top. We both really went for it but after about 15 mins I realised my balls were well and truly drained so off she climbed and we finished off with yet more kissing and cuddling.
Eventually showered - one disappointment was that the shower didn't work very well and went briefly cold mid-scrub which wasn't great- and dressed and drove away deeply satisfied. Will most definitely be back!

Trying not to sound fluffy and keep descriptions neutral and fair; I have to add on a personal note though that this was my best punt in a very long time. I would describe it as a very raunchy, turbo-charged GFE. Her enthusiasm is a real turn-on and her kissing and eye-contact made it feel very intense. I normally go for RO/69 but the kissing was so good I didn't get round to it- next time I hope to rectify that...

If you like a big girl, I can't recommend her highly enough and at 60 for an hour, VFM is outstanding.

profile gone

Online char45

She said she was going for some time but might be back in a few months

Offline Belgarion

Kindly bump this thread if and when she returns.

Like the look of her