Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultry Amandaxxxxx - Sutton In Ashfield  (Read 2229 times)

7 review(s) for sultry amandaxxxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scott1601

Tall friendly brunette with a nice body

Good comms, booked in for 30mins with no problems. Followed the Sat Nav to the postcode provided, parked in a nearby car park and called for further directions.

Started with some kissing, then undressed on onto the bed for some Oral. Then Amanda offered to rim me, something i had never done before but it was well worth it. Then on the with condom, started with Amanda on top and finished in mish.

Well worth the £50 for 30mins - (usually £60) and i will be visiting again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online RedKettle

glad you enjoyed yourself and that she is back in business.

Timmy2

Been emailing her this week, must book again soon
Glad you enjoyed yourself
Raddy

Timmy2

If I get time and my memory holds up, I will try and recall my one and only meeting with Amanda (Dec 2014) tomorrow at work, when I am away from my missus  :)

Raddy

Hawkwind71

Thanks for the review.
I used to follow Amanda before I discovered AW and its nice to see positive comments :thumbsup:

TheNewSeeker

I used to follow Amanda

Crikey HW, I'm glad you found an alternative to stalking :P

:timeout:

Hawkwind71

Crikey HW, I'm glad you found an alternative to stalking :P

What happens in Vegas.....
 ;)

Hard shagger

She is very good at what she does, especially when she shoves her tongue right up ya arse, me thinks I need to go see her now because thinking of that tongue up my arse has given me a hard cock

Offline ir34

Good review. If only I manage to go to Sutton in Ashfield from Notts in a bus...the thought gives me the jitters...but she is on my to do list for a long time.

I have a question though...she rims, and then kisses another client? How does that work? Like if she rims me, then she will go and kiss someone after me?

Hard shagger

She brushes her teeth and swirls her mouth with mouth wash after every appointment, you definitely need to make the trip to see her because she is pure filth (in a good way)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I agree - she's one of the best service providers I've seen around Mansfield over the years.

Offline ir34

She brushes her teeth and swirls her mouth with mouth wash after every appointment, you definitely need to make the trip to see her because she is pure filth (in a good way)

Brilliant thanks!

Hard shagger

Don't suppose anybody knows of any wg's with a hairy pussy do they? I've kind of got a thing for a nice hairy minge.

Hard shagger

MOTC any idea what's happened to Lucie bee?

Offline j122

I saw her Sunday (not started review yet) & she was on about taking time off over Christmas, think that's why her profile is down.

Hard shagger

Ah ok thanks, I thought I'd missed the opportunity to see her.

Offline bigrockcandy

Maybe I can answer this question....she's fine, spoke to her yesterday, having a Christmas break that's all like most of us are  :rolleyes:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Sorry mate just seen your message - she's fine I reckon. Swapped a couple of txt msgs with her yesterday.