Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No PassionPaula London  (Read 922 times)

12 review(s) for EroticCurvy  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

slondonguy

Went to see her, apartment is good and discreet but she's lame, rude and boring, didn't make any effort with conversation, I had to make all the conversation and she gave me 1 worded answers, I thought she would be good because of the positive reviews on AW but I only made booking by phone so she showed her true colours. Profile says she offers French kissing but it's only lip to lip, she looks better in pics than in real life, her body is a bit small with a bit of a tummy, not in great shape and she's got a bit of a rat face, I almost came mid way so I stopped and I said I didn't want to cum yet so she frowned and starting looking at her phone so I told her straight "I paid for half an our so I want to stay for half an hour" I do not recommend seeing her, she's just another miserable Romanian with an attitude that wants you out the door asap oh and she also made a comment about my trimmed hairs on my body and said I had a problem, I think she meant insecurity problems which was a bit rude as she has no business judging her clients like that. That's the 2nd time I've seen a Romanian and it will definitely be the last! Passion paula?...my ass more like no passion paula Avoid!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Honestpunter

Hi mate,
You are right, such a miserable romanian!
I saw her back in july, very poor attitude, no chatting but at least sex was good.
Her ass is not bad I quite liked it a lot, no dfk.
Good thing: she gave me a really good owo!!
Another Good thing is that she allowed me to make a video( free of charge)which was quite good!. I watch that video quite a lot!  :wacko:
"Fat face" hahahha she has one indeed!! Hahahah

Offline Honestpunter

I meant "rat face" as you mentioned.