Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tunbridge Wells Massage  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Badgerboy

I went here External Link/Members Only earlier today and had a very good experience.

Communication via text was good, I had tried ringing but got no answer, they texted back half hour later.

Opted for full body massage £45 one hour.

The girl was very petite, in a short dress.

Massage was very good, even sat astride my back to get extra force into my muscles, it left my back feeling very good.  Rather enjoyed that, feeling her move about on me.

Worked on my arms and hands and then onto legs and feet, I was wondering if the question was ever going to come.  I was making all the right sounds and making sure I touched her leg when she walked past.

She asked me to turn over, was gently stroking my body and then asked if I would like extras, yes I would that would be lovely.

I think neivety kicked in because I asked for HE with touching her and she said happy ending, with me touching her, with her naked was £40, I think I should have haggled.

Off with the dress, tiny tits, lovely bum!  Climbed on top of me and was rubbing herself all over me, very sensual.

I asked to touch her down below and she said yes but not inside, she was wet (very hairy)

Asked to give her a happy ending with my tongue, she seemed really shy and shocked I wanted to.  I asked how much, she said £20 I said £10 she said no so I kept touching with fingers then she said ok £10.  She seemed really unsure about me doing it, said she was shy.  Performed RO and she said I made her happy, she seemed to enjoy it and made all the right movements and gentle noises.

Back on couch I asked for a happy ending and got it while I played with her pussy (she got wetter) I still wasn't allowed fingers inside.

So overall great first Chinese massage experience although I will certainly haggle more next time.