Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane London - Twickenham  (Read 2379 times)

10 review(s) for Emily Jane London (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice clean ground floor flat in small block about 5 mins walk from Twickenham station. Road was discrete and away from the High Street. Was greeted by a dark-haired woman with English accent, who showed me to the room containing Emily Jayne. Profile says she is half English but seems unlikely as she had a strong European accent.

POSITIVES

- Went along with all requests. Was friendly in a 'prossie that's seen it all' kind of way.
- Not in too bad shape considering her age (see below). Not exactly pretty but not repulsive. Decent arse on her, good for grabbing in doggy style.
- Nice BJ, good licking of the balls.
- Fingered and licked my arsehole on request. NOTE- I agreed this by text before. When I asked her to do it during the meet she said it's normally extra but don't worry about it this time. So it didn't affect me this time but that's something you should watch out for.

NEGATIVES

- Pictures aren't really representative, apart from the non-photoshopped ones. She's had a tough life if she is 38, I'd add 10 years to that. Her hands in this are a giveaway External Link/Members Only.

OVERALL

Sometimes I just feel like having a older woman and that's what I got. She's not attractive but if you want services delivered cheaply and without fuss then I would recommend.

Offline hornypnter

Sometimes I just feel like having a older woman and that's what I got. She's not attractive but if you want services delivered cheaply and without fuss then I would recommend.

I don't think her rates are cheap for the services she provided you especially from an older woman. There are cheaper ones around for exactly the same service you got.

With regards to pics, it is difficult to judge most times they are nothing like their profile pics and in most EE girls when you turn up it entirely a different one to the profile picture.

Offline stayer

I don't think her rates are cheap for the services she provided you especially from an older woman. There are cheaper ones around for exactly the same service you got.

When I called her to make a booking, I rejected her price for 1.5hrs. She offered a lower price which I again rejected. I only accepted her third and lowest price.

No WG is worth seeing if I think that the price is too high. It isn't a case of me not being able to afford her, it's more about getting value for money, about paying what I think is a fair amount for what she's worth.

Offline Harry Balzac

When I called her to make a booking, I rejected her price for 1.5hrs. She offered a lower price which I again rejected. I only accepted her third and lowest price.

Do you mind me asking what you managed to knock her down/from to?

Offline stayer

Sure, see my review, it was £180 for 1.5hrs.

jingleballicks

Profile says she is half English but seems unlikely as she had a strong European accent.

Emily Jane is Italian. She is a jolly lady who's up for lots of things and likes a bit of arse play - either her with you or you with her. I enjoy sessions with her as she enjoys sex and if you're the kind of guy who likes making women come during a punt, she'll be right there gagging for it along with you.