Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xALEKSANDRA24x, London, Acton  (Read 1739 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour.

Short notice arrangement, an hour from calling her to arriving.

Ola (diminutive for Aleksandra) is fucking hot, she is much nicer than her lovely pictures, slim and smiling with pert tits and a lovely figure and bum.

Lovely OWO and DT, and then I went fro some RO and I swear she came, I mean normally I am not that bothered if they do or not but she genuinely seemed orgasmic which was nice as she came when I was fucking her in mish too.  Next all the positions I wanted, she can really move her body and popped me in no time.  Nice friendly chat about this and that before another couple of pops were managed and showers either side of the booking.  This girl is incredible VFM considering her bedroom skills and general happy attitude  :yahoo:

Fully recommended  :drinks:

slow and low

Agree re the VFM side, £100ph and quality service.

johnnyboy61

+1

Good review and definitely echoes my experience with her. So nice to meet someone who appears to enjoy their work so much!

Offline iwtc

Is it really her?  I thought there was some speculation/reviews a while back that seemed to indicate that the profile was merely a placeholder for the girl of the day.

slow and low

Is it really her?  I thought there was some speculation/reviews a while back that seemed to indicate that the profile was merely a placeholder for the girl of the day.
The girl in the profile photos is her, seen her 4 times, the face picture in the private gallery is accurate. If you turn up to be met by someone about 5 foot, size 14 then that is not Alexsandra.

Offline Malvolio

I've seen the same WG each time I've been there - she is about 5'8" and can be distinguished by her coccyx, which protrudes slightly.

She's got an excellent attitude, so I'd certainly recommend her if you like the look of her pictures.