Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella - Maya's massage Hammersmith  (Read 4052 times)

Offline scarebear

External Link/Members Only

After reading the great reviews about this place from other guys, i felt the need to take the plunge last night and see what all the fuss is for myself. And i have to say im really glad i did.

Made a call about 4.30 to them to ask who was on as i had been looking at the ad and was keen to see Maya, Lena or Isabella and Isabella answered the phone. She told me that they were open from 12pm to 9pm so i asked if i could see her a 8pm for a 1hr B2B massage for £80. I was texted the address straight away. The place is just off one of the side roads of King St, Hammersmith and is only 2 mins walk from Ravenscourt Park Station. As you get there and as someone else explained, It looks like an office block and even once you are let in with the Buzzer there is a reception desk as well.

Immediately i could tell this was going to be a proper professional service. Although the picture of Isabella that is on the advert is great, she is even loevelier in real life. She greeted me dressed in black legins and a black tshirt, and after sorting out the paperwork, she offered me a shower. Nice easy shower to use and warm water. I returned back to the main room (they have 2 but a 3rd is in the planning) and she asked me to lie down on my front on the massage table. The great thing about this is that they have a large mirror at the side and you can see everything that goes on. She then stripped off completely naked and i could see her beautiful body in the mirror as she started the massage. "You Like?" she said. It would take an idiot to say no. Isabella's body is perfect, She has a Beautiful Bum and Tits that pertroude just right from her lithe frame (im guessing they are D cup). She also has great nipples as well.

As the Massage went on, i felt really relaxed and the occassional hand between the legs tickling the balls also helped. After about 20 mins, she climbed on top of me and rubbed her body up and down my back. She had the lovely knack of teasing my arse cheeks by gently rubbing her nipples against them, very teasing. 10 mins later she asked me to turn over to do the front. At this stage as she was standing next to me I moved my hand onto her Tits and Bum to give them a good feel. There was no complaints here and she felt great. I dont think you could go no further though but you may want to ask. I didnt as i was having such a great time.

5-10 mins more with the hands carefully tickling the balls again but not touching the old boy yet, she then asked me if I wanted her to massage my front with her body. Yes please was the reply and she climbed on top and it was at this time she took my old boy and gave me a wonderful tit wank for a full 10 mins. She was on top of me staring into my eyes and gently breathing on my face. It was so erotic, i could not help but let a bit of juice out. She them climbed off and stood close to my face so i could have another good feel while she massaged my old boy slowly into full submission.

"How do you feel?" she asked after she had carefully cleaned me up. My answer was simple. "marvellous". I was offered another shower before i left. Nothing was hurried and i left just after 9pm feeling great.

I asked Isabella when she works and she told me 4 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and i told her that i think ill be back soon as i never knew a massage could be so senusal and Erotic.

I have a feeling though that id like to see all others as well. Lena looks interesting and from the revievs of Maya, she does too. 

I the words of Arnols Schwarzenegger - "ill be back"!   

Online PLeisure

cheers for this very informative review  :thumbsup:

Ever since reading fl0atab1lity's, many of us have been curious as to what's permissible in terms of the punter touching the SP. You've generously elaborated, thank you (not to denigrate fl0at's superb review - all valuable intel).

She then stripped off completely naked and i could see her beautiful body in the mirror as she started the massage. "You Like?" she said. It would take an idiot to say no. Isabella's body is perfect, She has a Beautiful Bum and Tits that pertroude just right from her lithe frame (im guessing they are D cup). She also has great nipples as well.

Would you say she's a sz10, or less? Firm butt, or.....
Love that she asks, "You like?"  :P

Offline scarebear

Would you say she's a sz10, or less? Firm butt, or.....
Love that she asks, "You like?"  :P

I think your about right, Sz10 firm butt.

Illl be posting reviews of the others if i get round to seeing them

Offline Dicky

Any idea what the fetish massage at 100 means?

Online PLeisure

Any idea what the fetish massage at 100 means?
It's detailed in fl0atab1lity's review of the same establishment. Pg2, I think  :hi:

Offline TheBossMan

I have seen Isabella,  that was in the first week of her starting so she was shy and very nervous.

Loverly girl,  fit body and perfect breasts for her body size,  slim size 10. Flat stomach and firm bum.

Maya is in a different class,  size 8 small breasts  but still perfect for her body size.  A killer look in her eyes,  rly seductive.  So much heavy breathing a real turn on. 

I have a booking with Sam tomorrow,  so I will post some feedback after. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:45:58 am by TheBossMan »

Offline zapatx

Tried to book with Maya a couple of weeks ago. Lady on the phone mentionend she was not feeling well and only will be back next week.

Visited Isabella instead. Booking went easy and got my requested time confirmed and address sent by text a day before.

Found place easy and after ringing her door bell, Isabella let me in and met me at the door. Very friendly appearance and was shown to the room. Confirmed to her a B2B massage for an hour. She left and let me get undressed. Room floor around the table felt sticky, not sure how come. Otherwise very professional looking and cozy room decoration.

She also got undressed before starting a normal massage on the legs and my back with nicely warm oil. Nice touch to have a mirror next to the massage table so you can peek on your naked masseuse.  :D
At around half time she climbed onto the table and started sensual massage with her full body and breasts. Only little breathing sound into my ear and no real reach under. Then time to turn over and she continued normal massage with legs followed with sensual massage of her on the table again with full body on top of mine. Unfortunately no way to touch her anywhere as she pressed herself on to my front. Happy end hapened without her using her hands.

As some time left she offered to massage feet, which was a nice touch. Then into the shower which was in the next room. Soap and fresh towel provided.

Was I happy? Yes, but I was hoping for more intense sensual massage and some chance to touch more. She is a good looking 30-ish lady, but she didn't knock me of my feet as I prefer even slimmer girls.
I might return to see Maya next time.

Offline 76shen

I have seen Isabella,  that was in the first week of her starting so she was shy and very nervous.

Loverly girl,  fit body and perfect breasts for her body size,  slim size 10. Flat stomach and firm bum.

Maya is in a different class,  size 8 small breasts  but still perfect for her body size.  A killer look in her eyes,  rly seductive.  So much heavy breathing a real turn on. 

I have a booking with Sam tomorrow,  so I will post some feedback after.

hi, did you get to see Sam. does she look like her photo sexy and cute and was she any good.