Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Lovett  (Read 2053 times)

2 review(s) for LilyLovett (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lowie1973

Lily Lovett
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This was my second time seeing Lily but first time was over a year ago. I had a couple of web cam sessions with her first so was confident in what I would be getting.
Lily is a young student type - very slim and pretty with long strawberry blonde hair and a sexy smile. Here profile pics are accurate and look up to date.
Lily came and visited me at home so the accommodation was top notch !
Communication before the visit was good - replied quickly to messages and gave all requested details.
Upon arrival Lily quickly changed into a lovely underwear kit and we settled into the sofa for a prolonged bout of tonsil hockey. I like a girl who kisses properly and Lily doesn't hold back.
After a while I buried my head between her legs and enjoyed her taste ( which was sweet) She made all the appropriate positive noises (either genuinely or well acted)
Eventually took her upstairs for fucking. All positions were on offer and we had plenty of cowgirl and doggy. Her oral skills are great too and she can deep throat well.
Anal was on offer but I wasn't looking for it.
Overall a great punt with a sexy girl. She is great fun and suitably open minded. All services are offered with gusto and enthusiasm.
If you're looking for a pretty teen experience- I would recommend Lily

Offline winkywanky

faggins

Would usually be tempted, but whilst her profile doesn't mention bareback, a little look at her private gallery shows a few pics of someone getting their end away seemingly without the requisite mac...

ok, maybe boyfriend, but still...

More than happy to be put right.

Offline winkywanky

I think as has been suggested here before, pretty well every WG has BB sex with someone...BF, husband, pimp, some geezer they met clubbing last week...

It's arguably a little different from shagging punters BB every day.

faggins

Point taken, but pics in gallery have certainly made me think twice, which is a shame since it's unlikely someone approaching 50 would otherwise get to shag someone in their teens without Adultwork...

Maybe I should just change my nickname to "Overly Concerned Punter"  : :rolleyes:

vt

Point taken, but pics in gallery have certainly made me think twice, which is a shame since it's unlikely someone approaching 50 would otherwise get to shag someone in their teens without Adultwork...

Maybe I should just change my nickname to "Overly Concerned Punter"  : :rolleyes:

You've got to assume every girl is barebacking someone...husband, BF, Pimp, One-night stand...you need to protect yourself by covering up for penetrative sex.

Lily is quite clear she doesn't offer BB to clients...taken from her AW profile...

Q. Do you offer bareback?    A. NO! Not under any circumstances, ask this and you will be blocked.