Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Bombshell - Nottinghamshire  (Read 2134 times)

15 review(s) for British-Bombshell (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only

Recently Kylie made a posting on UKP that was actually advertising herself. She had not realised touting was not allowed and could potentially get her banned. Immediately she retracted her advertisement and apologised to Admin. She even went so far as to report herself!!!

I am in the process of posting all of my archived punts while I wait for new ones to happen and I saw Kylie back in May. After what happened above I was reluctant to publish my review for fear of being seen as fluffy.

Nevertheless, on further consideration, a punt is a punt and a review is a review. I saw her and this is how it played out.

I booked Kylie several weeks in advance as she advertises that she caters to people who must make travel arrangements. The whole meeting was arranged by email which made it very discrete. I searched the post code and discovered she works from a private house on a cul-de-sac. I started well by parking in the neighbours drive and Kylie had to ask me to move the car. I did so then we went upstairs to the bedroom.

The room was a bit dark for me, I like to see what I am doing but I know a lot of girls like a low light. We chatted for about ten minutes and I then asked if I could have a shower. Kylie wore trousers and a wool top as I had said I liked the GND look and didn’t go for garters and the like. Once the chat and shower was over she invited me to sit on the bed and she took off her top and I helped her with the trousers. I was already naked from the bath. Off came the bra and I buried myself in the most gorgeous boobs, natural, plump and soft. I am not fond of metal studs in the nipple but it did not matter, I know it is a popular feature today. We also did FK although I am pretty sure it wasn’t DFK, memory fails on this bit. Either way she is very affectionate.

I told Kylie I liked RO and was pretty sure she did too as one of her strengths is almost continual multiple orgasms, a huge plus in my book. I was down on her licking her everywhere until she came and came again. She then told me it was my turn and had no issue with OWO and was straight down on me taking the whole length. I was able to reach her pussy with one hand and with her legs open she came again. It was such a high for me. Eventually she asked if we could go doggy and I said yes. This is where it went a bit wild, Kylie’s bed has a metal headboard that she holds on to. I was banging her up against it and after I exploded I calmed down and asked her if she was OK. She said ‘I broke my nail’. We howled, you had to be there, just the moment.

After that we rested as I recovered and it was on to round two. The best thing about Kylie is she just opens her legs and lets you do whatever you want; fingers, tongue, cock, she is fine with all of it. Never once did I hear, oh not that, oh take it slower, oh too much this, too much that. She advertises herself as somebody’s fuck toy and she delivers. Kylie cums so much that she goes wobbly legged, to see her head off for a pee was amazing as she staggers around.

When it was time to go it was me that announced it not Kylie. I was gone and this is the only girl at the moment who I could call my regular in even the most tenuous use of the word. She is the only girl so far that I would consider for a return visit.

Pros: Fuck doll, blonde pocket rocket, looks like Pixie Lott (forgot to say that) photos accurate although I preferred the earlier un-tarted up photos. She is a natural beauty and lots of lipstick does nothing for her. Does what it says on the tin. Full on the whole date.

Cons: Not keen on the boob and clit piercing but she likes them so whatever. Little lighter room would be nice. Not sure about DFK. God I wonder if she will kill me for any of this.

Would I go back: Second date booked, would see her more except for the distance.

TheNewSeeker

Thanks HW. She's gone 'up' on my HL now :)

I'm always wary of the euphemism 'curvy', would you say she's stretching a size 10?

:timeout:

Hawkwind71

Thanks HW. She's gone 'up' on my HL now :)

I'm always wary of the euphemism 'curvy', would you say she's stretching a size 10?

My view is that she is well proportioned, not the slightest overweight but not skinny either. Oh dear this will sound fluffy but I think size is terribly subjective. Put it this way, I picked her up at one point and there was nothing of her. But she definitely has boobs and bum and a very female figure.

NS if you look at the right hand photo on the profile page, that is exactly what you get.

TheNewSeeker

My view is that she is well proportioned, not the slightest overweight but not skinny either. Oh dear this will sound fluffy but I think size is terribly subjective. Put it this way, I picked her up at one point and there was nothing of her. But she definitely has boobs and bum and a very female figure.

NS if you look at the right hand photo on the profile page, that is exactly what you get.

Thanks HW that helps a lot. Not fluffy at al, size is objective if we had a tape measure but photos are subjectively interpreted. Looks perfect to me now that you've verified the pictures are accurate :)

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 01:25:45 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Hawkwind71

Just had a sensational second date with Kylie, need to make a correction to my review.

This is fact , not fluff.

AHEM !!!

Kylie DFK's

I did say that I had forgotten. Kylie reminded me in style.

Offline j122

Kylie reminded me in style.
Liked that line :D

Kylies very high up on the ode HL, do you think she'd be good for a 2hr sesh?

Hawkwind71

Liked that line :D

Kylies very high up on the ode HL, do you think she'd be good for a 2hr sesh?

Reluctant to answer as could be perceived as touting.
But lets just say your thinking would not go amiss.