Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you do when you realise your punt is going to be crap?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline DrGFreeman

I can't find this discussed in other threads, so I thought I'd ask :

So you've done your research and picked a girl. You're now in the middle of the punt and realise it's not going to work out, what do you do? For example her profile lists oral without, but straight away she wants to put a condom on you. Or 15 mins in she decides she doesn't want any more sex, she's going to finish you by hand.
I am of the view outright arguing is only going to make things worse - you can politely suggest a few times, but if that doesn't have the desired outcome just accept it and make the best of it. Remain polite but leave representative feedback.
I did this recently and the lady involved sent me an email complaining I should have been more direct at the time. I have never found this works out well.
What's the concensus?

Offline claretandblue

Difficult thankfully on my awork punts this has pretty much never happened to me
It has in soho when visiting a walk up, I find giving them  a hard pounding in doggie works best  :D

Offline Silver Birch

I am of the view outright arguing is only going to make things worse - you can politely suggest a few times, but if that doesn't have the desired outcome just accept it and make the best of it. Remain polite but leave representative feedback.
I did this recently and the lady involved sent me an email complaining I should have been more direct at the time.

I think I am similar. I don't have any problem asking for what I want, but I am never confrontational if I don't get it.

I punt to receive services that I cannot get at home, and make it clear what I want. If they choose to ignore my requests I will not insist, but they cannot claim I was not direct enough, & I will never book them again.

Hawkwind71

So you've done your research and picked a girl. You're now in the middle of the punt and realise it's not going to work out, what do you do? For example her profile lists oral without, but straight away she wants to put a condom on you. Or 15 mins in she decides she doesn't want any more sex, she's going to finish you by hand.
I did this recently and the lady involved sent me an email complaining I should have been more direct at the time. I have never found this works out well.
What's the concensus?

Very hard to answer about what I should do. What I do do is tell her I will see her again, send her an email promising to see her again, leave feedback prostrating myself what a fluffy time I had and how I will see her soon.

Then drop the bitch like a fucking stone.......

Offline claretandblue

Second that !
Really works a treat, if I had paid  £100+to get a poor service I would not be happy but sometimes in soho when you have just paid  £20 and you can tell they would rather be elsewhere giving them a hard pounding in doggie can be a real turn on!

Offline Sonny Crockett

In my last truly awful punt, which was with Judy B in Norwich, I had asked her to do OWO, but she ignored me. After repeatedly asking her again, she did do it. However she then rushed me through the punt. This made me angry. I didn't mention this to her, as I didn't want to make things worse. I then left her place feeling very angry as I travelled a long way to see her. I left a review on UKP about this.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Second that !
Yes, works a treat, and it means you don't have to look at one of those bored, rather be somewhere else faces.

Online Placebo88

That's a difficult one.In similar situations I have done basically the same as the OP .I usually don't argue it , not even to the point of saying ' but it says you do on your profile ' - I guess that as a friendly atmosphere during a booking is very important to me I am scared of ruining this and I try to make the best of what is actually on offer.I do feel a bit of a coward for this at times and sometimes wonder if some WGs would have more respect for me if I showed a bit of courage and I may end up getting a better service as well.

Then again it is a very delicate situation and even though I have essentially been tricked to some degree I would not want to scare or intimidate anyone.

Next time I will spend longer on the phone call beforehand and actually ask for confirmation of the services that are most important to me so that I can quote the WGs own words in a polite and calm manner should the need arise during the booking.

Obviously UKP reviews are the number one remedy for this.They root out the scammers and are a good indication of what a girl's real likes list is.I have seen girls who's AW profiles are inaccurate but UKP reviews spot on so have has realistic expectations of what to expect and so not felt hard done by and enjoyed the session !
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:53:37 pm by Placebo88 »

Offline MancSean

Normally don't happen to me but if it did I would make sure I spunked up all over her hair that normally does the trick I reckon

Offline smiths

What's the concensus?

I ask for my money back to which the reply has usually been no chance so I have left, I am not going to get violent to get my money back so I leave and ring a regular to book in with her, and post a review up on here about the bad WG.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I normally resign myself to the fact that the money is already lost so I may as well get a pump and dump to satisfy my immediate needs then punt a regular within the next few days who i know gives a good service.
Like others have said a good hard fucking in doggy is great for treating her like a piece of meat which gives me a bit of satisfaction, also giving her a facial if it's on offer can be good

Offline cueball

I normally resign myself to the fact that the money is already lost so I may as well get a pump and dump to satisfy my immediate needs then punt a regular within the next few days who i know gives a good service.

That pretty much sums it up for me too, once the money has gone, you might as well treat the punt as a pump and dump and just get your oats and beat the trail back to your motor, never mind how long you've been there, that's assuming there's nothing alarming there, in that case, stop, get dressed and be on your toes.

Offline Malvolio

If your punt is turning crap, my advice is try and get the best out of it you can - and if that's being finished off by hand then so be it.  A stand-up argument won't bring your money back - and I'd be wary of the fact that I'm in her place and I don't know who else is in there.

However, if you have had poor service, make sure you put a review on here so that other punters are forewarned.

bensonhedges20

If your anonymous (no booking confirmation but you phone and book) say you were referred by one of her regulars. You dont know hia ounting name but his real one only. Golfind buddy or some shit.

Should give an above par experiance

Online RedKettle

I think I am similar. I don't have any problem asking for what I want, but I am never confrontational if I don't get it.

I punt to receive services that I cannot get at home, and make it clear what I want. If they choose to ignore my requests I will not insist, but they cannot claim I was not direct enough, & I will never book them again.

I am the same - happened to me with a nottingham girl who I had previously given a positive to and thought she would become a regular.  Next time she had the condom on me before I had finished undressing and despite me asking for what I wanted she clearly was on a short timescale.  I gave up asking fucked her quick and then left a negative review on here.

Offline Partyguy

As others have said it's pointless getting into an argument there's no way I'm sticking tender parts of my anatomy into an angry womans mouth. Pound her hard doggie style while laughing to yourself that her phones about to get really dusty because of the scathing review your going to leave her warning others of just how bad she is.