Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester , recommended by TCM  (Read 3038 times)


68 review(s) for zoe of manchester (67 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jameslancashire



Report On:  Zoe of Manchester

Report By:   JamesLancashire

Meet Date:   19/09/2015

Meet Location:   Her place , incall

Fee:   £120

Extras:   NA

External Link/Members Only

Rating & Feedback...
Positive -

Don Maestro

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
seems very full on does Zoe I have her booked later this week :thumbsup:

Tony Montana

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fuck me I turned blue trying to read that.  Have you ever heard of paragraphs?

Offline mexicola

Is this just a copy and paste from the AW field report ?

Offline Jameslancashire

Don Maestro , you will not be disappointed  :yahoo:
Lex , fair point , but I got carried away writing it and my grammar went west  :unknown:
Mexicola , very close , the AW report is a copy and paste of this one  :sarcastic:

JL

Offline threechilliman

Don Maestro , you will not be disappointed  :yahoo:

Glad to be of service boys

tcm

Don Maestro

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
blind punt going in with your recommend tcm
Glad to be of service boys

tcm

Offline Jameslancashire

You must at least check her profile from the link above , may not float your boat looks wise

Offline threechilliman

You must at least check her profile from the link above , may not float your boat looks wise

Don Maestro

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
oh come on please don't drop this spanner in the works now, i've gone booked her on tcms recommend, now your saying she doesn't look good?

You must at least check her profile from the link above , may not float your boat looks wise

Offline threechilliman

oh come on please don't drop this spanner in the works now, i've gone booked her on tcms recommend, now your saying she doesn't look good?

You're over-thinking it mate. Stop worrying about it and concentrate on enjoying the experience. She'll eat you alive :scare: :lol: :lol:


Now get on with it

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Honestly Don, a load of +ves on here and you're worrying. My punt tomorrow has no info onhere, two hazy pics and 5 AW feedback. That's a proper punt.....

tcm

Offline Fabaceous

You're over-thinking it mate. Stop worrying about it and concentrate on enjoying the experience. She'll eat you alive :scare: :lol: :lol:
Now get on with it
tcm
+1
She's a fine looking lady.

Offline Jameslancashire

oh come on please don't drop this spanner in the works now, i've gone booked her on tcms recommend, now your saying she doesn't look good?
Sorry Don , I never intended to give the impression she is a minger , Zoe is far from it , you will have a fantastic time with her , she is really pretty , all I meant was , we obviously all have different tastes and you should make sure she is your type , I have nothing against oriental ladies ,I just don't find them that attractive , go for it , you won't regret it

Don Maestro

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
tcm saw zoe today what an experience man best fuck i've had in years!
everything you said was true!!! I will write a review once I've recovered - mind blowing stuff!
Jameslancashire, zoe looked allglammed up tanned she fucks like she's on fire!

Sorry Don , I never intended to give the impression she is a minger , Zoe is far from it , you will have a fantastic time with her , she is really pretty , all I meant was , we obviously all have different tastes and you should make sure she is your type , I have nothing against oriental ladies ,I just don't find them that attractive , go for it , you won't regret it

Offline cueball

saw zoe today what an experience


she fucks like she's on fire!

Welcome to the club Don

Offline threechilliman

tcm saw zoe today....

Yes, I rather wish I had, but that's for another day. I can't believe you doubted us all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tcm

Offline Jameslancashire

B O O O O O M  :bomb: told ya you wouldn't regret it  ;)

Offline webpunter

Glad to be of service boys
tcm
Recommended by TCM - its like having a kite mark !

Offline threechilliman

Recommended by TCM - its like having a kite mark !

 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, I nearly spat my morning cuppa on the keyboard when I read that! I'll get a branding iron made up and stamp it on her arse next time I see her.

tcm

Offline bigmc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, I nearly spat my morning cuppa on the keyboard when I read that! I'll get a branding iron made up and stamp it on her arse next time I see her.

tcm

 :D

Offline threechilliman

I'm looking forward to the review Don Maestro, I really am...... :bomb:

tcm

Offline cueball

I'm looking forward to the review Don Maestro, I really am...... :bomb:

tcm

Me too, I'm really interested what a new member has to say about zoe, great to see a new member seeing an established lass.

I'll be interested if zoe's mo is the same for all.

We're all waiting with baited breath Don..... :thumbsup: