Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best WG in Harrow, Brent, Wembley, Barnet?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline MrGreen007

Looking for a decent punt for this week.

Any help would be appreciated.

Happy Punting  :hi:

Online collector

Khloe - profile no longer active but she is still working, I will meet her soon
Olivia 2790585 - she is the only one I've already saw
Renata 2988830 gergeous but get a plan B as you can read from her reviews
Katie 3135500 interesting extra 

Copy and paste the codes for link and reviews

slow and low

Check out the reviews on here would be your best option

Offline Steve2

Offline anyfucker

Way too easy

:hi:
Mrgreen didn't get where he is today by working himself to a frazzle when he can get any other fucker to do the work.

Offline iPad3

Mrgreen didn't get where he is today by working himself to a frazzle when he can get any other fucker to do the work.

Well said CJ.......Super!!

Offline SamLP

I haven't yet seen every WG in Harrow, Brent, Wembley (technically that is in Brent) & Barnet, but if and once I do I will let you know which one was the best. I may even extend the list of areas to Ealing, Camden & Islington.

Offline MrGreen007

Hahaha despite what it seems I wasn't just being lazy, I thought there may be guys on here who have seen girls in the area but not yet posted reviews.

slow and low

Posted a review for a Polish girl in Willesden last week. I know this area. and tbh there might be loads of profiles on aw for Brent and Harrow but for every 10, probably about 2 that are even worth looking at, rest are a waste of time. Check Steve2 posts/reviews or try another part of London. Also girl called Xena in Harrow, haven't seen but has good reviews on here. Trial and error basically.

Offline MrGreen007

Posted a review for a Polish girl in Willesden last week. I know this area. and tbh there might be loads of profiles on aw for Brent and Harrow but for every 10, probably about 2 that are even worth looking at, rest are a waste of time. Check Steve2 posts/reviews or try another part of London. Also girl called Xena in Harrow, haven't seen but has good reviews on here. Trial and error basically.

Cheers mate, might give that Polish one a call  ;)