Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bahare - Evelyn - incall cardiff  (Read 990 times)

Offline Bluebird187

Hi guys a while ago I posted a message in the general forum about having a few bad first experiences with the redlaver and Tudor street wgs and I was looking for some advice on who to see next. Many of you recommended the HNDF which I think I'll be trying in the near future but I chose to see Evelyn after seeing her smoking hot body on the vivastreet profile.

External Link/Members Only

Anyway after seeing the mixed reviews on here I only decided to book a quick 15 minute session so I wouldnt be too annoyed if the meeting didn't go too well. First of all comms were good she works out of an apart ment in splott which isn't the greatest area but the apartment was nice clean and I felt safe leaving the car nearby.

As soon as I saw her I knew that I had made the right choice, she had a cracking body and a welcoming smile. She asked me a few questions, seemed friendly enough and off we went.

Started off with some great OW (this is my personal choice btw but not sure if she offers OWO as part of a 15 minute session ... She then stripped off rubbing herself all over me before jumping on top. She was riding me for a while before she stopped and asked if I wanted to swap positions, this was good because I was close to blowing my load. She asked what position I wanted so I chose missionary and jumped on top, she seemed to be enjoying herself and didn't mention timing once. (One of the girls from redlaver told me to come quickly, this was a huge turn off and ruined that punt)

Anyway I eventually blew my load and got dressed. We had a nice little chat before I left, when I looked at the time it turns out I had actually spent about 20 mins in the apartment without feeling rushed. I would say that this was a really great punt but she obviously has had a few mixed reviews so you must just have to catch her when she's in a good mood. I will be returning to see her before she leaves without doubt!

HNDF or busty nikki are next on my list   ;)

Offline Mil 34

What about Megan , have you seen her, been here before haven't you

Offline Bluebird187

What about Megan , have you seen her, been here before haven't you

Nope haven't seen her before you got a link?

This was only my fourth punt, the last few were terrible with those Romanians at redlaver and Tudor St. Relieved to finally have a had good punt. Hoping to see either one of the girls at HNDF, busty nikki or any other hot blonde this week!!

Offline Mil 34

Maybe it's your name that makes me think we have heard from you before on here. If your not who I think you are, it might be wise to pick a different name

Offline Bluebird187

Saying that I did post a while ago asking for some advice on which WG to visit next, that could be where you have seen this name before...

SeekingtheTruth

I think he means the other blurbird - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=26828

Who we were all convinced was actually External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Who appers to doing a B&S on her profile picture again.

vw

This was only my fourth punt, the last few were terrible with those Romanians at redlaver and Tudor St. Relieved to finally have a had good punt. Hoping to see either one of the girls at HNDF, busty nikki or any other hot blonde this week!!
Good news you got a good one, always great to see.  You might want to keep your eye out for Welshwhen she is back in Cardiff touring External Link/Members Only

np500

Welshis planning to come to Cardiff around New Year's Eve .

vw

Maybe it's your name that makes me think we have heard from you before on here. If your not who I think you are, it might be wise to pick a different name
Wasnt that the old Cardiff city nickname

the other bluebird here was Rita Oral

Offline Bluebird187

Cheers for the heads up guys, from what I've read I don't think I want to be mistaken for Rita Oral

Will keep an eye out for Carys, she looks unbelievable, will definitely be going to see her when she's next touring Cardiff.

jtfm

Cheers for the heads up guys, from what I've read I don't think I want to be mistaken for Rita Oral

She has photo of a blonde as her profile picture and surprise surprise charges £60 for 30mins!
Are you sure your not Rita Oral?

vw

She has photo of a blonde as her profile picture and surprise surprise charges £60 for 30mins!
Evelyn is the tanned dark haired Romany type looking girl you would avoid going to a cash machine near to.

Hidden Image/Members Only

jtfm

Sorry meant to post in regional punting Wales where Bluebird is looking for a blonde!
Think I had a blonde moment!

vw

Sorry meant to post in regional punting Wales where Bluebird is looking for a blonde!
Think I had a blonde moment!
Thats sounds like a chat up line then !  Are you Rita Oral ?

Will the real Rita Oral please stand up

Offline Bluebird187

Haha bloody hell im not surprised questions are being asked, but no I'm definitely not her!  :lol:

Offline Mil 34

Hope not.
Sorry for the frosty reception if you aren't.
But if you are , it won't be long before you get found out. Rita wasn't very clever. Funny how she has put up an attractive picture on her profile then when you look at her gallery they are the same ugly old ones of her ha ha