Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Sky ( Feltham )  (Read 2767 times)

5 review(s) for VanessaSky (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle1

Was meaning to post this ages ago but laziness took its toll, I'll be posting a lot of reviews this week ( pls don't think I'm just spamming away ) to compensate for my lack of activity last few months here starting with Vanessa Sky. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The short version is, she lies about prices, and services, her looks ( though she's updated her profile now ) and denies she ever agreed a price with you.

Up to you if you wish to visit her, I'm now done with Romanians.

The Review, id seen Vanessa Sky a few year back. She was hot. Was a good punt. Anyways, the area was dry and Id started to hate Romanian WG's of late, saw her profile on AW and thinking about my previous punt years ago I went ahead with a booking knowing she's Romanian and knowing she's had a few bad reviews recently too.

A flat in Feltham, not the nicest of places, I took an Uber there so didn't have to worry about parking. Which may be an issue on weekdays. Rang her again, agreed the details a second time, I wanted an hour with OWO, unlimited cum, CIM, ect ect. Was let in by herself and boy has she put on weight. She was a 8.5/10 and now she's a 6/10 at best. At the time she had old pictures on AW. She's currently updated them but I warn you they are severely doctored.

She had an ok face and not the worst of a cubby body. I wanted to walk as I was pissed off she used old pictures. Thought I'd enquire to see if she's become the "typical Romanian" now. Here's the predictable part. She won't do CIM, OWO is extra, it's only a 1 cum per 30min. I asked about our phone call, and showed her the text messages, she made a million excuses and blamed it on her friend who answers her phone.

I was Soo annoyed that I just mentioned she is fat and her profile pictures show a skinny version of her from years ago. The stupid me still wanted to go ahead with the booking, I decided to go for a piss, inside I knocked one out into the cubicle quick time, that got rid of my urge and once I was out I just said I'm no longer interested and bolted.

I got the same uber guy to pick me up. He looked at me Soo suspiciously as if I was carry a kilo of heroine in my pocket.

Offline regular_guy

good on you - we need more people to be willing to just walk !

vw

I knocked one out into the cubicle quick time, that got rid of my urge and once I was out I just said I'm no longer interested and bolted.
Fucking excellent !  Love it !

carefree

Shiiiiit, she was on my HL for a while when she was based in Harlow.  Looks like she has put quite a bit of Terry on since she was around these parts.

Offline Royd30

Well I had much the same experience. She looked really hot called and was promised all services, arrived at her hotel only to be told everything was extra. I walked she was hot looking but like the looks of it she has ballooned. Definitely a rip off agent. Which we had more genuine girls....this one has to be missed with her poor attitude as well

fredpunter

Shame she is a lying bitch cos I think the photos look hot. Just including a link with her profile id in it

Page using External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Offline Turtle1

Shame she is a lying bitch cos I think the photos look hot. Just including a link with her profile id in it

Page using External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

You can tell pic are doctored, her legs are not in proportion to her body and you can tell she's a big girl made to look slim. Believe me she was even hotter then those pics a few years back. Her price used to be a lot higher too.

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers Turtle, another one off the HL, so a visit can be invested elsewhere.  :hi:

Offline Flirtshow

Guys, any idea if she is clean...?

Offline HappyandLucky

Guys, any idea if she is clean...?
As a new member welcome. Not sure I understand your question, can you be more explicit on the information you are looking for.

vw

As a new member welcome. Not sure I understand your question, can you be more explicit on the information you are looking for.
Imagine he's on about cutlery.

Would be more concerned with the 3 negatives rather than the state of the teaspoons.

Offline Royd30

Well here we go with another negative, I have already posted negative on her, but she is a scammer, gets you there but none of advertised services available, and some extras alto told all inclusive. Wonder where she gets positive reviews from, question, why do they mislead, again walk gentlemen walk. Let the world know who the scammers are. Want to get away from all these time wasters and get back to the good service we used to experience before all the new girls started coming in and making money under false pretences. Share and post the negative experiences so that we all know who to avoid.....I know one mans meat is another mans poison but no one can really rate this girl as good...

wazzer

I have already posted negative on her

Where?

Offline Flirtshow

Thanks, I am not sure if this is concerned rude or not any ways, I am much more concerned about health wise if she is free from STI's...   :scare:

Offline Londonpunter30

Thanks, I am not sure if this is concerned rude or not any ways, I am much more concerned about health wise if she is free from STI's...   :scare:

How are we meant to know that ?

She's not a known bare backer but who knows what she does in her spare time

Offline Royd30

Hello wazzer .....was on this thread see previous posts back in September. And also on aw see many negative posts this girl is seriously a CHEAT....but help yourself mate.....this site is fit true and real sharing unlike another site where it seems a lot of the reviews are........questionable
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:02:29 am by Royd30 »

Offline HappyandLucky

I doubt you will never know unless you visit and catch something. Some STI's have no visible sign.
If she is or has been advertising BB, l would put her on your blacklist and move on. But that's a decision for you.

Offline CuriousGuy

I am so glad that I read this review; was just about to ping her for a hookup today!  :scare:

Offline Makka124

Sorry about the shit punt but 3 poor reviews shows she should look for something else