Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica Royal -Greenwich lovely girl with crazy boobs  (Read 6712 times)

11 review(s) for E r i c a R o y a l$ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for __lisababy (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for lisababy_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Lisaroyalty (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Si198

External Link/Members Only

Location = Greenwich near the station
Length of Meeting = 1 Hour

Fluffy Bit
So this is my first review and I hope you find it useful as I wanted to give back to this awesome community thank you.
I have been on the hunt for a nice ebony girl for some time and erica has been on my HL for ages, she has dropped on and off the scene for a while this year but she is now on and doing in calls in Greenwich.
So I sent her an email asking for availability and got a slot for last Friday evening.

The Meeting
So I arrived and walked into Erica's flat nice and clean with some nice music in the background.
Erica greeted me in a sexy tight black dress which really brought out her petite curves and huge boobs.
We sat down and erica offered me a drink and asked how I was and we had a little chat, at no point did she ask me for the money or rushed me it was natural and a nice change from handing over the cash.
Erica is from Chicago and has lived over here for a few years but she still has the accent  :rolleyes:
So with paperwork out the way we start kissing and I peel off her dress and undo her bra.
Seeing her boobs was a sight I won't soon forget, while I'm kissing her and fondling her she takes off my shirt and jeans and starts playing with me.

Erica loves it if a man also gives her oral which lucky for me I enjoy doing too, she tasted great and no bad smells.
I'm going down on her for about 5mins and she is enjoying it plenty of groans but not over the top we was both getting quite worked up.

She then goes for my cock and performs a PSE OWO licking, spitting, ball sucking and deep throat all in there defo one of the best I have had!

On with the rubber and in round one she rides me cowgirl and reverse before I pop.

We then sit and chat for a few minutes it's at this point I realise how amazing her body is small and toned with amazing soft skin and she is quite flexible too.

So round 2 start with another OWO then doggy and me on top and finish with OWO and HR.

Was offered showers before and after the punt at no point did erica do any clock watching she truly is a gem.

Any negatives:

To be honest there wasn't any negatives around the punt or service it was great but if I was to say any negative would be is that erica doesn't post a phone number on her profile so you do have to email her to arrange a meeting.
That might suite some punters but others it won't but I would say that I did get a reply from erica in good timing and after a short exchange we spoke on the phone.
So all on all a lovely girl who I will most definitely see again.

Cheers

Offline duskwalker

Thanks for the review - might try again to set up a meeting with her.

Offline Si198

No worries dusk she is awesome so have fun  :D

Offline Clooney

I tried to meet her way back in January. She was very itinerant and was moving almost constantly. From Earls Court, to Ealing then to Shepherds Bush.

All very weird, but I had spoken to her on the phone, so didn't have any real fears.

On the day however, the address she sent me to looked like a bail hostel, so I got a little uneasy. I called her however. No answer.

Called again, then again, then again. In the space of around 30 minutes. No answer.

Messaged her on AW later, and she gave me some flannel about an ex boyfriend and a restraining order... Blah blah blah.

Totally implausible. Made all the worse by te fact that she'd actually bid on a reverse booking made by me.

So, yes she looks good. If in fact she ever has any intention of meeting, but is a total flake in my experience.

Forgive me if I treat this review with a very high degree of suspicion until I see it corroborated by a third party with a more established track record on the board.

Pity, because she looks unreal. Maybe too good to be true?

Offline Si198

That's fair enough Clooney but my review is accurate to the experience I had so hopefully someone else may see her and post a review which will put you at ease.

Sorry to hear she mucked you around though.

Manthing

Anyone know where she work now, she not on abultwork anymore

Offline iluvebonys

Anyone know where she work now, she not on abultwork anymore

she was on there last week try ericaroyal$

Offline punk

Buyer be were, 2 negatives and 1 positive from a punter with one review.

Offline backofthenet

just logging a new profile. External Link/Members Only

Same erratic service according to feedback....

Offline peter purves

just logging a new profile. External Link/Members Only

Same erratic service according to feedback....

Never read such damning reviews, like this before on AW for a WG :timeout:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:25:15 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

Never read reviews like this before on AW for one reviewer  :timeout:

I take A/W feed back with a pinch of salt but some times its has it uses  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I love all men of all different backgrounds, but I am especially attracted to white men!
Ive dated mainly white guys and I find they make me the most horny....there is just something about white-on-black skin that reallly turns me on!

Is this code for; If your not white...just don't bother coming as I'm not attracted to you...so expect a shitty service.

Offline peter purves

Is this code for; If your not white...just don't bother coming as I'm not attracted to you...so expect a shitty service.

I think it is a code for "Whites only (period)", no need to even consider turning up, even if she does not explicitly say it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:54:54 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sirlean

Yep she only sees white men. I've enquired before. She looks amazing but i cannot appreciate so bah!!!

Offline GMontag

This girl is one of the flakiest SP I've ever encountered.
Every point on her AW feedback I can attest is true.
- Difficult to book
- Booking then not responding
- Ignoring phone calls
- Explosive punt when FINALLY we get to meet. Pictures exactly of her, really horny girl!
- Go back to first bullet point

She's a young part timer who has no sense of whoring and seems to be doing this to pick up cash for a blow up with her mates.