Author Topic: Jessica for you - glasgow  (Read 2717 times)


3 review(s) for Dariabestxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Rose_age

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Booking was made at extremely short notice (when she gave me adress it so happened I was ten minutes away)
Comms were good her English not great but she was ready when I got there
Shower and towel provided
She's short in the 5 foot region (im guessing) petite but toned body, pretty nice body actually !
Pretty enough for me in the face her hair was done and she looked and smelled good
Friendly girl asked me loads of questions something I don't normally like but didn't mind in this case.
Didnt do a few things I requested but her reasons why seemed genuine and were reasonable

All In all it was good
Flat good, comms good service good (apart from the few things she didn't/couldn't do)
Also happy with calling and within 20 mins was with her !

Saying all this she was Romanian so go for it  at your own risk haha !


Offline The_Rose_age

Just noticed the 3 other reviews for dariasbest ! Wow looks like I was lucky ! I was sure I done a search on here for that profile ? But to be honest can't be sure !! Rookie mistake I was lucky here !
Obviously being in a rush isn't the way to do it haha laughing about it now but could have been a disaster ....... *wipes sweat off forehead and let's out a big phew !!*

Offline mr small

different girl, sergei obviously using old profile for newer girls

 :drinks:

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
.
.
Didnt do a few things I requested but her reasons why seemed genuine and were reasonable
.
All In all it was good
.
.

Thanks for the review

Any actual details?

Did she do kissing?
owo?
cim?


"Didnt do a few things I requested but her reasons why seemed genuine and were reasonable"[/b]
What did you request?
Why didn't she do it?




« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:19:15 am by JazzMan »

Offline seeker

Thanks for the review

Any actual details?

Did she do kissing?
owo?
cim?

Come on Rose age ...Some detail would be appreciated  :hi:
Pictures look "Hot"
Why can't Scottish W girls be like this.

"Didnt do a few things I requested but her reasons why seemed genuine and were reasonable"[/b]
What did you request?
Why didn't she do it?

RandyF

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Pretty enough for me in the face her hair was done and she looked and smelled good


Just noticed the 3 other reviews for dariasbest ! Wow looks like I was lucky ! I was sure I done a search on here for that profile ? But to be honest can't be sure !! Rookie mistake I was lucky here !
Obviously being in a rush isn't the way to do it haha laughing about it now but could have been a disaster ....... *wipes sweat off forehead and let's out a big phew !!*

Are you male, The_Rose_age ? :rose:

Almost like you wrote this 'review' and then noticed there'd been three stinkers written before and Phhhhhewww cor blimey, love-a-duck - realised guys might come to the conclusion, you've never been anywhere near this gypo skank.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:58:57 am by RandyF »

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not sure about this review.

At worst , made up .
At best , different girls being moved around.
I , for one , would not take that chance .No way.

Offline The_Rose_age

Yes I'm male , yes I met her, and yes the word I used were a bit silly but that's how I worded it only seen the reviews after I posted it and looked at it again and seen 3 reviews
I don't put reviews to be questioned or ridiculed just trying to help as iv had a few bad experiences
I don't go into details about what I request from girls as it private my point was she didn't just say no she had a reason and was fair and friendly about it more than some girls iv asked to do things it's a blunt no or even rudeness

Good luck I'll think twice about reviewing can't be arsed explaining myself.
Or even just post if I'm unlucky enough to have a bad one

chico1000

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes I'm male , yes I met her, and yes the word I used were a bit silly but that's how I worded it only seen the reviews after I posted it and looked at it again and seen 3 reviews
I don't put reviews to be questioned or ridiculed just trying to help as iv had a few bad experiences
I don't go into details about what I request from girls as it private my point was she didn't just say no she had a reason and was fair and friendly about it more than some girls iv asked to do things it's a blunt no or even rudeness

Good luck I'll think twice about reviewing can't be arsed explaining myself.
Or even just post if I'm unlucky enough to have a bad one
Look Rose age try to get with the program.   There are a good few that come on here and are obviously pimps or prossies posing as punters.  Your going to get a bit of flak until you establish your credentials. Don't get too petulant about one or two comments. If you go in, the eyes of the doubters it just proves them right.

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Perhaps learn proper grammar and punctuation .

As a starting point.

wakeupcall

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Says the poster who left a space between the last word in his sentence and the period!

Offline daviebond

And obviously hit Return twice. ;)

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes I'm male , yes I met her, and yes the word I used were a bit silly but that's how I worded it only seen the reviews after I posted it and looked at it again and seen 3 reviews
I don't put reviews to be questioned or ridiculed just trying to help as iv had a few bad experiences
I don't go into details about what I request from girls as it private my point was she didn't just say no she had a reason and was fair and friendly about it more than some girls iv asked to do things it's a blunt no or even rudeness

Good luck I'll think twice about reviewing can't be arsed explaining myself.
Or even just post if I'm unlucky enough to have a bad one

Why do people take these comments so personally?
I would have thought you would need to know who you are talking to first to be personally insulted.
You can only be insulted by someone you respect.
So thanks for respecting us "The_Rose_age", we appreciate it.
Thanks again.
Just because you've picked up your ball and ran away you can still come back.

Offline The_Rose_age

Good point guys ill just man up a bit, this site has served me well ! I'm not really sure why I took it the way I did haha
And as for the grammar thing I had a chuckle at the irony of you fucking your grammar up and I can't make any promises, some times im in a hurry
 :hi:

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good point guys ill just man up a bit, this site has served me well ! I'm not really sure why I took it the way I did haha
And as for the grammar thing I had a chuckle at the irony of you fucking your grammar up and I can't make any promises, some times im in a hurry
 :hi:

Oh no , I put a space before a full stop.
The grammar police are at my door.
What am I to do?
Guilty as charged your honour.

Offline auldie63


RandyF

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh no , I put a space before a full stop.
The grammar police are at my door.
What am I to do?
Guilty as charged your honour.

Was a local school holiday in some parts of the country, yesterday Mav  ;)