Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Anastasia - Old Street  (Read 1335 times)

2 review(s) for Shy Anastasia (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpion61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been keeping an eye on the new residents at Shy Tiffany's old place in the hope that they might be more like her than Sweet Juliette - it is very convenient for a quick 30min lunchtime pop.  I was intending to see Paula ( previously called Sophie) but when she didn't respond to my short notice punt request I noticed that Anastasia had appeared on my proximity search and  deduced she might be at the same place - which she is.

Quick response to my text and a meeting 2 hours later was arranged.

Flat is well know to UKP members - soulless block near Old St station - better visited in day light.

Anastasia is definitely the girl in the pictures, Polish, early 20s, 5"5', pretty face, slim body, size B tits, longish brown hair. Identify by a string of text tattoo on her left shoulder and another on inside of left arm -both shopped out of her pics

Sadly the experience with A was just not up to scratch. Quickly undressed with minimal prior contact or kissing and immediately popped on the mac for oral with. Doubt OWO is on cards as she is a hygiene freak. When she says she will explore your body she means with a wet wipe. Felt like that trip to the great aunt who follows you around with a duster. OW was just okay, nothing special so I switched to RO. No fingers allowed but she did get wet and whilst not vocal appeared to enjoy. Nipples responded nicely. Wet wipe for my mouth before we continued. Finished with her in missionary but was holding the condom in place so hard to get going. And checked to see it was intact afterwards. Very little kissing allowed. Profile says she will do anal - somehow I doubt that.

Unfair to compare her to Shy Tiffany and she is pretty with a great body but service was too limited and not delivered with much enthusiasm. It could be a lack of experience and she will get better with practice but I won't be going back to find out.

£80 for 30mins - overpriced for what is delivered.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:43:03 pm by scorpion61 »

scorpion61

I saw that just after I had posted mine. Possibly because I didn't have a shower at the start - not time in a 30min punt - I did say she was a hygiene freak.

Offline barnstorm123

Cheers for the review. Shame, she looks hot in her photos, great body.

scorpion61

Now calling herself Mia and offering outcall in Heathrow area. Who next to fill the vacant Shy Tiffany spot with Juliette and Emily?

Enfield

Hope someone  decent  turns up those flats are so handy for me what we need is young slim big tits maybe shy tiffany has a twin? :D

scorpion61