Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hush parties rebranded and returning to Birmingham.  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Juankerr

Hush parties are scheduled to return to Birmingham in early November and have been rebranded as Penthouse Party!

Ladies available will be xxCarmellaxx External Link/Members Only

AdeleMinx External Link/Members Only

BRITISHBUSTYHONEY External Link/Members Only

EnglishAbbieSummers External Link/Members Only

vw

Might be interested when they fall out and rotate !  Not to my taste ATM

Offline Juankerr

Of the ladies listed I have only met Carmella but had two brilliant meets with her, she's bloody fantastic!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hawkwind71

Hush parties are scheduled to return to Birmingham in early November

Hope the guy running it isn't another brute who joins in and hogs a girl for a freebee. #intimidated    :scare:

Hawkwind71

Of the ladies listed I have only met Carmella but had two brilliant meets with her, she's bloody fantastic!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

All 4 will have changed by launch date. Monthly cycle, no babysitters, sickness, chicken out.

I wish them luck but it must be a nightmare to organise

vw

All 4 will have changed by launch date. Monthly cycle, no babysitters, sickness, chicken out.

I wish them luck but it must be a nightmare to organise
That abbie summers looks and sounds like a highly strung nightmare with bad plastic surgery.

Offline Chezzie John

I can't see many wanting to pay £180 for a 2 hour party as there's to much competition around in Brum. It was £120 for 1.5 hours before and people always wanted them to be longer but the extra £60 is to much I think even though Adele and Carmella good at their jobs and I miss seeing them

Hawkwind71

I can't see many wanting to pay £180 for a 2 hour party as there's to much competition around in Brum. It was £120 for 1.5 hours before and people always wanted them to be longer but the extra £60 is to much I think even though Adele and Carmella good at their jobs and I miss seeing them

I was in Brum saturday, my plan A cancelled and had to use my phone to find plan B. Figure 8 looks a lot like a 0. So I called her assuming 1hr for £100. Arranged date for 7.30, asked if I wanted a duo to which I said no, gave me the post code, said she was looking forward to seeing me. Then I said 100 right?? No, she said, 180. Fucking hell I thought, sorry it said 100 on your profile, thats the 1/2 hour rate she said. Awkward silence as my brain assessed, do I go for it. Large brain took over, sorry thats a bit outside my price range. London prices are higher, she said, yeah but this is Brum I thought. Thanks, goodbye.

vw

I was in Brum saturday, my plan A cancelled and had to use my phone to find plan B. Figure 8 looks a lot like a 0. So I called her assuming 1hr for £100. Arranged date for 7.30, asked if I wanted a duo to which I said no, gave me the post code, said she was looking forward to seeing me. Then I said 100 right?? No, she said, 180. Fucking hell I thought, sorry it said 100 on your profile, thats the 1/2 hour rate she said. Awkward silence as my brain assessed, do I go for it. Large brain took over, sorry thats a bit outside my price range. London prices are higher, she said, yeah but this is Brum I thought. Thanks, goodbye.
Up to £200 now !

Hawkwind71

Up to £200 now !

Ouch !!!  I'll admit I should have read the screen better. But little brain had taken over.   

Offline KidCandyShop

So its 4 girls 2 hours £180, good luck with that when TLC is £100 3 girls 3 hours. And the last hush party I went to I was not overly impressed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44298.0
 :hi:

Diehard

None of the girls deep French kiss, except Adele and Carmella when I saw her had a real attitude problem.

Offline Juankerr

None of the girls deep French kiss, except Adele and Carmella when I saw her had a real attitude problem.
On the two occasions I met Carmella her attitude was excellent as was her service.  :yahoo:  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:56:09 pm by Juankerr »

Offline dboy74

Believe me you had a narrow escape, Hawkwind.

I saw her late last year. Poor vag hygiene and trout pout face!

Hawkwind71

Believe me you had a narrow escape, Hawkwind.

I saw her late last year. Poor vag hygiene and trout pout face!

Its like that Tiffany Snow in Leicester, your mouth just drops open till you see the unblanked face picture
on UKP  :scare:

Adele Bella

Keep your socks on people, this is a ONE OFF and it's nothing like Hush Parties. No one is forcing anyone of you to come, so why are you up in arms about it? It's a small get together and spaces are already limited. This is a choice not a compulsory activity! If we wanted to charge £10000 for half an hour, it's our prerogative!

And love the way some people can't give objective opinions and need to stoop to such crude statements...Fascinating.

getonit

O.K. thanks for all that .

And as for those guys being 'crude' I have had another read through and cannot really see anything fascinating about what any of them have said , bearing in mind this is a forum where we all basically have one thing in common , it was all very 'on topic' . Does your AW profile say things like 'weenie must have a plastic cover' or ' you may kiss my front bottom' ?  no  , it is to the point as it should be  :hi:

Offline bunny84

Not sure we need hush now we have tlc lounge and the private club . Hush be gone

Captain Caveman

Not sure we need hush now we have tlc lounge and the private club . Hush be gone

I'm inclined to agree

When Hush was in Nottingham, on my doorstep, it was a no-brainer.

But I wouldn't make the trek to Brum when I could just as well go to TLC.

Hush - come back to Notts and you will have my business

vt

I'm inclined to agree

When Hush was in Nottingham, on my doorstep, it was a no-brainer.

But I wouldn't make the trek to Brum when I could just as well go to TLC.

Hush - come back to Notts and you will have my business

Yep, overpriced offerings only work when there's no competition.  :hi: