Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travel Lodge, Premier Inn for outcalls?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Dibble

Will be in the big city over next weekend, and probably staying at one of these places.

Am i likely to have any problems at reception with having a WG visit?

Dick4snowqueens

Most girls prefer a hotel with a phone in the rooms so they call the hotel and confirm if you are actually in the hotel by calling you in your room. 
I believe travelodge and premier inn hotels don't have phones
So it might be a problem.

CelticWarrior2

Save yourself a hassle and meet your date in reception - easier to walk if your expectation trumps reality. The staff won't be an issue - moral guardianship isn't part of their JD.

Offline finn5555

Premier are better than Travelodge  :hi: meet her in reception as mentioned nobody will give a shit  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Save yourself a hassle and meet your date in reception - easier to walk if your expectation trumps reality. The staff won't be an issue - moral guardianship isn't part of their JD.

Its NOT a date, its a punt, punters who think its a date are extremely deluded.

password02

:D :D :D

Just tell her what room and what floor and where the lifts are and she will find you !!

Its not rocket science

And BTW everyone has a phone !!!

Offline Silver Birch

Most girls prefer a hotel with a phone in the rooms so they call the hotel and confirm if you are actually in the hotel by calling you in your room. 
I believe travelodge and premier inn hotels don't have phones
So it might be a problem.

If you read Saafe, getting the punters room number, the name it is booked under, and then phone the hotel asking to be put through... is all essential security.

I've only done a couple of outcalls, but I tell the wg from the outset that I will not be revealing any of the above, and not had a problem arranging a booking. I do have all positive AW feedback and I think that helps.

password02

I have had several out calls when I am staying in hotels in London, SE England, Newcastle and loads of other places and EVERT time I just text the girl or email on AW my room number, floor  and where the lifts are from the reception area and every time they have appeared at my hotel door.

Mostly on time and a few times late BUT No name given ever -

I never tell girls any of my details when I am doing a hotel out call - My recent trip to Newcastle where I saw 4 out of 5 girls as out calls I just emailed and text the room number - That's IT.

Really is simple - Ignore the messages on SAAFE

Offline poi

Agreed with Mr P comment . Actually most of messages in Saafe should ignore by punters. Too much crap posted everyday in Saafe.

Offline Anadin

I have used Travellodge several times it's fine you just have to meet them at the lift to allow them access to your floor. Its not busy in the ones I've used and reception is rarely manned not that they care. They might if you're a WG seeing multiple clients in their room or is previously known to the staff but an anonymous couple meeting  for a shag probably accounts for a significant part of their business.

I've also never had any issues with not having a phone in the room and have never needed to disclose anything other than my first name.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:52:39 pm by Anadin »

Offline Dibble

Thanks guys.  Next job is to find my liaison.

Will let you know how things go.

CelticWarrior2

WTF? - it's also just a polite term of reference - get over yourself!

Offline tantric talents

Yes, and don't forget while waiting in reception to be holding a decent sized dildo so she will recognise you.. :hi:

fredpunter

Yes, and don't forget while waiting in reception to be holding a decent sized dildo so she will recognise you.. :hi:

Funny you should say that. I was waiting the arrival of a lass once and just popped down to the reception area/lobby of the Travelodge to stretch my legs and get a breathe of fresh air. I'd never seen her before but recognised that she had already arrived by the fact she was sat about 4 feet from the reception desk retrieving stilleto shoes from her bag and stuffing flat shoes into it. She also had a bright red lipstick ready to apply. She couldn't have been more obvious if she had "im a prossie" tattooed on her forehead. No one on reception batted an eyelid.

CelticWarrior2

I just wear it in my jacket buttonhole - more discreet.

Offline Steve2

To be absolutely clear. Punting is not dating

You are meeting a hooker.

If you think it's a date, best go over to the site that was good 10 years ago and find yourself a courtesan

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Anadin

To be absolutely clear. Punting is not dating

You are meeting a hooker.

If you think it's a date, best go over to the site that was good 10 years ago and find yourself a courtesan

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

He clearly knows it's not dating and explained it's a "polite term of reference" so what is the point of this reply? :unknown:

Offline Dead Wood

Of course a punt is not a date in the strictest sense of the term.

But I would contend that a really good hooker, who offers a top quality GFE, does make it feel like a date. If it is working for me, that's how it feels, particularly with a regular. However much I might be deluding myself in reality. But then for me this is all about the 'suspension of disbelief'. It makes it so much more fun.

But if you just want to haggle over the price, fuck them up the arse, and spunk on their faces - yeah, I guess that's not a date. Well, not like any date i've been on. Not yet, anyway!  :)

Offline KentAde

I have had several out calls when I am staying in hotels in London, SE England, Newcastle and loads of other places and EVERT time I just text the girl or email on AW my room number, floor  and where the lifts are from the reception area and every time they have appeared at my hotel door.

Mostly on time and a few times late BUT No name given ever -

I never tell girls any of my details when I am doing a hotel out call - My recent trip to Newcastle where I saw 4 out of 5 girls as out calls I just emailed and text the room number - That's IT.

+1
Room number and directions always seem to work for me....

Offline smiths

WTF, its not a date, I was just stating a fact-get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Offline Cunning Punt

Room number and directions always seem to work for me....

So, as a guide, how far in advance of the punt do you give them your room no. and directions, particularly if you haven't seen the girl before, rather than one you know? Thanks

Offline Anadin

So, as a guide, how far in advance of the punt do you give them your room no. and directions, particularly if you haven't seen the girl before, rather than one you know? Thanks

Personally I treat them the way they treat me. I'll tell them the hotel and only tell them the room number once they get there. Chances are I won't know the room number until at the earliest 3pm that day anyway.

Offline Cunning Punt

Personally I treat them the way they treat me. I'll tell them the hotel and only tell them the room number once they get there.

Yes, exactly. Thanks. And I don't care how good she is supposed to be, I wouldn't give a WG my booking details, which would have my name and contact details on.

squeezebox

Premier Inn over Travelodge for me.

Best to meet in the bar near reception, (standard set up) and go to the room together. If I'd booked the hotel for the outcall, when booking a double room, (no extra cost), you get 2 card keys.

Offline The Beano

I always meet them in reception and take them to the room, I find it adds to the occasion, especially if the lift is empty. Did have a surreal experience once when I got a pm (nothing malicious) from a ukp member saying he had clocked me meeting Lindsey in the hotel reception. He worked it out after reading my review. He said I had a smile on my face (just as well he didn't spot me seeing her out!)
TB

CelticWarrior2

WTF, its not a date, I was just stating a fact-get over yourself. :rolleyes:

WTFx2 - asked and answered - I never said it was a date FFS. I think I know what I said and meant - fact!

Offline Mr Sinister

I've seen certain mainly new Travelodge's that has the main reception on another floor or different area so discretion assured, girl can enter and go straight up to your floor but you will have to come meet her to open the hallway entrance with card.

Offline smiths

WTFx2 - asked and answered - I never said it was a date FFS. I think I know what I said and meant - fact!

You posted meet your date in reception, I was pointing out it isn't a date which it isn't-fact. :rolleyes:

CelticWarrior2

You posted meet your date in reception, I was pointing out it isn't a date which it isn't-fact. :rolleyes:

Fuck it - can't be asked to argue - I've just booked my next date instead. Oops! ... I did it again!

Offline smiths

Fuck it - can't be asked to argue - I've just booked my next date instead. Oops! ... I did it again!

:rolleyes: