Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missyDnewcastle  (Read 1413 times)

13 review(s) for missyDnewcastle (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moresomes

Booked Dionne for one hour at her home/place of work in DH8 area. Good comms throughout and confirmed her address when I reached the vicinity. I parked a couple of streets away and made my way to the house which took a little time as it`s a bloody long street. Found the house, which being terraced and backing onto another terrace isn`t the most discrete but no sign at all of nosey neighbours. admitted by a real little pocket rocket dressed (or undressed ) in bra and pants.
Straight through into the living room. Literally pushed down on the settee and leapt on for some good DFK.
Came up for air, threw the kit off, and removed the little she was wearing.
More DFK, then with me sitting on the settee she kneeled on the floor and provided some cracking OWO to completion, and swallowed the lot.
She climbed back up with me for more kissing, and wasn`t long in getting the old fellas interest again.
Both down on the floor this time, for a long RO session. She may be a little girl, but she can certainly bottom out on a dick, (well, mine anyway). Then onto her knees for doggy for the second pop.
Back on the settee for a chat and a cuddle before leaving. I never did get to see the bedroom.
I do know that she also works for an agency, and that her rate on A/W is higher than theirs, but I tend to avoid agencies when possible.
To sum up, Fit little thing with real enthusiasm for the job. Facially, got a few miles on the clock, but the arse in doggy compensates for that. Probably wont see again, but only because I like variety, but a good punt.
First review on here so please bear with any mistakes I`ve made, and am hoping this link works.
External Link/Members Only

themademan2

Booked Dionne for one hour at her home/place of work in DH8 area. Good comms throughout and confirmed her address when I reached the vicinity. I parked a couple of streets away and made my way to the house which took a little time as it`s a bloody long street. Found the house, which being terraced and backing onto another terrace isn`t the most discrete but no sign at all of nosey neighbours. admitted by a real little pocket rocket dressed (or undressed ) in bra and pants.
Straight through into the living room. Literally pushed down on the settee and leapt on for some good DFK.
Came up for air, threw the kit off, and removed the little she was wearing.
More DFK, then with me sitting on the settee she kneeled on the floor and provided some cracking OWO to completion, and swallowed the lot.
She climbed back up with me for more kissing, and wasn`t long in getting the old fellas interest again.
Both down on the floor this time, for a long RO session. She may be a little girl, but she can certainly bottom out on a dick, (well, mine anyway). Then onto her knees for doggy for the second pop.
Back on the settee for a chat and a cuddle before leaving. I never did get to see the bedroom.
I do know that she also works for an agency, and that her rate on A/W is higher than theirs, but I tend to avoid agencies when possible.
To sum up, Fit little thing with real enthusiasm for the job. Facially, got a few miles on the clock, but the arse in doggy compensates for that. Probably wont see again, but only because I like variety, but a good punt.
First review on here so please bear with any mistakes I`ve made, and am hoping this link works.
External Link/Members Only
:lol:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

"Facially a few miles on the clock" ... That's putting it very politely.

Offline Moresomes

"Facially a few miles on the clock" ... That's putting it very politely.

Completely agree, but you know what they say about mantelpieces and fires. You aint looking at one while poking t`other.   :D  :D

Looking4fun

Offline Tiger63

I saw MissD a few weeks ago and had a great time.
I know she pissed off a couple of lads on here but that was nowt to do with me and thought I`d give her a try.

Having her bent over the arm of her couch as Iam doing her doggy was the highlight....fantastic little arse.

grey402

good review may need to get myself booked in