Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm currently sat in a pub......  (Read 3616 times)

Offline Rich42

I'm currently sat in a pub and a couple have just sat down next to me. He looks about 65, fat and bald, she is an absolutely drop dead gorgeous blonde... i'd say about 20, beautifuls tits on show, little leather mini skirt, fantastic figure.. you get the picture! I thought, now then my friend, how much is this costing you? Then came my answer.. they started discussing the services she was offering for the evening, prices etc. They agreed on £1,000 for the night, an extra £100 if he wanted anal and an extra £50 if he wanted to film it. She said if he took her out for Sunday lunch tomorrow she would swallow for no extra charge. I was dying to chip in to their conversation but thought better of it. It was amusing to me anyway!  :D

Online PLeisure

Which pub ? We're heading over...  :D  :cool:

Offline cueball

Stop earwigging on my conversations, we've compromised on Sunday dinner too, she'll swallow for a bacon butty in the morning

The happy one

God knows where you drink

My local they do all that for a pint of strongbow a packet of cigs and bar of chocolate

Got to start going to better places

So was she worth £1,300 ish with all the add ons

Offline Cuntminion

Ah yes
World famous pub is the bull & shit

Offline Blackpool Rock

Which pub ? We're heading over...  :D  :cool:
Sounds like the Cockswell inn  :hi:

SirFrank

Oddly enough was out in Cardiff about 2 weeks ago with the duchess and friends. Going to see a comedian and had a few drinks first. Nice night so the girls went to sit outside. Mate at the bar - I nipped to the toilet and as I came back to help him with the drinks I spotted Lurch with some fit 20 something wearing next to nowt. I just knew. Anyway got to the bar and my mate (who ain't a punter as far as I'm aware) said to me see the ugly fucker with the hooker?

Offline Rich42

The Salutation in Doncaster, they didn't stay long!

vw

Doncaster the UKIP conference is there next week maybe an early arrival. Donny is also gonorrhoea capital of the UK so I read somewhere today !

Offline stevedave

I'm not bloody surprised, if I'd just agreed to pay a lass that amount of money, I wouldn't be wasting time in the boozer!

Offline Rich42

God knows where you drink

My local they do all that for a pint of strongbow a packet of cigs and bar of chocolate

Got to start going to better places

So was she worth £1,300 ish with all the add ons

No girl's worth that much for 1 night in my opinion but she was a real stunner, and i'm about 6 pints down so she was looking better an better!

Offline Rich42

Doncaster the UKIP conference is there next week maybe an early arrival. Donny is also gonorrhoea capital of the UK so I read somewhere today !

I read it was Leeds!

vw

I read it was Leeds!
You read the new strain is in Leeds i'm talking general version not new superbug source !

Online PLeisure

No girl's worth that much for 1 night in my opinion but she was a real stunner, and i'm about 6 pints down so she was looking better an better!
How was the punter looking..... I don't mean, was he handsome - more, was he looking excited at what was about to occur; or, anxious re: the absurd amount of money he's just about to $plurge
Is there a high-end hotel nearby, I wonder. Or was it a home job.  :)

vw

How was the punter looking..... I don't mean, was he handsome - more, was he looking excited at what was about to occur; or, anxious re: the absurd amount of money he's just about to $plurge
No new negatives on the Yorkshire board yet !

Offline Rich42

To be fair he looked like he had a few quid and seemed pretty relaxed... either hiding the nerves or a seasoned punter. A few top quality hotels in the area but it's also an area with mansions not too far away. You usually see his type last week during the St Leger

Offline Silver Birch

Do hookers and punters really negotiate the deal within earshot of nosey fuckers in the pub? I doubt it! The op 'overheard' too much detail for it to be credible in my opinion... unless the punter was deaf as a post and the hooker was very indiscreet!   :bomb:

Offline LoneWolf2020

and the salutation in doncaster just got a decent bit of publicity  :hi:

Offline Rich42

Do hookers and punters really negotiate the deal within earshot of nosey fuckers in the pub? I doubt it! The op 'overheard' too much detail for it to be credible in my opinion... unless the punter was deaf as a post and the hooker was very indiscreet!   :bomb:

Yeah, 'cos i'm 42 year old and i make up fuckin stories for absolutely no reason or benefit at all! The reason i posted was just cos i thought it was amusing the fact they were discussing it so openly. I wouldn't say i was a nosy fucker when i was sat with my wife less than 3 feet away and we both couldn't not hear what they were saying if we tried! And how the fuck is that positive publicity for a pub i couldn't really give a shit about?!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:01:10 pm by Rich42 »

Online OakTree

I thought exactly the same. The chances of that scenario happening and being within earshot of a forum registered punter, at best stretches the imagination.

Offline Rich42

I thought exactly the same. The chances of that scenario happening and being within earshot of a forum registered punter, at best stretches the imagination.

Fair enough, it can't be true then can it? I just thought i'd share a mildly amusing (to me anyway) conversation we couldn't help but overhear.  I'm not begging anyone to believe me cos it isn't important. I had a punt in Leeds this afternoon and was looking forward to posting my first review cos i'd like to contribute to the site for my fellow punters to give something back but i'm thinking i'd better not now.... i don't think i could cope with the upset of being branded a bullshitter twice in one weekend! Give me strength!

Offline poi

Ask her how much for MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF ? also link please  :lol: :D :P

Offline madeinwales56

The UKIP conference or the UKP conference?!

vw

Fair enough, it can't be true then can it? I just thought i'd share a mildly amusing (to me anyway) conversation we couldn't help but overhear.  I'm not begging anyone to believe me cos it isn't important. I had a punt in Leeds this afternoon and was looking forward to posting my first review cos i'd like to contribute to the site for my fellow punters to give something back but i'm thinking i'd better not now.... i don't think i could cope with the upset of being branded a bullshitter twice in one weekend! Give me strength!

Was it good or bad in Leeds today ?

Online johnny34

Yeah, 'cos i'm 42 year old and i make up fuckin stories for absolutely no reason or benefit at all! The reason i posted was just cos i thought it was amusing the fact they were discussing it so openly. I wouldn't say i was a nosy fucker when i was sat with my wife less than 3 feet away and we both couldn't not hear what they were saying if we tried! And how the fuck is that positive publicity for a pub i couldn't really give a shit about?!

What did your wife say? & how did you manage to log into ukp to post this & remain online since with her sat next to you?

vw

What did your wife say? & how did you manage to log into ukp to post this & remain online since with her sat next to you?
She was on Mumsnet maybe telling the same story !

Offline stevedave

As a Leeds punter, I would welcome your review  :drinks:

Offline Rich42

She thought it was a sad state of affairs to be honest... i didn't think it wise to engage in conversation with her about blokes who pay women for sex.. i can't think why! My mrs was only having the one drink with me as she was meeting some friends and left me before i first posted. I've only got my phone for company this evening unfortunately.

Online tazz

Just dont get how dumb this guy and the prossie are to be openly discussing this in a pub in front of other people. Youd have thought they would chat in a home or over the phone. Maybe the guy is a widower and doesnt give a fuck who hears him.

Offline stormbringer

If its the UKIP conference then its probably all being paid for by us on expenses. So weve all been F*"^ed royally!

Offline Blackpool Rock

If its the UKIP conference then its probably all being paid for by us on expenses. So weve all been F*"^ed royally!
Yeah and openly discussing it would possibly be one of the less controversial things said by a UKIPer in public

Offline Mr Sinister

Just dont get how dumb this guy and the prossie are to be openly discussing this in a pub in front of other people. Youd have thought they would chat in a home or over the phone. Maybe the guy is a widower and doesnt give a fuck who hears him.

Seen similar scenes myself most likely another more money than sense type punter who has no problem shelling out a ridiculous amount of £££££ on an average piece of totty. Not too mention these type of punters don't play by the rules, not aware of UKP etc...

Offline anonyorks

Weirdly enough I was also in a pub with the other half last night and two girls sat talking whilst they had their phones out both on adult work. There's a hotel next to it I've had a dabble in before. Can't see anyone coming up on my adult work search today though as one was well worth a visit.

Online tazz

It could be that this guy has met this women off either sugar dady or seeking arrangement website which is why their negotiating fees. Still prety dumb if you ask me to do so in a public place. Imagine if someone who knew either of them walked in and overheard the convo or someone whose really anti-prostitution started having a go at them.

Offline maxxblue

You can't still be sat in a pub, surely?  :D