Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessybee or Jess Llanelli  (Read 2912 times)

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

HI
I'm in Cardiff for the next 2 weeks and looking for some decent pussy.

Carla is top of my list currently but also like the look of JessyBee ......any thoughts?  I used to visit a girl called Jess in Llanelli a while back but she seems to have disappeared?
Cheers
Scooby

np500

Don't think it's the same but I don't know if Jesse was originally from down that way before she was based in Newport. I saw her in Newport about 3 months ago and she's one of my favourite experiences, she toured the port talbot area and is now in Swansea, due to flat lease problems she's staying down that was ( Swansea ) but if you go see her you won't be disappointed. I'm in Cardiff but will be going to visit her soon.

Offline HughJardon

Zoinks Rooby Roo on the hunt for some Pussy !  :lol:

Carla is well recommended and her room mate is Hannah, who not as pretty but still a good shagger.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are you based around LLanelli if so Have you seen her at all ??

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Need some Scooby snacks .........LOL  :D

I'm actually in the Midlands but used to live in Swansea so was a regular at Studio 95 and especially Jess (in Felinfoel Llanelli).

I'm in Cardiff for a while and have heard good things about the Windsor Quay girls .........
Scooby (should really be Shaggy!!!)

Offline HughJardon

The mystery machine has arrived a week late for Jess, another girl of note is Nikki, but you may want to cast an eye here:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59230.0

If you get let down another 2 similar type girls are Sexy Amy & Olivia, just search names. Jessy-bee is another good choice she resided in Newport for a while, and I wish she hadn't moved on 

Another although expensive, I would love another crack at Tantalizing Tanya, I saw her out recently and an arse in Jeans has never looked so good  :lol:

Slippery when wet

Is Tanya still around? Haven't seen her for a while and didn't save her number :( don't seem to be on aw anymore  :(

Offline HughJardon

Nothing up on AW
If you Google her name there is a smorgasbord of pictures still around on the Internets.

Newport's a shocker without her, well it has been since the demise of Kandy Girls

Offline KTM RIDER

HI

I used to visit a girl called Jess in Llanelli a while back but she seems to have disappeared?
Cheers
Scooby

I'm sure this WG used to be advertised as Jess

External Link/Members Only

np500

It was mentioned on a thread a few weeks ago that she ( tantalising tanya ) had packed it in, and a guy called silver fox ( he's got a male profile )  had deleted all her videos , he's got a lot of videos and pics.

Offline HughJardon

Is Tanya still around? Haven't seen her for a while and didn't save her number :( don't seem to be on aw anymore  :(

Offline EddieThead669

Wahooooo, thank you HughJardon for posting this link.
I have met up with TT quite a few times in the past and she was awesome.
I have a meeting in Newport very soon and think I might just drop by...

Cheers

np500

On my h l since day one, but I'd have to sell my van, but I will fine a way !

Offline HughJardon

Wahooooo, thank you HughJardon for posting this link.
I have met up with TT quite a few times in the past and she was awesome.
I have a meeting in Newport very soon and think I might just drop by...

Cheers

She is naturally hot and hope you have a great time with her  :hi:

Offline EddieThead669

She is naturally hot and hope you have a great time with her  :hi:

Unfortunately despite 3 texts and call, I had no reply.
What a bummer.

Offline HughJardon

Recent events may mean shes not available, just keep trying and drop her a mail asking for availabilty, shes pretty good with comms