Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most popular Hot List girl in the UK?  (Read 3409 times)

Online threechilliman

I have various HL's set up for segregating potential candidates to fuck. One is my 'Elsewhere' which is a list of girls that I'd punt if I ever get the opportunity. It set me to wondering which girl is the most popular - the one who everyone has in their HL. She's the girl that I'd punt if I was given an absolutely free hand. For me it's Hayley-x-x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Who's the one girl that you'd pick if you could have one punt anywhere?

tcm

Neal69

Nice One tcm

Yep She would be in my "anywhere " hotlist for sure.

On looks and shape alone this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The only thing that has prevented me from a trip to the smoke is that she does not seem to have particularly good reviews on here.

The happy one

Mine on the top of my must do list and I have tried three times but never been even close so far is miss kdd

Can not do a link

Sorry

Hatcher

This one:

External Link/Members Only

I've been trying to hook up with her for ages, but ...

Offline RedKettle

As soon as I read the OP I thought I can add the woman in Edinburgh that I have had on by HL since she caught my eye on the best tits thread.  I have racked my brains trying to find an excuse for a trip north of the border, but nothing.  So I go to my "want to" HL and her profile has gone and I cannot even remember her name!!!  Devastated  :dash:   Hopefully it will reappear.

KJ121212

Hayley-x-x top of my HL too. Good choice, OP! I have a session booked with her soon...

vw

Yep, she's been in mine for ages, one day maybe but she's a bloody long way from me.
Mine to, just got bumped today as Scarlett Liassons has dropped of AW External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Mine to, just got bumped today as Scarlett Liassons has dropped of AW External Link/Members Only

Profile gone, she must have realised that you've just put her in your hotlist and thought bugger that  :lol:

vw

Profile gone, she must have realised that you've just put her in your hotlist and thought bugger that  :lol:
What after SINKGATE ?

Offline cueball

vw

Ha ha, read it, that's what pointing Percy at the porcelain means thenl
If only her alarm was a 5 minute warning rather than game over, good punt though if you venture that far !

Offline cueball

If only her alarm was a 5 minute warning rather than game over, good punt though if you venture that far !

Well out of my radar pal but I'll put her in my nec hotlist, that covers all brummie lasses

Online Placebo88

I usually limit my AW searches to the West Midlands and to a lesser extent the East Midlands.Have from time to time had a browse of areas further afield which I will realistically never visit , although nothing like a comprehensive nationwide search.

The only girl on my own Hotlist from outside of the West and East Midlands is a lady the OP has already had the pleasure of; Schoolgirl Kate from Burnley way , who sounds like a force of nature and has certainly caused some waves on this site ! I would seriously consider driving up there just to see her even though I hate long distance drives !

Flunt

Mine on the top of my must do list and I have tried three times but never been even close so far is miss kdd

Can not do a link

Sorry

+1

I got half way through a message to her the other night before bottling it

Offline jesus_jones

Nice One tcm

Yep She would be in my "anywhere " hotlist for sure.

On looks and shape alone this one.

The only thing that has prevented me from a trip to the smoke is that she does not seem to have particularly good reviews on here.

Please don't do it.  Unless you have a fetish for travelling miles, throwing money away and dealing with a con artiste bitch who will barely let you fuck her.

vw

Please don't do it.  Unless you have a fetish for travelling miles, throwing money away and dealing with a con artiste bitch who will barely let you fuck her.
Just read your review, she sounds unpleasant to say the least !

PuntAMunter

I have various HL's set up for segregating potential candidates to fuck. One is my 'Elsewhere' which is a list of girls that I'd punt if I ever get the opportunity. It set me to wondering which girl is the most popular - the one who everyone has in their HL. She's the girl that I'd punt if I was given an absolutely free hand. For me it's Hayley-x-x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Who's the one girl that you'd pick if you could have one punt anywhere?

tcm

I have a similar HL category and probably top of that list is this one:
Bod to die for.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Fuck me!
Has a few reviews here all suggest that is really her - and that she sometimes tours so maybe one day.

Offline MancSean

I got 2 Little Katie in Bristol haven't seem her coz it's miles away but more importantly she's always booked up. Might need a weekend in Bristol who know my team might get Bristol City in the cup this year with any luck.
The other is Horny Charlotte in Liverpool coz she's too expensive these days. Should have filled my boots as you cockneys say when she was £150 per hour instead of the one messily punt

Neal69

Don't worry Jesus.

If there is one thing I have learned from UKP. If there are a series of negative reviews on here about a WG then I will give it a body swerve.

Unless of course I have previous knowledge of said WG of course. :cool:

N

oldie44

Surely Brooke Knights has to be up there among the best ? Booked up for the rest of this year FFS   :angry:

Hydrant

X~Tinky23~X from Harwich ticked so many of my boxes I always meant to get myself over that way one day. But the last time I checked her profile I looked down her Enjoys list to the letter "B" and ....  :scare:

Can't swear to it, but I don't think that was there when I first clocked her more than a year ago.

So with her out the running (silly girl) my first choice, distance no object, is way up north in Edinburgh and goes by the name of sweet 'n' petite:

She looks simply magnificent.

Offline PLeisure

my first choice, distance no object, is way up north in Edinburgh and goes by the name of sweet 'n' petite:

She looks simply magnificent.

Impressive  :thumbsup:
Too bad about the covered oral but 31yrs with the body of a 19yr - love those lil' boobies on her  :dancegirl:

Online musicman007

hot ameera for me and has been for ages...due to work and moving to new property i haven't had much spare time to punt.but things are looking up for pre xmas period.hopefully i'll get a 2/3 hour window with her once her profile is active on a/w....sigh :music:

Offline herbie007

I’ve got 2 girls I keep in mine that I’m dying to shag.

One is Fetish B  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   I sent her an email for a meet but unfortunately she don’t shag punters no more, I got a nice response to my email though so I live in hope and in the hot list she stays.

The other is Naughty slut soph  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  This girl sounds so filthy, I’d love to shag with her and have her abuse me for a couple of hours, it’s a shame she’s so far away though, but in the hot list she stays hoping I get hold of her if she comes to London.

Offline stevedave

It would be the aforementioned Little Katie for me...sadly safe in the knowledge that due to distance and a variety of other factors I severely doubt I'll ever get to meet her.

secular

Best Girl I saw was Daniella of the phoenix club

Offline cueball

It would be the aforementioned Little Katie for me...sadly safe in the knowledge that due to distance and a variety of other factors I severely doubt I'll ever get to meet her.

Yep, little katie in my bloody long way off hotlist