Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Aniela - Swindon  (Read 2301 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Aniela (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Just Some Bloke

External Link/Members Only
2 hour incall

I saw Aniela recently at her house in Swindon.

Comms

Comms were very good. Initial appointment was made by telephone on the morning of the punt. She asked me to text her to confirm half an hour before the booking was due to commence which I did and received a prompt reply. Also prompt reply to phone call on arrival at the location to receive house number.

Aniela works from an end of terrace house on a typical Swindon housing estate not far from Royal Mail. House has its own private entrance though you do have to walk past the rest of the terrace to get to it. I didn't encounter any nosy neighbours when I went but I guess it could happen.

The house itself is clean and tidy and the bed in her working room is huge - plenty of room to have fun. Her boiler isn't very reliable and she couldn't get it to produce hot water when I asked for a shower at the end of the punt, though it did kick in when I went to washed myself in the sink instead, so a shower may or may not be available.

About Aniela

Aniela is a very attractive 19 year old Romanian girl. She has a pretty face, beautiful long black hair, a nice figure and lovely small B cup pert breasts. She speaks very good english. Profile pictures on adultwork are accurate and look recent. Throughout the booking I found her to be very pleasant company and eager to please. She greeted me at the door with a kiss and looked great wearing a matching red bra and panties.

Services

Fairly vanilla but that's really all I look for.
We started off with kissing including french kissing, not deep or prolonged but it was pretty good.
Massage - more of a backrub with baby oil really but served to relax me at the start.
Good OWO. She emphasises beforehand that CIM is not available, which is fine.
Will let you play with her pussy but asks for no fingers inside.
Good sex - cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Really nice in cowgirl with her hair let down.
A bit of conversation.
Reverse oral on her.
More sex in multiple positions again.
Handjob to finish.

Overall, I had a very enjoyable time with Aniela. The only small disappointment for me was that there were no obvious signs of arousal from her throughout the booking. It didn't detract from the quality of her service on me which was good but it would be nice for my ego if I thought she had got something from it too.

We finished up about 10 minutes early and I didn't think I could manage another round so she offered me a coffee to use up the remaining time. She makes really great espresso.

I would recommend her and I will probably try see her again at some point.

vw

I have a thing for good Romanians these days, when service manages looks and love my coffee !

Offline Cunning Punt

Looks like nice girl and has been around for some time, but Romanian and no feedback - only just had first AW feedback - so thanks for TOFTTing and the review.

Not sure I want to risk my maximum spend on an hour and usually prefer £60hh, but £70 not too bad and will call in when I'm passing Swindon.

Offline Cosworth89

Have to say saw Aniela a couple of months ago and she is very good looking and quite fun company. Nothing to write home about sex wise but would see again.