Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Brunette_Lady - Swindon  (Read 1867 times)

4 review(s) for XX__MELISA__XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Just Some Bloke

External Link/Members Only
3 hour incall

I saw Catrine (for that is her name, or at least the one she uses for work) back in July. She'd been on my hotlist for a while but I'd been unsure as to whether to book sue to a lack of face pictures in her gallery. A recommendation from Smokeater in a thread on this board persuaded me to take the plunge and I'm very glad I did. She has very reasonable rates and so I made a slightly longer than usual booking with her, spending a very pleasurable 3 hours of a Saturday afternoon with her.

Comms
Comms were good with all arrangements for the booking made a couple of days before by text message. I confirmed again by text on the morning of the booking and to receive the flat number on arrival at the location. In all cases, replies were prompt and to the point.

I did also send her an adultwork booking request, but that remained unread until about a week after the punt.

Catrine is works from a modern apartment block near the North Star area of Swindon. There is lots of residents parking outside the flats, I'm not sure if its ok to use those spaces but it was fairly easy to find places to park in nearby streets.

Her working flat is on the 3rd floor of the building. I wish she'd told me this when she texted me the flat number as a neighbour followed me in when I was buzzed in at the communal buzzer and then came to investigate when he heard me wandering around the intervening floors trying to find the flat.

The flat itself is modern, clean and tidy. Catrine met me from behind the door fully dressed and I was led into a comfortable double bedroom with en-suite shower room.

About Catrine
Catrine's adultwork username Lovely_Brunette_Lady is a very accurate description of what you get. She's Polish and 29 years old according to her profile which I think is probably accurate. Physically, she has a great figure and wonderful DD cup breasts, shoulder length dark brown hair and her face has a very natural girl next door kind of beauty about it. She also a very positive outlook on life. She's a very attractive girl and a genuine pleasure to be around.

Services
I think this is probably one of the 3 best punts I've had, she's exceptional.

After settling the paperwork I was offered a drink. I accepted and she went and fetched some kind of warm herbal tea for me. It's not what I would have chosen if asked but it wasn't bad. I told her that as we had plenty of time, I was looking for a relaxed unrushed GFE service and thats exactly what I got. I understand from her profile that she offers anal and facials as extras but I didn't ask for these services.

We started off just chatting as we drank our drinks and as we finished up moved naturally into kissing including DFK. She's a really great kisser, one of the best I've seen and as we went, we began to undress each other. I always enjoy being undressed by my partner, its a very erotic part of foreplay for me.

Once we were both naked, she asked if I wanted a shower and offered to join me. I readily accepted and we adjourned to the en-suite where we proceeded to soap each other up whilst enjoying more kissing. Eventually she knelt before me and proceed to give me fantastic uncovered oral in the shower.

After a while, I suggested we head back to the bedroom. I was keen to get to grips with her. We dried off and headed to the bed for more passionate kissing as I moved down her body to give her oral. She is wonderfully responsive and betwwen tongue and hand I was able to bring her to a body shaking orgasm.

After a short period to recover, she moved to give me more oral before applying a condom and mounting me in cowgirl followed by missionary in which I popped for the first time.

Another shared shower followed followed by her giving me a massage before we moved into a lengthy round 2 of more oral both ways and sex. I was struggling to cum a second time but she gave me hand relief whilst french kissing me and that got me there.

After more recovery time, and with about 20 minutes remaining we tried for round 3 in missionary but I was unable to finish before time was up.

Summary

Good looking girl.
Amazing kisser.
Very responsive to receiving oral.
Great oral and sex.
Lovely personality.
The perfect GFE.

Really, I can't fault her service in any way. One of the best I've seen and will definitely be booking again at some point.

vw

Wow have you been typing all night ?  Never knew Swindon was a viable option !  Not to far to !

Just Some Bloke

I've been meaning to update my reviews for a while as there's been a couple of threads about some of these ladies in the southwest regional forum recently. Finally got round to typing them up in notepad last night and posted them this morning once I'd checked them over in the cold light of day.

vw

I've been meaning to update my reviews for a while as there's been a couple of threads about some of these ladies in the southwest regional forum recently. Finally got round to typing them up in notepad last night and posted them this morning once I'd checked them over in the cold light of day.
How far from train station are these generally, I'm a train traveller everywhere  ?

Just Some Bloke

How far from train station are these generally, I'm a train traveller everywhere  ?
Lovely_Brunette_Lady is very near the station, probably walking distance.

Hot Aniela is the other side of Swindon, near Royal Mail, not far from the hospital.

The flat CindyX was working from is also within walking distance of the station. She seems to move locations a lot though.

Zoe was working from a flat in Swindon Old Town a bit further away but probably only 5 minutes in a cab.

vw

Cheers, might jump the train for a day out to Swindon in October !

ATMIV

Great review! Very informative and she seems to be just what I'm after - straight to the top of my hotlist

Offline Badvicar

Now I know why you said to give her a second try JSB. Defo for next week!

vw

Now I know why you said to give her a second try JSB. Defo for next week!
Did the vicar enjoy ?

Offline Badvicar

Phrased badly. Tried to book her two weeks ago but couldn't get an answer. JSB encouraged me to persevere. So I will try again next week.

vw

Phrased badly. Tried to book her two weeks ago but couldn't get an answer. JSB encouraged me to persevere. So I will try again next week.
Ah ha it all makes sense now.

Offline SmokeEater

Keep trying she is worth it.

I've seen her 4 times now and had great service every time.

hardpunt

Thanks. Wanted to see her months ago but then she disappeared. Will have a goo soon

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks. Wanted to see her months ago but then she disappeared. Will have a goo soon

I had a dreadful punt with her just before she left (reviewed) and she seemed totally uninterested and spaced out - 'Catatonic Catrine' more like.

However, hopefully after her break, she will have a better attitude.