Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holdmedown& / Claire of Oldbury  (Read 2017 times)

3 review(s) for Holdmedown& (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had thought i had already posted this a month or so ago but looking back i guess i didn't.. so..

I'd looked at claire's profile for a little while and i don't know why,  but i just fancied a go on her. and at £70 PH that seemed reasonable to me.

comms were fine,  parking was easy and its a nice little house on a nice little estate just off the M5 J2.

Claire is not small !!!,  has died Blonde / white hair and also has a hare lip (didn't bother me in the slightest but thought i would mention it)

Wwnt upstairs and handed Claire the money,  clothes went off (both of ours) and onto the bed.  Lots of DFK and cuddling and then Claire knelt down beneath my legs.  wow !  this lasted about 15 -20 minutes.  what a mouth  :lol: bit of play on my ass and then she started rimming me as well.
i was in heaven.

After a lot of fingering she was very wet and then the DFK started again with me fingering her as i was being wanked off,  not sure how long that lasted,  i didn't want it to stop.

finally,  got Claire on her back and entered her (with a condom on of course).  a really nice,  warm, wet pussy,  it was very very good sex.  Was right on the verge of coming so whipped it out and simply said "can i put it up your ass?",  "yes" was the reply.
It just slid up there with no problems at all,   hats off to her.  carried this on for a few more minutes before emptying all over her.

All in all a very very satisfying punt.

She may not be everyone's cup of tea but she works hard and is a nice woman.

As long as i leave with a smile on my face,  thinking it was value for money and having no hesitation in returning then as far as i'm concerned it's a positive.

Offline PD101

Good review, thanks. Sounds worth a punt for sheer enjoyment...