Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passion Sex Love  (Read 799 times)

Offline JackLad

Has anyone up here seen this girl? Looking at maybe booking her for tonight, possibly one for the team unless anyone can convince me otherwise?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

It says BackBack in her list.
and on her profile page.

"Q. Do you do bareback?   A. Yes i do . Of course x x x"

Maybe she has all the std's and hiv so it doesn't matter to her.

Good luck my son.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:50:55 am by JazzMan »

vw

That bed looks fucking awful ! Not to mention the bareback dribbles all over it.  :vomit: :vomit: 

Rather finger my ass !!  :dancegirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JackLad

So clearly in this morning's tired state I missed the bareback thing - aye, fuck that. Back to the drawing board then

RandyF

Nasty feeling that if you go ahead and book the 100% British 'Pasion sex love', you'll end up in one of the Paisley Rd West/Govanhil trafficked gypo brothels - if that happens, you should know by now what'll come next  :thumbsdown:

Couple of the Glasgow pikey Sergi's seem to be getting English speaking help with there bitches profiles now.

Offline JackLad

Nasty feeling that if you go ahead and book the 100% British 'Pasion sex love', you'll end up in one of the Paisley Rd West/Govanhil trafficked gypo brothels - if that happens, you should know by now what'll come next  :thumbsdown:

Couple of the Glasgow pikey Sergi's seem to be getting English speaking help with there bitches profiles now.

Doesn't bode well. It has always baffled me how badly written and obvious those profiles are. Damn handy for spotting them though.