Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX SEXY ALEX XX - North West London  (Read 1530 times)

1 review(s) for XX SEXY ALEX XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Found this profile today. Prices and photos looked VFM so thought give it a shot. Couple of texts, answered quickly, sorted location and time. Called and spoke to her prior to arrival to make sure stockings and heels worn, agreed £60 for 30 mins
. Based back end of Willesden. Residential area, safe enough.  Bus stop right outside flat and parking available. Flat is in a block, flat itself is clean and modern but lighting was really subdued in room and stereo banging out some shite pop. Most accurate picture is main profile photo. Tall, small tits, big nipples.Mid 30s. Pretty enough but she needs to smile a bit more. Looks good in stockings with silvery blond hair ( not grey).  Essentially a good looking milf. Quick shower and then followed a sustained owo session. Good technique. She has definitely sucked cock before and let me hold her head whilst fucking her mouth. Finished with cim and kept sucking afterwards. Overall a positive but... No ball sucking, asked and firm no, for price not a deal breaker. Also towards end she kept eye on clock literally. She is not the chattiest girl I have ever met. Tried to talk when finished and managed to find out she has been here 3 months and works 5 days a week. Would I see again - yes for £60 with owo and cim good value but wouldn't book an hour due to clockwatching. After one punt in last 9 weeks, her owo at vfm rate was good enough to keep me satisfied for now so it is a positive with caveats until I sort my blowout punt next week with a regular.

Offline collector

I think I've already been in this flat. Quick question for my curiosity, was the bathroom on the right hand side of the main door?

slow and low

I think I've already been in this flat. Quick question for my curiosity, was the bathroom on the right hand side of the main door?
Yes the bathroom is on the right as you enter the flat. Think another girl may have been reviewed on here who worked from this flat.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. She looks promising.
How about DFK? Was this available?

slow and low

Thanks for the review. She looks promising.
How about DFK? Was this available?
According to her profile it is, I didn't ask on this occasion as owo was the main service I wanted. I think she  would do it,  she is fairly reserved but that may change if she continues to work.