Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your ages?  (Read 3809 times)

David65

Got my first punt coming up....my impression is that it's usually older guys that do this, don't want my girl being shocked when she sees im only 25...

vw

Wouldn't worry about that I got the bug at 19 and has been in and out of life since, got more comments about being well spoken than anything in may career.

Offline Badvicar

Very odd question for a first post. And one that may raise eyebrows.

Are you secretly profileing Punters?
Are you a WG trying to sniff out a bad review?
Did Bilbo ever get you turned to stone?

best of luck though.

Offline stevedave

I was 20/21 when I started, so 25 shouldn't give you any problems.

vw

Very odd question for a first post. And one that may raise eyebrows.

Are you secretly profileing Punters?
Are you a WG trying to sniff out a bad review?
Did Bilbo ever get you turned to stone?

best of luck though.
GoodMullah you managed to get David Ike in your first 10 posts !

Hows you recovered from Luton ?

Deviant

I started at 22. Women were nicer and happier to see me back then (they almost wanted to mother me). I was terrified of them and so never followed up on any offers to become a regular.

Offline Cuntminion

Got my first punt coming up....my impression is that it's usually older guys that do this, don't want my girl being shocked when she sees im only 25...

vw

I started at 22. Women were nicer and happier to see me back then (they almost wanted to mother me). I was terrified of them and so never followed up on any offers to become a regular.
Did you have the rings then, or as you got older ? 

Offline Cuntminion

Yes because mothering has always been about face sitting

Offline Badvicar

Who can forget the purple tracksuit? omg we are letting our ages show!!!!!!

All I can say about Luton is that the lesbians were more fun than the WGs. It's taken 2 rub and tugs  and a random EE to get me over the lesbo vicar sandwich.

yorkshire123

Sorry to tell you this but she's not really yours  ;)

I was a late starter so probably fit your dirty old man in a rain mac profile but I have frequented many a brothel reception & its not unusual to see a percentage of 20-30 year old punters so I seriously doubt the lucky girl will be that surprised.

As payback for answering your question maybe you could return the favour by stating what body fat percentage you are packing  :hi:   

vw

I was a late starter so probably fit your dirty old man in a rain mac profile but I have frequented many a brothel reception & its not unusual to see a percentage of 20-30 year old punters so I seriously doubt the lucky girl will be that surprised.

As payback for answering your question maybe you could return the favour by stating what body fat percentage you are packing  :hi:
132%

Offline threechilliman

It won't surprise her at all as this game takes all sorts. Older guys who like fucking young girls, young guys who like fucking older women and everything in between. I'm mid-forties (just) and have fucked everything from a 20 year-old to a 65 year-old. I doubt that would have been any different had I started at your age.

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

Clinically obese according to nhs

Okay to ride space mountain and slender in America

Cooking pot material in Uganda

Fine according to my regular

Fat cunt according.to my mother

:unknown: I just don't know who I am anymore  :cry:

vw

Clinically obese according to nhs

Okay to ride space mountain and slender in America

Cooking pot material in Uganda

Fine according to my regular

Fat cunt according.to my mother

:unknown: I just don't know who I am anymore  :cry:
Fat people are always funny, and your fucking funny !  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Badvicar

He's not fat VW, he's Matalan challenged.

zundabar

Most of them won't care, so long as you are above the legal age of consent and have money they will be fine with it. I'm only 19 and had my first punt about a week ago, the only comment regarding my age was "are you sure your 19" because I apparently look younger when freshly shaved - she gave 0 shits about me being that young and only cared about whether I had lied about my age.

Offline sticko

Thirties when I started, not thirties now...

willbred

I've had so much fun, I wish I'd started in my 20s. £££ might have been a problem, though

Offline Cuntminion

Fat people are always funny, and your fucking funny !  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jolly you mean and I'm never jolly

Larger women tend to describe themselves as areos curvy, bubbly

David65

Ha, god knows. Probs bmi of about 30 though!

I know she's not my girl.....I a bit nervous about it  though

SirFrank

I've got a baby face so often get mistaken for a Justin Beiber. My first punt (around 26) when I rocked up she said sorry I can't see you you're just a kid. Then I lobbed out my chopper and she said wooooooooo what's in the school milk these days?

vw

I a bit nervous about it  though
Thats a good thing, enjoy the nerves, its a great build up.  Don't forget to put your shirt on the right way when you leave, and ignore those that mock your endless grin for the rest of the day they are jealous.

Who is the luck lady !

Offline Cuntminion

Ha, god knows. Probs bmi of about 30 though!

I know she's not my girl.....I a bit nervous about it  though

They do say if you get nervous try and imagine the other person naked

Offline TomR

I was 19 when I started. I regularly went to massage parlours after leaving a club on a Saturday or Friday night (well morning really) and I remember that most of the other punters were lads like me who hadn't pulled, had had a few beers and needed a woman. Perhaps had I gone during the day the blokes may have been older. Depends on circumstances, timing and the age of the woman I suppose.

Hawkwind71

Late starter me. Evolved from strip clubs, massage, hand jobs to the full 1 on 1 GFE. Took me from 45 to 59 to progress this far. Now I'm 61 and dabbling in PSE with the eventual goal of PSE and MFF.

Slow and careful but a lot of fun notwithstanding.

......oh and I am definitely in the older guy likes banging young ones category.

Offline claretandblue

First punt in Amsterdam early twenties,regular punter since my early thirties

Offline sticko

They do say if you get nervous try and imagine the other person naked

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LL

Only 25?! You've wasted 7 of your punting years! :D

Offline Jamboney

Had my first punt at 19. Now in my late twenties, this will probably be a hobby for life.

Offline dizietsmae

Had my first punt at 19. Now in my late twenties, this will probably be a hobby for life.

It is the best hobby  :drinks: I'm 36 and only started a couple of years ago, wish I'd started younger lol  :cool:

ballsonherface

I'm thirty four (although to look at me you can see I had a tough paper round), and started visiting parlours (timid as a mouse) at twenty five.

Hawkwind71

It is the best hobby  :drinks: I'm 36 and only started a couple of years ago, wish I'd started younger lol  :cool:

I just close my eyes and thank the Lord that I discovered this at all. I have at least 10 to 15 years to look forward to. :lol:

I see a lot of sad fucks cradling pints or sitting with computer games in the pub, or cheering on their favourite team on the pub TV. Wondering what had happened to their lives. There but for the grace of God go I. Not religious but you get my drift.

Then again, maybe they all just came to relax after their latest fantastic punt and look miserable so questions aren't asked............. nah!!!

slow and low

I was 19 when I started. I regularly went to massage parlours after leaving a club on a Saturday or Friday night (well morning really) and I remember that most of the other punters were lads like me who hadn't pulled, had had a few beers and needed a woman. Perhaps had I gone during the day the blokes may have been older. Depends on circumstances, timing and the age of the woman I suppose.
19, saw a card in a phone box in Leicester Sq, went to a flat off the Euston Road and so began my punting career, still remember the card - ' Ash blond offering services '... Different world now  :)

vw

19, saw a card in a phone box in Leicester Sq, went to a flat off the Euston Road and so began my punting career, still remember the card - ' Ash blond offering services '... Different world now  :)
That would make a nice souvenir now, I bet it didn't cross your mind then !

Offline regular_guy

i had no idea about any of this in my late teens / early twenties.  was in a strip club with a mate when i was about 27 and he said "lets go for something better",  15 minutes later was in my first parlour.

little did i realise that was the start of punting for the next 15 years (to the present day).

DG

Started at 52 just over a year ago. Youngest girl I've been with was 24 but I am more comfortable with 30+ tbh. Oldest is late forties I guess. I don't think age is an issue for any WG, unless under age of course; a couple of times the conversation has got onto age and the majority will tell you that age is not a problem, but I guess its as much to do with how comfortable she feels with a client rather than just age. If you look very young she may feel uncomfortable; likewise if you are very old, although there are WG who are very happy with older guys, maybe younger girls will struggle a bit. I suppose the acid test is if you are looking to see her again and she accepts. My regulars are early thirties and we get on really well so return visits are never in doubt.

slow and low

That would make a nice souvenir now, I bet it didn't cross your mind then !
Your right  it certainly didn't.  Used to be buzz though, as you used to just turn up at a flat with not a scooby what would be behind the door, no Internet or galleries to refer to.  Great times and lack of decent flats In London is a definite downside to punting these days.

Offline hungrypunt

South Africa, Man utd pre season tour I was 36, saw a local paper and there was millions of them in there...took a chance on one to hotel, since then a couple here and there but first one in UK 2 years ago aged 44.
Still nervous as fuck. I see some of these regulars posts on here and the way they go about it and think I wish I could be as confident/natural with it.
Remember the nerves are part of it and the buzz after is priceless.

zundabar

South Africa, Man utd pre season tour I was 36, saw a local paper and there was millions of them in there...took a chance on one to hotel, since then a couple here and there but first one in UK 2 years ago aged 44.
Still nervous as fuck. I see some of these regulars posts on here and the way they go about it and think I wish I could be as confident/natural with it.
Remember the nerves are part of it and the buzz after is priceless.

Part of the reason I come on here is to hear about other's people side of things, makes for an interesting contrast between you and those you describe. I only started "2 player games" around 2 months ago but have found myself fine once I get there + cautious as I can be beforehand. Part of the reason I wanted to get into this was to solve some anxiety problems and it seems to be working slowly.

Hawkwind71

Part of the reason I come on here is to hear about other's people side of things, makes for an interesting contrast between you and those you describe. I only started "2 player games" around 2 months ago but have found myself fine once I get there + cautious as I can be beforehand. Part of the reason I wanted to get into this was to solve some anxiety problems and it seems to be working slowly.

I have been doing this for two years. Got a punt coming up this afternoon. Shitting bricks at the moment sitting in a pub. Dont think it ever gets easier if youre that way inclined.

DG

I have been doing this for two years. Got a punt coming up this afternoon. Shitting bricks at the moment sitting in a pub. Dont think it ever gets easier if youre that way inclined.

Interesting to hear that mate. I always get pre-punt butterflies, even with my prolific regular. I think they happen for two reasons; firstly just the excitement and anticipation of spending an hour or so wth a gorgeous, usually younger, sexy girl who will worship you for the time you are there; and secondly, the unknown and fear of dread you feel before a first time punt, not knowing if it will be shit and a waste of time and money. Thankfully the latter has only happened a coup,e of times for me.

Nerves are pretty healthy I think; I'm already getting worked up about an all evening session with my regular girl next Thursday  :yahoo:

Offline cueball

Well, I started punting in my late twenties, I'm in my late forties now, 20 years later I still love it. The buzz of that door opening (especially with a new face) is hard to match.

As mentioned earlier, the nerves ease with experience but never really go, they do with regs though, with regs I have no nerves whatsoever, to be honest I'm not that nervous with new faces, I am wary with new faces though, there's a difference between being nervous and being wary.

slow and low

Well, I started punting in my late twenties, I'm in my late forties now, 20 years later I still love it. The buzz of that door opening (especially with a new face) is hard to match.

As mentioned earlier, the nerves ease with experience but never really go, they do with regs though, with regs I have no nerves whatsoever, to be honest I'm not that nervous with new faces, I am wary with new faces though, there's a difference between being nervous and being wary.
+ 1 That's a good point, no nerves with regulars but always wary with a new punt.

Topgun

I started 27, now I'm 34.
I prefer non-regulars, I get the thrill of shagging someone new. I get bored easily of regulars, kind of why I've pretty much been single all my life.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:32:30 pm by Topgun »

yourgent

Nerves are pretty healthy I think; I'm already getting worked up about an all evening session with my regular girl next Thursday  :yahoo:

i'm with you on that although I've never had a regular (most times I have the same girl is 3) so I guess always looking for the next perfect punt. For me thats part of the thrill and if I didn't feel nerves then i probably wouldn't punt at all.

As for me I started at 35 and 10 years later still hooked.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Girls always flatter me and say I'm 19..... I'm actually 33.  :lol:

ness4

16 at a soho walk in when I started....I was a brave kid!

Offline Sonny Crockett

I was 26 when I had my first punt.... Young days ehh!!