Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All inclusive sex holidays  (Read 5375 times)

Bobby boy

Does any body have any experience of the companies that advertise on the net in eitherThailand or the Dominican Republic
I am now again single and don't think I would have the confidence to go it alone, I realise it seams much more expensive to go this route but would prefer to pay
As most companies require a substantial deposit I clearly wish to know those that an be recommended
Many thanks

Simon S

Does any body have any experience of the companies that advertise on the net in eitherThailand or the Dominican Republic
I am now again single and don't think I would have the confidence to go it alone, I realise it seams much more expensive to go this route but would prefer to pay
As most companies require a substantial deposit I clearly wish to know those that an be recommended
Many thanks
The resorts in the Dominican aren't all inclusive, you still have to pay the girls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Many thanks

You don't need a special tour company for a sex holiday in Thailand, I have been there 25+ times, you don't need a tour guide, it is like shooting rats in a barrel.
I have no knowledge of the Dominican Republic but I don't think those girls would appeal to me.   

Offline tantric talents

I have no knowledge of the Dominican Republic but I don't think those girls would appeal to me.
Apparently there is a Playboy style Mansion there and the experience is something exceptional!
Don't think the OH would buy that one as a weekend's golf trip away.
Especially as I don't play golf  :D

Offline BP96

I remember seeing a program about this many years ago. There was a guy from Yorkshire who ran the place. It was in the Dominican or similar and the sex was all-inclusive. You picked a new girls every day and different tiers let you have different numbers of girls/combinations.

Online Steely Dan

Not a bargain at £640 per night, but that includes room as well as the overnight :)  This is not the only one, just an example.

External Link/Members Only

It seems easy enough to just go there, but if the OP wants it planned, it is there.  It is nice to know that sex-included hotels exist in less regulated parts of this great planet! (really? these girls don't appeal?)

Offline tantric talents

Not a bargain at £640 per night, but that includes room as well as the overnight :)  This is not the only one, just an example.

It seems easy enough to just go there, but if the OP wants it planned, it is there.  It is nice to know that sex-included hotels exist in less regulated parts of this great planet! (really? these girls don't appeal?)
Indeed! Here is another.
This may have been the "Playboy Mansion" one I was told about External Link/Members Only

Online Jerboa

Those resorts are marketed for clueless rich middle aged Americans.  :hi:

Simon S

You don't need a special tour company for a sex holiday in Thailand, I have been there 25+ times, you don't need a tour guide, it is like shooting rats in a barrel.
Nothing here appeals ?

vt

Nothing here appeals ?

Dominican honeys are some of the most beautiful on the planet...a blend of European, African and native Taino genes in various proportions produces some fine caramel-skinned examples of the femenine form.  :rose:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:09:53 pm by vt »

Online Jerboa

Nothing here appeals ?

$1k a night, as I said these places are for clueless rich Americans who can't do their own foot work.

Offline Vivago

Many thanks

It would work out a damned sight cheaper to book yourself an online (skyscanners?) return flight to Bangkok, book a girl friendly (do your research) hotel in Pattaya on Trivago, jump in a taxi at the airport to Pattaya, then if you still want it served to you on a plate, ring Devils Den (more research) and have them deliver girl(s) to your door. You won't be disappointed, I assure you.

How hard can it be?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Ben4454

Seems a bit odd. You can get overnighters in Thailand for much cheaper than $1,000 from what I have read.

Online Jerboa

Seems a bit odd. You can get overnighters in Thailand for much cheaper than $1,000 from what I have read.

Yes you can get overnights from £20 (1000 baht)

@Vivago I agree get a cheap flight to Bkk, seen some for less than £400, but no need to book room online, walk into 500b guesthouse and take bus from swampy airport.

petersclose1

I'm a bit of a Dominican Republic expert - was there last month for 2 weeks.

Google blackbeards adult resort Dominican Republic

Fly to pop (puerto plata)
Taxi to costambar £30 ish
Stay at blackbeards about £50 a night for a premier inn standard of room
Girls cost around £30 for 2 hours or so
Or for the night about £40

Great place for a first timer

There is another site I'm on that you may be interested in for more DR info - pm me if you want to go