Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christine Diamond - DUNDEE  (Read 1167 times)

WinterSoldier

Hi, im new here.

Just thought i should let you guys know about the terrible experience i had with this girl, paid for 30mins, as usual everything was fine untill she had the money in her hand, then it was all rush rush rush, "dont touch my tits" , "your cock is too big", " you dont have much time left"

She said on phone 30mins was massgae, oral then sex, she took my money then went out the room for 10mins then came back sayin "be quick" -- according to her the time starts as soon as u enter the flat.

When she finally came back she would not  give me a massage or oral and sex was only allowed in one position- missionary, she spent the whole 5mins we were having sex tutting and huffing and rolling her eyes. I got my clothes on and left without finishing

Overall i feel pretty rubbish about wasting my money on this girl, the experience was terrible.
She is a good looking girl but her skin is covered in blotchy rashes and big red spots.

Just another terrible punt in Dundee!

Offline S.X. MacHine

Firstly, I appreciate that you have taken the trouble of warning us about this dreadful girl. That said, did you not notice on her profile that she is Romanian? If you did notice her nationality, did this not ring any alarm bells?
One definition of madness is repeating the same action over and over in the expectation of a different outcome from the first time!
The sooner we all stop using these Rom, the sooner they will all fuck off home!

JazzMan

RandyF

"Not to mention that the place is crawling with gypsy travelers,the second you park up you wil have some wee gypsy creep asking you if you want your driveway done or your gutters cleaned out.

"I fucking hate pikeys"

from Italian to Spanish but really just another fucking gypsy!!!

Dundee's very own two-bob Enoch Powell , decides to book the most blatant, trafficked, filthy looking gypo  within 50 miles.

Suppose we should at least be grateful he didn't add it to that fucking inbred 70 pages long "Anything ever happen in Dundee ever" thread.

WinterSoldier

Randy you are one creepy creepy guy, fucking weirdo. Its guys like u that make me cringe everytime im on this forum, hence the reason i spend as little time as possible on here.

Unlike yourself who clearly has an addiction to this site.

Creepy creepy bastard!

WinterSoldier

Firstly, I appreciate that you have taken the trouble of warning us about this dreadful girl. That said, did you not notice on her profile that she is Romanian? If you did notice her nationality, did this not ring any alarm bells?
One definition of madness is repeating the same action over and over in the expectation of a different outcome from the first time!
The sooner we all stop using these Rom, the sooner they will all fuck off home!

It was the girl herself that made the booking a nightmare, not her nationality, i have have quite a few good bookings with girls from Romania over the years.

Your the kind of guy that doesn't want foreigners coming here because "they steal our jobs" aren't you. Hahaha common sense statements with little or no evidence to back them up always make me laugh.

RandyF

Its guys like u that make me cringe everytime im on this forum, hence the reason i spend as little time as possible on here.

Well maybe if you spent your brief visits here reading rather than your usual macho-man mouthing off, you wouldn't get humiliated and the pish ripped out you, by a dirty, trafficked, submissive gypo nobody.

God help if you ever encounter a real hoor, you're a hypocrite, a walkover and a washoot  :)

Offline S.X. MacHine

Winter Soldier, I regret that you have taken personal offence at my statement. However, I stand by what I said.
While you are correct that the individual WG was at fault, there is ample evidence on this site that Romanian girls generally give a poor service. My own theory, for what it is worth, is that they are mainly from a minority ethnicity not necessarily known for its integrity. Another possibility is that many of these girls are working, not of their own volition, but because of coercion.
Personally, I strictly avoid such girls as I would not wish to be with someone acting under duress.
The feminazis who would stop us punting use the 'trafficked women' argument to support their argument. Let us not give them that credibility.