Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P4rtygirl - Birmingham  (Read 4049 times)

Offline raymcfarland

External Link/Members Only
Looking for a bit of rough this weekend as I have business in Birmingham. So I went through the £120/hr and below listings and came up with this slut. Her profile says you have to call her. But there is no phone number. So I emailed asking for availability. She said "yes, just call my number on Sunday." So I politely replied to her email that there was no number on the profile. She's deleted my email without replying. She's either a dumb bitch, or she's not genuine. How are you supposed to call her when she hasn't got a number? Or am I missing something?  :dash:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline thelastshah

Perhaps she'll put her number up on Sunday. A lot of girls only display their numbers on the days they are working.

Offline raymcfarland

Perhaps she'll put her number up on Sunday. A lot of girls only display their numbers on the days they are working.
This doesn't make any sense. So you think she only posts her number on days for which she's accepted a booking? This is a chicken and egg situation. Her profile says, "you must call and speak to book". Not,  "email me first."
And as she said "yes" why no number in the reply? No wonder she has hardly any feedback. No number, no bookings. How stupid can you get?
Banned by:

Offline blue80

I'm pretty sure she has a number of AW profiles - I'm 100% certain her and her husband have appeared on dating sites in the past

Offline raymcfarland

I'm pretty sure she has a number of AW profiles - I'm 100% certain her and her husband have appeared on dating sites in the past
You're right. But any numbers are associated with other 'partners'. So who would you get if you phoned? I've booked elsewhere now. This situation is too idiotic for my taste. Much simpler in Glasgow.  :wacko:
Banned by:

Offline Fishface

Phone number is on her AW profile at this moment!

Fill yer boots :wacko:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline raymcfarland

Phone number is on her AW profile at this moment!

Fill yer boots :wacko:
Well at least she read my email! Dumb bitch. Read it. Deleted it and never replied. Perhaps she was embarrassed at such a stupid mistake. I won't be trying her again.
Banned by:

Offline Fishface

I'd never heard of her before but from the info on here and AW I think its more likely the comms are handled by the husband :thumbsdown: 

He/she has added a link to her website which features a Time wasters numbers list although you need a password to read it, but that is very bad as its a threat to prospective clients.

Plus gang bangs seem the preferred punt.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:49:06 pm by Fishface »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline naughtyboy1

I  had a very similar experience with this person on another site. Invites you to her GB party and then blocks without reason meaning you can't comm. She must be pretty stupid though cos she'd supplied her address and phone number before she blocked. Such a dimwit!  Never bothered pursuing cos it would most likely have been a waste of time. Have a feeling she used to work a long time ago at the Private Club in Brum and fell out with them shortly after! Lol

DiscoBall

Saw her months ago when she was called Shelly something. Not recommended, she was very sweaty and not the freshest down below. Probably because the heating was turned up to 11. Why do they do that?
Fortunately there is a girl who works occasionally from her place, goes by the name itsmistresstoyou. Seen her twice now and she is fantastic. I will post a review shortly.

Offline Juankerr

the heating was turned up to 11. Why do they do that?
One of the oldest tricks in the book, to make you feel uncomfortable and put you off what you are doing.

Unless it was a really cold day!!  :D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:28:13 pm by Juankerr »

Machinegundummy

Not recommended, she was very sweaty and not the freshest down below.

lol and they moan if we don't shower when we arrive!

Redster69

Ugly looking fat fuck skank that looks like she's bound to stink....why book in the first place FFS :dash:

Some funny fuckers on here.

Redster69

Fuck me I've just had another look.....seriously ugly, what's up with folk booking these horrorbags?

p4rtygirl

Simple if I am busy I take my number down.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:23:57 pm by p4rtygirl »

Offline naughtyboy1

Blimey nearly two years to reply! And by so doing she resurrected this thread! Haha!

Odd Job

Dodged a bullet.

Partied with her in the past at The Private Club. Crap and unenthusiastic shag.

Offline SalmonJunkie

She's definitely on fabswingers too.

Offline naughtyboy1

She's definitely on fabswingers too.

Yes and blocks people after she's invited them to her parties! Complete waste of space

mikexxlong

p4rtygirl

naughtyboy1 actually did NOT block u my profile was suspended so when u look it says u can not see the profile

Offline scutty brown

naughtyboy1 actually did NOT block u my profile was suspended so when u look it says u can not see the profile

So why did AW suspend your profile? They don't do that without evidence of fraud or deception of some kind. What was it -duplicate accounts? Fake feedback? Stolen photos?