Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong Bound  (Read 8775 times)

samthebigman

If anyone wants to punt in Hong Kong, message me as i have a lot of experiences :)
Sharing is caring :)

Offline Jerboa

Well call me old fashioned, but if you have a lot of info why not post a guide to HK here when you have time.

Rain_man

I'll be in Hong Kong for 2 overnight layovers in October.

I've been doing my homework in 141 walk-ups, Wan Chai bars, Temple street freelancers and K-pressure (37 Dundas). I'm an experienced Korea mongerer so I'm pretty sure Hong Kong is more welcoming to non-East Asians like myself.

Personally, I'm looking to experience all the above in the combined 48 hrs I'll be there, particularly the mega-tits providers on sex141.

But more importantly, where can I get proper and utterly satisfying street food?

Any further info and tips on all the above would be greatly appreciated.

Online pumps

I'll be in Hong Kong for 2 overnight layovers in October.

I've been doing my homework in 141 walk-ups, Wan Chai bars, Temple street freelancers and K-pressure (37 Dundas). I'm an experienced Korea mongerer so I'm pretty sure Hong Kong is more welcoming to non-East Asians like myself.

Personally, I'm looking to experience all the above in the combined 48 hrs I'll be there, particularly the mega-tits providers on sex141.

But more importantly, where can I get proper and utterly satisfying street food?

Any further info and tips on all the above would be greatly appreciated.

As a HKG Veteran I'm certain you're not going to experience all that in 48hrs unless you have balls of steel lol  Also K-pressure and 37 Dundas are different places. (Both of which to be honest are over rated)

Any popular women on sex141 you'll have to make an appointment to avoid disappointment. I also found the older the prossie the more welcoming she is to a non east Asians (beggars can't be choosers and all that).  Don't waste your time looking for a Temple street freelancer, without being a local they will rarely bother with you.

Street food is everywhere, but some of the best stuff can be found in mongkok particularity temple street night market.

If you want to ask any more detailed questions off of the forums, fire me a PM.

Rain_man

6 pops over 2 24hr layovers is not as challenging as you might think. The only thing I can think of that would prevent this is not being able to find a provider I fancy who is willing to offer me her services.

If I wanted to book someone off 141 with no English, would it be frowned upon to get a friendly hotel concierge (or taxi driver) to assist me with this (for an extra tip of course!).

Thanks for the tip on food.

Online pumps

Rain_man

Thanks.

I'll write a review of my adventures on the island after I visit.

samthebigman

Hit spots for hot chicks around Hong Kong

-Causeway BaY Fiji Building , around 500-600 HkD , quality is quite high, some white girls as well sometimes. Suggest you start from the top floor which is on the 22nd floor. A mixture of age but recently the quality has gone down, a trip there would worth it sometimes u might find a worldie there.

-Tsim Sha Tsui champagne court , similar to the spot on causeway bay except the girls here are used to white guys and Japanese guys so they might be more happier to see you guys. Usually young girls.

-North Point Coronet Court, 400-500, usually two white girls working along with around 20 different girls on the same floor but of course they are in their own rooms, for Chinese girls priced from 400-500hkd , white girls 800 Hkd. Quality of white girls are usually average most of the time from Russia Czech and Poland. Quality for Chinese girls are average or slightly above that. Usually no owo but they would do it if you pay 100 Hkd extra.

I'm from Hong Kong and this summer I was back and at least punted 5 times at these places , if you are looking for high quality girls , look on 141hk punting site the quality is super high and they provide Class A service, international race.

Giving advices here as I know it can be frustrating and different sometimes punting in a foreign country, if you guys have any questions regarding on this drop me a message I would be more than happy to help ,Hope you guys find this usefully thanks :) .

samthebigman

And also if you are looking for good services and decent clean girls , it would be the best to avoid street hookers , I wouldn't recommend going to the wan chai "red light district" as it tends to be a ripped off but if you are interested in Thai girls and phillipinos it can be the place for you bare in mind it would be quite expensive .

Online pumps

Samthebigman - you mentioned white girls at these places... that's a recent occurrence (of this summer maybe). I can't think when I've ever seen a white girl in any of those walkups you mentioned, sounds refreshing though - as white (and black girls) are missing from the hkg walkup eco system.

fuji building - if you see any tall super model looking women - run for the hills.... post op mania in there generally.

Offline MeesterNeek

Giving advices here as I know it can be frustrating and different sometimes punting in a foreign country, if you guys have any questions regarding on this drop me a message I would be more than happy to help ,Hope you guys find this usefully thanks :) .
[/quote]

OP: Thanks for the info very useful indeed.

I will be back in HK in November with time on my hands so will inevitably have a dabble.....am woefully out of date on the HK scene having last played out in the Far East in the early 80's.

I will probably PM you nearer the time

MN

samthebigman

there was always white girls at the north point place , and recent causeway bay , if you are specifically looking for white girls I suggest to go on the Hk 141 punting site as I mentioned , quality is higher and it's usually around 1200-1500 Hkd

Rain_man

How  foreigner-friendly are the super busty 141 girls?

Online pumps

there was always white girls at the north point place , and recent causeway bay , if you are specifically looking for white girls I suggest to go on the Hk 141 punting site as I mentioned , quality is higher and it's usually around 1200-1500 Hkd

There's not always white girls there, I've been going there for years. Perhaps i've just missed them as girls in that building are usually only there for 1 week.

I know how to find a white girl, But I aint paying the prices they demand in hkg.

Online pumps

How  foreigner-friendly are the super busty 141 girls?

same are some aren't  - They actually have it on their profiles if they deal with foreigners.

Don't be frustrated if some girls slam the door in your face, it happens.

Online pumps

Also try the local forum, loads of info and people who will be able to answer your question better than I can  External Link/Members Only.

If your serious about punting in HKG and not wasting any cash on the wrong girls - You must go to these forums

you'll even find a few reviews by myself in the mix  ;) so you know they're foreigner friendly.

Rain_man

Thanks for the tip.

I'm already on the 141 forums, but I find that it's mainly frequented by and has reviews from English speaking East and SE Asians (much like the SammyBoy forums), which to be honest would have different experiences and success rates compared with us "traditional" westerners.

Like I mentioned earlier, I live in Korea, the punting desert of this region (no longer the case for me), so I'm used to the fear of foreign dicks mixed in with a healthy dose of xenophobia.

samthebigman

If you want A + services i suggest you do researches before going, and on the hk141 punting sites the girls state what services and provide a large range of photos of themselves.

Hotel white girls are usually alright they provide good service and pretty high quality as well, they are all on the website if you want to make a booking call the number stated on their profiles beforehand.

Offline MeesterNeek

If you want A + services i suggest you do researches before going, and on the hk141 punting sites the girls state what services and provide a large range of photos of themselves.

Hotel white girls are usually alright they provide good service and pretty high quality as well, they are all on the website if you want to make a booking call the number stated on their profiles beforehand.

Thanks - will do

Offline Sparky22

Well I am on my way to the airport.

HK for a few days before the mainland. Checking out Macau on the way back

Thanks for the useful advice here. I figure I'll see whats in the bars and go from there (avoiding the tall big handed types)

Anyone around for a beer Fri Sat PM me

Offline MeesterNeek

Just back from my trip

Did not have any luck registering on the 141 website so confined my research to Cracker and Backpage (same difference)

Contacts via Whats App text were all prompt and efficient -  negotiations on rates were amicable enough starting at $4000 per hour  :sarcastic: and ending up at around $1,500 - London rates  :drinks:

Had a negative type experience with a Philipino - Monica. Photos not of her but she was pretty enough. Late arriving but kept me in the picture. Said French kissing but more like pecking - warmed up a bit after her orgasm! Oiled up her hands and started a great lingam session which was good but when I nudged towards oral on me she said there was too much oil there now. Mac on - cowgirl to finish; pretty standard. Asked me if I wanted to go for a second pop to which I replied let's see how it develops which she took as a signal to shower/ dress and then sit and chat. Anyhow, I cut short the meeting at this point as there was nothing in it - paid her for the expired time and let her go. She whined a bit - what about my tip blah blah - no chance!

Second session was with a Polish girl and this was top notch. 2 hours after which we went for dinner (off the clock). On time - real photos - an Adultwork escapee - good kissing - OW - responsive to RO - nice cowgirl. Good professional attitude and happy to meet and speak English.

Did not do the bars as such but got good eye contact in several of them in Soho/ Hollywood Road; could not follow up as with my mate.

Offline Marmalade

Update on Macau would be good.

I like HK mainland, always found it good value, plus interesting place to be, interesting food, temples, night time etc etc and if you do you research and avoid tourist traps it costs very little. Rather a long way to go or I'd pop over more often.

Offline Marmalade

4day sale flights LHR-HKG from £357 inc taxes from KLM.

Offline David1970

You can treat sex141 as you treat Adultworks, but they are more honest profiles on 141.I would find out which address had the most girls in an area  and knock on the flat door, of the working girls, this what the locals do. If you regester on Sex141 forum it is like ukpunting with good honest reviews.
Miss148 girls are more rough but there is more detail of there services, and they are cheaper.
Wan Chi is a good laugh even just for a beer or a walk down the road.
You can go into most areas of Kowloon during the day, but do not go further than Mong Kok at night.
Had some of my best punting times in HK, doing your home work is the key.

Offline boredtryst

You can treat sex141 as you treat Adultworks, but they are more honest profiles on 141.I would find out which address had the most girls in an area  and knock on the flat door, of the working girls, this what the locals do. If you regester on Sex141 forum it is like ukpunting with good honest reviews.

the good thing about sex141 is you can knock on the door of the flat, if shes not for ur liking u can walk away and have a look at another girl. Ive even had when a girl knocked down her price for me a little as i walked away.

Offline David1970

the good thing about sex141 is you can knock on the door of the flat, if shes not for ur liking u can walk away and have a look at another girl. Ive even had when a girl knocked down her price for me a little as i walked away.

I agree, part of the fun is knocking on the doors and see who answers. What I do is write down which buildings have the most working girls in an area and knock on the doors of the working girls, if a nice one opens the door ask the price. If she is good and the price is good then enter the flat, you can then talk about services, this can be be fun if she speak no English. Ever play acted rimming to a Chinese woman really funny. Once you are in the flat and agreed everything you usually get an assisted shower, before a real massage then onto action. I quite often ask for the the massage after sex, I leave feeling relaxed and satisfied.

Offline nightwalker

Hi,
Going to Hk next month, what is the best way to arrange a punt? Is it the Fuji building or 141 website? Or are the girls in the building on the website

Thanks
Banned reason: 6+ years a member and no reviews
Banned by: 90125

uksaldn

Thinking  visiting HK very soon, any info about which hotels and age range vs price, size of wg  and services vs price?

Offline David1970

I lived in HK for 2 years.
You can pick up girls in Wan Chi bars and go to short time hotel, not cheap.
Keep away from street girls, Wan Chi and Temple St market.
You can go to massage parlours, I found them not that good, but others like them.
Best bet is do research on 2 sites sex141 and miss148. 141 is more up market than 148.
On 141 you can get hotel girls more expensive up more up market. You will need a punting phone to make contact.
I used to look at sites find a building with a lot of nice girls, note down some info ( appartment number, price, sizes) on the top 3 girls in the building. When you visit the building just knock on the doors if you did not like just walk to the next door.
Join the sex141 forum and read the reviews
If you want any more info please contact me.

Offline Marmalade

"Keep away from Temple St Market" --- so tell us, did you go there, get syphilis, then get mugged and finally get arrested?? Or have you just looked and thought, no, not my style, or read dome seedy newspaper reports?? I've punted in Temple St Market and found it, and the girls, delightful, and the apartments they use safe. You sound to me a bit like someone who has lived there and is using that to express a common prejudice, rather like a Londoner who says "don't go to Soho!" or the German who says "stay away from Eros centres!" If you have verifiable FACTS or better some reviews of your punts in Temple Street Market maybe, preferably about fifty so we can get a clear picture of how "terrible" it is, rather than just how you lucked out, then it's a contribution, otherwise it sounds to me like high and mighty advice based on personal prejudice.

There are many more options in HK, and Temple Street is not for newbies who just want to visit and spend a little wad of cash to get laid, but I think it is maybe rather patronising to experienced world punters, don't you? Could I suggest you give us some experiences instead of telling people what to do. Even basics such as hotels and getting about the city cheaply and avoiding rush hour jams would be sensible and helpful that you doubtless have experience of, just not scaremongering. Temple St is an exviting area. No need to avoid it (unless you're stupid and don't learn how to behave). :hi:

Offline David1970

"Keep away from Temple St Market" --- so tell us, did you go there, get syphilis, then get mugged and finally get arrested?? Or have you just looked and thought, no, not my style, or read dome seedy newspaper reports?? I've punted in Temple St Market and found it, and the girls, delightful, and the apartments they use safe. You sound to me a bit like someone who has lived there and is using that to express a common prejudice, rather like a Londoner who says "don't go to Soho!" or the German who says "stay away from Eros centres!" If you have verifiable FACTS or better some reviews of your punts in Temple Street Market maybe, preferably about fifty so we can get a clear picture of how "terrible" it is, rather than just how you lucked out, then it's a contribution, otherwise it sounds to me like high and mighty advice based on personal prejudice.

There are many more options in HK, and Temple Street is not for newbies who just want to visit and spend a little wad of cash to get laid, but I think it is maybe rather patronising to experienced world punters, don't you? Could I suggest you give us some experiences instead of telling people what to do. Even basics such as hotels and getting about the city cheaply and avoiding rush hour jams would be sensible and helpful that you doubtless have experience of, just not scaremongering. Temple St is an exviting area. No need to avoid it (unless you're stupid and don't learn how to behave). :hi:
Thanks for your imput.
I did not say Temple St was terrible.
I agree with you Temple Street is not for new punters to HK, and since the posters were looking for advice I assumed they were new punters to HK. My mistake you seem to know they are experienced in HK punting.
I sorry I thought they were looking for general heads up on punting and not a travel/ hotel guide. Could I advise they use Tripadviser for hotel/travel advice. ( there are great place to eat around the Temple Street market)
I did not realise that the posters were looking for reviews, I thought they were looking for some general advice on punting in HK, my mistake.
Could you please help the posters with hotel/travel info as it would help them.
Sorry if I misunderstood there request, I thought they were looking for general info on punting in HK, not travel hotel info.
Thanks David

Offline Marmalade

No worries mate. Just felt I should add some balance. A lot of people seem to go to HK and miss the variety, or just spend too much and then report as if that was the only norm. It's a great city.

uksaldn

Sorry for a late reply to this thread. Wan Chai is cheap but the women are  pump and dump conveyor belt. Looked round ladies market in the late evening & eventually got lucky but the gem of a place is Portland Street. Clean and good price that includes two mutual showers (before and afterwards). Keep an eye out for the signs that are well lit in pink. My favourite was at the end of Portland street, the place on the left hand side as after 6 pm there are two good providers. One walks around reception in tight leather trousers and black high heels with long blonde highlights but my favourite whose name I cannot remember is called "number 66". Quite pretty, size 8, a foot fetish dream & service was something I after all these years of punting will compare to. Some do not French kiss, but this one does dfk, owo, cim rimmed me & got exceptionally wet. All for HK $390 (circa £38) for 1 hours service. The outside signs will lie to about cost as all of the say HK $250. what amused me was the condom size, far too small for me, but eventually got one on. Fanny tightness is something not experienced outside HK even with the oriental women who work. I got a naughty smile about "too big" but they all were really tight.
There are massage places with cute Japanese photos but these are not for full personal.

Mart1976e

Are there any Japanese providers in HK?

Rare as rocking horse shit outside Nippon...

Or Indian for that matter? Arab?

I love Asians but would like a change from time to time.

Offline Jerboa

Are there any Japanese providers in HK?

Rare as rocking horse shit outside Nippon...

Or Indian for that matter? Arab?

I love Asians but would like a change from time to time.

The simple fact is, Jap girls don't have to work abroad, they have plenty of demand at home.

uksaldn

There are Japanese working girls in HK, but they work in elite hotels for local & international business men & women. Extremely expensive.

Online pumps

Sorry for a late reply to this thread. Wan Chai is cheap but the women are  pump and dump conveyor belt. Looked round ladies market in the late evening & eventually got lucky but the gem of a place is Portland Street. Clean and good price that includes two mutual showers (before and afterwards). Keep an eye out for the signs that are well lit in pink. My favourite was at the end of Portland street, the place on the left hand side as after 6 pm there are two good providers. One walks around reception in tight leather trousers and black high heels with long blonde highlights but my favourite whose name I cannot remember is called "number 66". Quite pretty, size 8, a foot fetish dream & service was something I after all these years of punting will compare to. Some do not French kiss, but this one does dfk, owo, cim rimmed me & got exceptionally wet. All for HK $390 (circa £38) for 1 hours service. The outside signs will lie to about cost as all of the say HK $250. what amused me was the condom size, far too small for me, but eventually got one on. Fanny tightness is something not experienced outside HK even with the oriental women who work. I got a naughty smile about "too big" but they all were really tight.
There are massage places with cute Japanese photos but these are not for full personal.

Ah I do love the portland street w.houses, that almost appear to have an unlimited selection of girls waiting on the floor above!

which end of portland street was this place? Near the A2 MTR exit? I had a fav girl in a place by that exit who was also no 66, sounds familiar.

uksaldn

At the end of Portland street as if you are coming from Waterloo Road, the  last walk up place on your left hand side. She works in the evening only.

Online pumps

At the end of Portland street as if you are coming from Waterloo Road, the  last walk up place on your left hand side. She works in the evening only.

Didnt even realise there was a walkup at the waterloo end of portland street.  :drinks:

uksaldn

It is at the end, past the big shopping complex and at the end of Portland Street - the place on the left hand side.