Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lil miss dynamite Leeds (Tour)  (Read 2187 times)

7 review(s) for lil_miss_dynamite (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Excellent via Adult Work and phone/text

Cost: £120 for the hour (Reverse booking)

Services: HJ, OWO, OW, RO, Rimming (on her), DFK, Protected Sex.

Venue: Central Leeds Hotel

The girl:

Redhead (dyed), cute, sexy eyes and a petite little body with nice small boobs and a great little behind.

The hour:

Kissed on arrival, undressed and had a light massage, shower offered but declined as I had before arriving. Loads of DFK throughout her on top, missionary, doggy. finished in the condom in her mouth whilst receiving OW.

Pros

Good comms, accurate photos, good fun, nice kisser, cracking bum and pussy.

Cons

Lack of CIM, didn't 69 as it makes her dizzy.

Would I see again? £120 ph yes, £150 no

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review, she is someone I had my eye on before manflu struck me down!

Was the lack of CIM discussed...it's down as at discretion, but usually when they say that they will take a shot in the mouth. I'd definitely be up for seeing her if CIM was included.

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for the review, she is someone I had my eye on before manflu struck me down!

Was the lack of CIM discussed...it's down as at discretion, but usually when they say that they will take a shot in the mouth. I'd definitely be up for seeing her if CIM was included.

I'd mentioned it in an Email amongst other things but never got clarification so I'm taking partial responsibility of not confirming before. I didn't mention it mid punt as it's not my style. Maybe because I wasnt paying her full price perhaps?

Offline anonyorks

Offline stevedave

Having seem her PG, I think cost wise there are probably better punts to be had in Leeds.